Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

About 2011 Elections Rigging And Other Irregularities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About 2011 Elections Rigging And Other Irregularities (743 Views)

Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH / Irregularities at Imo polling units,military arrest Information Commissioner / Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About 2011 Elections Rigging And Other Irregularities by Hadone(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=18pt]Let's share our comments on above here please.  [/size]
Re: About 2011 Elections Rigging And Other Irregularities by Hadone(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=18pt]Even though i'm not a member of neither PDP nor the CPC, but with serious concern, I wish to express my concern and simpathy over what happen at the Malumfashi/Kafur Federal constituency. The election was contested by three candidates under ACN, LP & PDP. The result of the election shows that the CPC scored the highest votes but unfortunately for the CPC, they did not give anybody's name to the INEC. But to our suprise, instead of INEC to abide by the law and declare the 2nd winner (PDP candidate) as required by law, but surprisingly the INEC moved ahead to collaborate with the CPC and sourced a candidate that night and declared him a winner.[/size]
Re: About 2011 Elections Rigging And Other Irregularities by Hadone(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2011
Katsina PDP protests election results
From MU'AWIYA B. IDRIS, Katsina
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Katsina state has protested the result of last Saturday’s National Assembly election.
The party, in a statement signed by its Public Relations Officer, Alhaji Salisu Ali Sakuntuni alleged that the election was full of lapses and irregularities.
According to the statement, in some federal constituencies, there were illegal declarations of results.
The party particularly cited Malumfashi/Kafur election where the CPC has no candidate but results were announced in favour of the party.
The statement said INEC in Katsina state should immediately declare the lawful elected PDP candidate.
The party commended its supporters and urged them to remain dedicated in their continued support and loyalty to the party.
It urged them to wait for further information on subsequent action to be taken by the party.

source:
http://www.triumphnewspapers.org/kats1342011.html

(1) (Reply)

I Am Quite Disgusted. . . / Yuguda Misyarns / Akala Laments As He Commissions Lagos Liaison Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.