Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah (1633 Views)

Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau / Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by bobogoat91: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
NEWSOver 20 Fulani herdsmen killed in Amambra – Miyetti Allah

No fewer than 20 herders have been killed in different attack on Fulani in Anambra alone from January to March, 2021.

The latest attack happened at a Fulani settlement in Ogborji, Orumba South Local Government Area of Anambra State with four persons killed.

Alhaji Gidado Siddiki, Chairman of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), South-East Zone, said many cows were stolen in the attack which happened on Saturday.
Siddiki, who was visibly pained, said the latest attack on his people took place at Mohammed Idris Herders’ Settlement on Saturday, Daily Trust reports.

“One of the escaped herders called me and told me that some unknown gunmen in a Hilux vehicle with red cap invaded Mohammed Idris Herders’ Settlement shooting sporadically and that led to the deaths of our four members and hundreds of Cows missing,” he said.

He gave the names of the recent the victims as; Hadari Umaru, Hamidu Umaru, Aliu Idris and Hassan Idris.

He also disclosed that two herders were also killed in a similar manner in Ishiagu, Ivo Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, last week, while many have been killed this year alone.

He stated, “The Fulani people in the South-East are not violent and we are not here to undermine the business of the people of the area. So, I am surprised why my people have been killed unjustly like that.
“We have experienced a lot of challenges in the region including the death of our members, despite our quick response whenever issue of compensation arises. I am constrained to say this publicly, because I can no longer hold the pains anymore.

“My people have begin to think I have been compromised… while keeping wait over various killing of herders in the zone. They have accused me of not saying anything about their killing in the zone.

“My worries now is that time will come when they cannot listen to me again, then it would be very difficult to control and manage them. There is no issue of farmland damaged by our people that we did not pay,” Sidikki lamented.

https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/03/over-20-fulani-herdsmen-killed-in-amambra-miyetti-allah.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Dhomesz: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Please where was these Miyetti Allah of a group when some Herdsmen were killing, rapping in many villages

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by danski: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
dats gud for dem hope they wipe out the full Fulani's bastard ppl

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by okeyglm: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
they said you guys should vacate the forest and start ranching in town. okuko nti ike na eso ozu ana

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Etrusen(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
this mayati Allah remain the notorious group in Nigeria

if you ask me I will tell anyone who cares to listen that this so call mayati Allah are the sponsors of this herdsmen crisis all over Nigeria

this particular question will always come to mind.....

when these herdsmen were busy killing raping destroying others where were they ?

anyone supporting this people with absent answer to this question is nothing from the those doing the killing

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Anigreat: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
shocked

Just 20 from January to March? and how many has the Fulani terrorist killed in March alone? Have they not killed more than hundred people?

I wish they could kill this useless terrorists more

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by BKayy: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
Just 20.
Mtcheew, now where are their bodies?
Liars!
Aboki wan do propaganda

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Just 20 from January to March? and how many has the Fulani terrorist has killed in March alone? Have they not killed more than hundred people?

I wish they could kill this useless terrorists more

Anigreat:
shocked

Obviously you can't be a Nigerian and be happy. what's is there to be happy about in this God forsaken shithole? is it the failed government and useless leaders we have that will make you happy? is it the continuous inflation in price of goods that will make you happy? is it the the increase rate of unemployment that will make you happy? Please is the continuous rise in terrorism and Banditry that will make you happy?

There's nothing in this shithole to make one happy nothing at all, you can quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Balkan(m): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
Only 20? ESN should please up their game

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by OreMI22: 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Fake news!

But, we need ESN to sanitize the cluster of mayhem occurring in Anambra north where herdsmen have been colluding with town union officials to destroy rice farms in the area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Beremx(f): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Fulani terrorists 20 ESN 0

Otu a k' odi!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Dikegodspower(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
I saw Biafra flag taller than this green flag.
anyway his myetti self, can they count how many Southerners the have killed this month alone?
ndi eriri eri

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Madmohamed1: 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
bobogoat91:
NEWSOver 20 Fulani herdsmen killed in Amambra – Miyetti Allah

No fewer than 20 herders have been killed in different attack on Fulani in Anambra alone from January to March, 2021.

The latest attack happened at a Fulani settlement in Ogborji, Orumba South Local Government Area of Anambra State with four persons killed.

