Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Scanfrost Electronics Reviews - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Scanfrost Electronics Reviews (2662 Views)

SOLD 1.5HP INVERTER AIR CONDITIONERS | 2HP SCANFROST |PERFECTLY WORKING SOLD / Scanfrost And Hisense Washing Machine Front Loader Which Would You Advise / Scanfrost Warranty Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scanfrost Electronics Reviews by mardis: 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
Please my felow nairalanders, i want reviews on scanfrost electronics (Refrigerators, Freezers, Microwave, Air conditioners, Washing machines, blenders, bread toaaters, etc).
I want both positive and negative reviews. Thank you all
Re: Scanfrost Electronics Reviews by frozen70(f): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
mardis:
Please my felow nairalanders, i want reviews on scanfrost electronics (Refrigerators, Freezers, Microwave, Air conditioners, Washing machines, blenders, bread toaaters, etc).
I want both positive and negative reviews. Thank you all

If you really want to buy and enjoy any scanfrost products, pls go to any Spar super market or shoprite stores

They are distributors of these great products

Any other places you get this products are actually done by my brothers in China

Pls be guided

1 Like

Re: Scanfrost Electronics Reviews by mardis: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
frozen70:

If you really want to buy and enjoy any scanfrost products, pls go to any Spar super market or shoprite stores

They are distributors of these great products

Any other places you get this products are actually done by my brothers in China

Pls be guided

Ok much thanks
Re: Scanfrost Electronics Reviews by Henray001: 12:29pm On May 02, 2022
I WANT TO BUY A CHEST FREEZER, pls Nairalanders
Can you help suggest a good one that would hold ice for at least 3-4days .
Scan frost
Rite tek
Midea
Which is best to buy ?
Re: Scanfrost Electronics Reviews by Thoseen30(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2022
Henray001:
I WANT TO BUY A CHEST FREEZER, pls Nairalanders
Can you help suggest a good one that would hold ice for at least 3-4days .
Scan frost
Rite tek
Midea
Which is best to buy ?

I have one LG 450litr deep chest freezer with blast freezing that can last for 3 days

1 Like

Re: Scanfrost Electronics Reviews by ofinglobal(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2022
Ofin Global Engineering is an indigenously owned HVAC&R company and is one of the leading refrigeration solution provider in Nigeria.

Ofin global is focused on installation and supply of Cold storage facilities of varying sizes and temperatures ranging from Positive storage Cold room for fruits, vegetables, drugs, to Negative storage cold rooms for frozen foods, Vaccines and Blast freezers for poultry produce processing.
visit our website for more information https://ofinglobal.com.ng/

Re: Scanfrost Electronics Reviews by gen2witch(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2022
How much do you wanna sell the freezer? Can you drop your number?
Thoseen30:

I have one LG 450litr deep chest freezer with blast freezing that can last for 3 days
Re: Scanfrost Electronics Reviews by Barthley: 9:41am On May 11, 2022
Thoseen30:

how much and location

(1) (Reply)

Ladies , This Is How To Calculate Your Bride Price ! / Please Recommend A Washing Machine For Home Use / Is It Immoral To Let Your Children Live At A Lower Standard Than You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.