Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (364283 Views)

Omotola Meets Beyonce's Mum,Tina Knowles(photo) / Nicki Minaj Swore At Mariah Carey During American Idol Auditions / Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by mustange(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2007
u love that fat ass. j-lo is crap. mariah is a fat cow who can't sing and all she does is stands there. she don't dance beyonce is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better she got it all.

Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by mustange(m): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2007
and more sexy pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by Tweedy1(f): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2007
mariah carey!!! hands down!
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by Tweedy1(f): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2007
mariah carey hands down!!!!

Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by mustange(m): 12:05am On Mar 18, 2007
How can you say mariah is better than beyonce. All she does is stand in one place and sings were as queen b sings and dancer at the same time she da best. And i swear dat those pictures of mariah are edited cause she aint that thin i an tellin you now
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by sofine5(f): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2007
@mustange, i like the way u talk grin

you're excatly right beyonce is better than anyone

Mariah and J.Lo are Crap angry angry

Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by docece(f): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2007
ohhhhhhhhh my Gosh!!!!
You've got to be kiddin me. It so obvious mariah is d old terrorist Beyonce is d new terrorist but jjjjj loooo is d BOMB.
I LOVE HER ANY DAY ANY TIME . she is d sweetest thing to happen in d entertainment world,
go J, i lov u muahh :>*
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by mustange(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2007
thanks sofine. and wat have u seen da pepsi advert. beyonce is waaaaaaaaaaay better dan j-lo. beyonce is way better
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by jaybaby(f): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2007
J 2 da Lo kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by mustange(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2007
bootylicouse beyonce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by choongtin(f): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2007
ermmmm i ll say j.lo, beyonce then mariah
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by Nella(f): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2007
choongtin:

ermmmm i ll say j.lo, beyonce then mariah

same thing
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by QueenB1(f): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2007
@mustange: How can you say mariah is better than beyonce. All she does is stand in one place and sings were as queen b sings and dancer at the same time she da best. And i swear that those pictures of mariah are edited cause she aint that thin i an tellin you now

Yo man. U dont really wanna tell me that Beyonce sings better than Mariah. I mean com'on man u aight?. Bee can never go with her voice as high as Mariah. If Mariah was to hear this i think she would have sue you and even Beyonce would have helped her to do that. There is one thing if u say beyonce dances better but she is not the better singer ok. and as for dance tzz ciara is way far more better.

And so what if Mariah gets fatter, her pretty babyface cant be compared wit beyonces face. finito

And yeahhhhhhhhhh. J.Lo is the hotttttttttttesssssssssst thang. kiss kiss
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by mustange(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2007
firstly dats all mariah carey is good at ,singing high nothing else secondly WE TALKIN BOUT MARIAH,BEYONCE AND JLO SO DONT EVEN BRING CIARA INTO IT. ciara craaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. she cant dance watch her at da billboard awards and she is crap beyonce is the one and only.
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by jaybaby(f): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2007
J-lo
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by OmoEko1(f): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2007
J -LO kiss kiss kiss with does nice butt kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by Gheorghe(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2007
the multi-million dollar insured ass is da Bomb : j-lo
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by jammal: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2007
There is always room for j-lo.
Even at her age, she till gat something going on.
j-lo is hot there is no disputing that and I think she's yhe hotest amongst them all.

Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by jammal: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2007
jlo forever

Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by jammal: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2007
jlo is dawn hot. I just can't stop revailing how hot she is

Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by jammal: 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2007
lalapezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by sy2000(f): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2007
I would say it's Mariah Carey cause she still looks beautiful despite her age. Beyonce can't be compare with Mariah Carey. Don't get me wrong u guys, am one of Beyonce's fan but i don't know, i get pissed in a thread like this when u have to give ur view on who is pretty and people say it's Beyonce. You guys should wait awhile and see what your so called "B"will turn into after she gets married and have children that is what i called real beauty. I think Mariah Carey is the prettiest of all of these gurls because she still looks good even though she is gettin old. That's my view.
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by sofine5(f): 2:11am On Apr 02, 2007
@Queen B, yeah, mairah sings good

BUT B STILL HAVE IT! grin grin grin

@mustange, plz don't get mad but i like Ciara kiss

if u don't like her, it's cool grin

Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by QueenB1(f): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2007
@mustange: (firstly that is all mariah carey is good at ,singing high nothing else secondly WE TALKIN BOUT MARIAH,BEYONCE AND JLO SO DONT EVEN BRING CIARA INTO IT. ciara craaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. she can't dance watch her at da billboard awards and she is crap beyonce is the one and only. )

I cant believe that u are saying Ciara cant dance. Hahahaaa. You are soo funny. I have heard people saying my girl Ciara isnt pretty and all that rubbish but I have NEVER heard any Ciarahater say she ´CANT Dance. haha. You are a joker.

And who cares about what the Topic is about. I can mention my girl Ciara and other hotter singers to this Topic when i want u dig? (Beyonce is the one and only. puh-leese tsssss . Only for u.)
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by mustange(m): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2007
she cant dance have u watch da performance at billbaords its as though she cant do the routine propaly. she like stops to wait for every one to get at the same stage as her. beyonce in all her crazy in love performances dont have to wait, look behind they all just start the dance right on time. she is da best. BEYONCE!!!!
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by One: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2007
Mariah and JLO are old. Beyonce is young and kiss
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by QueenB1(f): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2007
And so what if they are old they still look sexy and beautiful.

When beyonce gets to their age I'm sure u guys are going to ignore her and say another girl is prettier.

@must.: Never should it come from ur mouth again or type again that Ciara cant dance. Are u blind or what. Nobody in this world can say that Beyonce dances better than Ciara. I mean what type of joke is that sopposed to be. Even perhaps ur girlfriend wishes to dance like my girl Cici (if u even have one  lipsrsealed).  angry  undecided grin  angry
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by ozigbo(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2007
As for the talent we don't need to ague
that is mariah.for the most hotis is jenn.
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by ozigbo(m): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2007
check out

Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by kellorah: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2007
j'lo wink
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by sofine5(f): 2:04am On Apr 28, 2007
1. Beyonce grin
2. J.Lo smiley
3. Mariah embarassed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? by rahila: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2007
mariah is sexy,beyonce is hot agreed but jlo is hot and sexy. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! / Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.