Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 (7282 Views)

Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC / The Untold Story Of The Unforgettable Icon Alhaji Mai Deribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by kirajustice: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
The Managing Director of Cavendish Petroleum Limited, Alhaji Ibrahim Mai Deribe has dissociated himself from an alleged press statement on OML 110 reportedly authored by him.

Read his full disclaimer below;

"My attention has been drawn to a statement with respect to OML110 and published online. This libelous statement purportedly originated from Cavendish Petroleum Limited and was allegedly authored by me whilst also falsely claiming that I, Alhaji Ibrahim Mai Deribe signed in the capacity of Managing Director."

I, Alhaji Ibrahim Mai Deribe, wish to state the following:

"I have not authored any such statement in any capacity – personal or otherwise. I have also not caused another to write on my behalf neither have I had any just or probable cause to author such false, misleading and malicious statements with respect to the revoked OML110."

"I had also ceased to be the Managing Director of Cavendish Petroleum for a long time so to attribute a statement from me in that capacity or otherwise should be seen for what it is – a disdainful, calculated attempt by unscrupulous agents to mislead, malign and impugn on my integrity and that of others so mentioned for whatever sinister reasons."

"I completely dissociate myself from the false statement attributed to me and subsequent malicious report published on some faceless online sites without any proof to back it up whatsoever. The statement is highly libelous in its entirety."

"As far as I am aware, these malicious statements and report are not reflective of my opinion, thoughts or the true state of things based on the facts available."

"Further, to the best of my knowledge, neither Cavendish Petroleum or anyone associated with the company has authorized or caused the publication of the said false statements."

"I therefore wish to inform the public and other stakeholders that the purported statement is malicious against the persons mentioned, false, misleading and did not originate from me in any capacity. I fully dissociate myself from the purported, false and malicious report and urge the unsuspecting public and all stakeholders to disregard the statement in its entirety as I will not hesitate to pursue all legal means to prevent and protect my name and reputation from any further misuse and/or misrepresentation – in any capacity."

https://politicsnigeria.com/disclaimer-i-did-not-issue-any-statement-on-revoked-oml110-cavendish-md-mai-deribe/

1 Like

Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by slivertongue: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2021
ok
Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by seunlayi(m): 4:48am On Mar 08, 2021
Lo ri iró

Vanity upon vanity
Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 08, 2021
Your attention has been drawn!!! With pencil or crayon abi with long rope?

Mr. Man you are Guilty as charged.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by superlanny(m): 4:49am On Mar 08, 2021
All these criminals, when dem don catch them, is when they will start speaking plenty grammer. The village people behind Nigerian Politicians and their cronies, I plead on their behalf, I cannot understand man's constant desire to gain wealth at the expense of others. This is where vanity is best applied.

Let them keep dancing and playing in their vomit, we they watch.

2 Likes

Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by Sammysolution: 4:51am On Mar 08, 2021
How will people be making statements on behalf of someone without his or her knowledge, this country self.
Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by Martialb1(m): 4:52am On Mar 08, 2021
Tgt
Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by Yankee101: 4:52am On Mar 08, 2021
What was the original statenent?

2 Likes

Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by elmessiahs(m): 4:54am On Mar 08, 2021
it is easier to discourse issue pertaining oml while the resources including the new gold is personal, now crisis has erupted just when it's public that Zamfara has gold.

1 Like

Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by GreaterFuture(m): 4:54am On Mar 08, 2021
Mai deribe? That must be his Children

4 Likes

Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by Maxymilliano(m): 5:05am On Mar 08, 2021
To start with, can we see the statement attributed to him ?
Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by moremuch1(m): 5:05am On Mar 08, 2021
Good to clarify things

meanwhile
check my signature to mine for free a new Cryptocurrency that is about to be launched soon
Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by blackpanda: 5:08am On Mar 08, 2021
Flackoo:
Your attention has been drawn!!! With pencil or crayon abi with long rope?

Mr. Man you are Guilty as charged.

Guilty
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by pointstores(m): 5:28am On Mar 08, 2021
Naija
Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by macaranta(m): 5:59am On Mar 08, 2021
What was the first statement

2 Likes

Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by Pclemenza: 6:17am On Mar 08, 2021
Can we place more focus on other natural resource that we have aside petroleum. Zamfara state has GOLD deposits and no one is talking about it in the public space cos yeah, it’s in the North and it’s the property of the Northern Elites.

2 Likes

Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by Difrent: 6:31am On Mar 08, 2021
Pclemenza:
Can we place more focus on other natural resource that we have aside petroleum. Zamfara state has GOLD deposits and no one is talking about it in the public space cos yeah, it’s in the North and it’s the property of the Northern Elites.

Why is everybody shouting Zamfara gold when it's not the only gold producing state....ilesha has a large gold deposit, yet all I see here is Zamfara Zamfara Zamfara....this is just pure politics . You people pushing this have a political reason for it...... FYI to extract natural resources is capital intensive and needs massive investments like has been done to petroleum industry but with all this shout I bet if government announce an investment in Zamfara gold industry , we no go hear word again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by patrickmuf(m): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2021
Difrent:

Why is everybody shouting Zamfara gold when it's not the only gold producing state....ilesha has a large gold deposit, yet all I see here is Zamfara Zamfara Zamfara....this is just pure politics . You people pushing this have a political reason for it...... FYI to extract natural resources is capital intensive and needs massive investments like has been done to petroleum industry but with all this shout I bet if government announce an investment in Zamfara gold industry , we no go hear word again
What is it you're trying to say? Isn't Zamfara gold our gold?

1 Like

Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by Gandollaar(f): 7:01am On Mar 08, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Mai deribe? That must be his Children
If not grand.

Wish Op can lead us to the purported fake news.
Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by bestman09(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2021

What's the content of the purported fake statement?
Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by osusuallstars: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2021
Fulani man owns oil well while no Ijaw ,itsekiri, uhrobo, calabar, okrika, ogoni, Igbo, efik man get oil well situated in their mothers backyard
Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by AMvanquish: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2021
The disclaimer says he has ceased to be the MD of the company for a long time, but the report still refers to him as MD...
Some journalists sef undecided
Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by Nevaaada(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2021
osusuallstars:
Fulani man owns oil well while no Ijaw ,itsekiri, uhrobo, calabar, okrika, ogoni, Igbo, efik man get oil well situated in their mothers backyard

Bros but OML 53 (SEPLAT) and OML 11 (Ogoni)
are all oil blocks within the Niger delta and owned by southerners..infact Rivers state is making a case for OML 11 to take over it completely
Re: Mai Deribe: I Did Not Issue Any Statement On OML 110 by GenerationNext: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2021
Sammysolution:
How will people be making statements on behalf of someone without his or her knowledge, this country self.
My brother the thing tire me. Social media will kill this country one day.

(1) (Reply)

Your Own Business And You, Try Snail Farming / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Export To Crash To 1.72 Million Barrels In October / THE BEST DAILY 2odd Around(sports Trading)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.