Alhaji Gidado Siddiki, Chairman of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), South-East Zone, said many cows were stolen in the attack which happened on Saturday.
Siddiki, who was visibly pained, said the latest attack on his people took place at Mohammed Idris Herders’ Settlement on Saturday, Daily Trust reports.

“One of the escaped herders called me and told me that some unknown gunmen in a Hilux vehicle with red cap invaded Mohammed Idris Herders’ Settlement shooting sporadically and that led to the deaths of our four members and hundreds of Cows missing,” he said.

He gave the names of the recent the victims as; Hadari Umaru, Hamidu Umaru, Aliu Idris and Hassan Idris.

He also disclosed that two herders were also killed in a similar manner in Ishiagu, Ivo Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, last week, while many have been killed this year alone.

He stated, “The Fulani people in the South-East are not violent and we are not here to undermine the business of the people of the area. So, I am surprised why my people have been killed unjustly like that.
“We have experienced a lot of challenges in the region including the death of our members, despite our quick response whenever issue of compensation arises. I am constrained to say this publicly, because I can no longer hold the pains anymore.

“My people have begin to think I have been compromised… while keeping wait over various killing of herders in the zone. They have accused me of not saying anything about their killing in the zone.

“My worries now is that time will come when they cannot listen to me again, then it would be very difficult to control and manage them. There is no issue of farmland damaged by our people that we did not pay,” Sidikki lamented.

https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/03/over-20-fulani-herdsmen-killed-in-amambra-miyetti-allah.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
don't damage our farm don't pay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by SlayerSupreme: 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
"One of the escaped herders called me and told me that some unknown gunmen in a Hilux vehicle with red cap invaded Mohammed Idris Herders’ Settlement shooting sporadically and that led to the deaths of our four members and hundreds of Cows missing,”

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by SlayerSupreme: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2021

If they try fem in the South East there will be no hiding place for them. We will rout them mercilessly and without restraint. You can still talk because we allow you do your nama business.

6 Likes

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by duro4chang(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
Go to your Foutadjallon Island. Leave our land.

1 Like

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by HallaDaTruth: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

SMELLS LIKE GOOD NEWS. MORE VIRGINS IN HEAVEN SHOULD GET SET TO RECEIVE MORE HUSBANDS

1 Like

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by descarado: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
Beremx:
Fulani terrorists 20 ESN 0

Otu a k' odi!!
Actually,anambra village vigilantes has been secretly dealing with these people before awareness.

You will never hear anything. They will just disappear.
So happy the awareness is everywhere. By next yr, let's see. Remaining teaching our people to reduce the consumption of beef. People that will not integrate into your society rather will kill and take over. Terrorists and land grabbers furthering the cause of usman dan fodio all in the name of cow herding.

4 Likes

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by harmargedon: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
how did they die?

1 Like

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by OBALOLA55(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
GOOD, THEY SHOULD EQUALLY GO AFTER THAT GIDDADO TERRORIST. angry
Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Lyrics269: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
We need evidence
Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Jostoman: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
This miyetti Allah have finally turn to lying Muhammed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by chiagozien(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
Maybe Na ohanaeze attacked them since na men in red cap
Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by chiagozien(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
"One of the escaped herders called me and told me that some unknown gunmen in a Hilux vehicle with red cap invaded Mohammed Idris Herders’ Settlement shooting sporadically and that led to the deaths of our four members and hundreds of Cows missing,”

Hahahaha
Maybe na Ohanaeze attacked them.

Na them dey wear red cap for Nigeria politics.

2 Likes

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Never4getU: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
This people understand media propaganda profiling number of fulani killed in each region while shunning Innocents armless citizens fulani have reportedly killed within the space of 2months.

2 Likes

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by Refinedbeing(m): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Bastardwike will surely change the narrative. It's either why are Yorubas killing northerners in their region while we accomodate and do everything peacefully here of maybe unlike some, we are no cowards. I'll just be here anyway.

1 Like

Re: Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
I trust my anambra people mehn
They're criminals by our Governor grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests 5 IPOB Terrorists After Botched Attempt To Burn Station( Picture / Why The Use Of Vpn To Access Twitter Is Bad / PDP Convention: Ex-governor Kwankwaso Receives $15,000 For Each Kano Delegate,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.