Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,470 members, 7,850,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Forgery: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Obaseki's Eligibility Suit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Obaseki's Eligibility Suit (15987 Views)

Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima / Certificate Forgery: Appeal Court Dismisses APC Suit. Obaseki Reacts / Obaseki Forgery: Appeal Court Orders Day-To-Day Hearing Of Suit Against Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Obaseki's Eligibility Suit by garfield1: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Indispensable85:

You're right bro. I personally think nothing will happen to Obaseki. He's been more Apc than any Apc governor recently. His utterances, policies and association have been pro presidency/Apc. I was surprised to see him at Akeredolu's inauguration. He was the only pdp governor there.He even recently promised land and funds to buy grasses for fulani herdsmen in Edo. His ssg had to write a counter statement to douse the tension and anger in the state arising from that his promise.

He simply paid aketi back for supporting him

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Obaseki's Eligibility Suit by fergie001: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Indispensable85:
You're right bro. I personally think nothing will happen to Obaseki. He's been more Apc than any Apc governor recently. His utterances, policies and association have been pro presidency/Apc. I was surprised to see him at Akeredolu's inauguration. He was the only pdp governor there.
The man has said after his tenure ends, he is leaving Edo politics.

He might remain in PDP but has no problem with Buhari or Osinbajo. Even most of the APC Governors see him as one of theirs.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Obaseki's Eligibility Suit by garfield1: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
fergie001:

Was the Afrinvest case brought up at the lower Court? NO.

You even forget what you said then....as you kept on arguing then that the Afrinvest case should be brought up....yet it wasn't.

I remember you cited this in the Ihedioha case when they were defending the allotted votes to Uzodinma...you stated it clearly that Ihedioha didn't argue that case at the Appeal Court vigorously, hence cannot come to the Supreme Court to argue same.

So relate your earlier statements with this one.

It was in the main petition and documentary evidence was adduced.not calling witnesses mat not matter just like in diri vs lyon.it is now in the place of pdp to counter it or not

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Obaseki's Eligibility Suit by fergie001: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
garfield1:

It was in the main petition and documentary evidence was adduced.not calling witnesses mat not matter just like in diri vs lyon.it is now in the place of pdp to counter it or not
My dear garfield1......You know this case is as dead as "dodo".

Leave am o.
Re: Forgery: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Obaseki's Eligibility Suit by slivertongue: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
fergie001:
My dear garfield1......You know this case is as dead as "dodo".
Leave am o.
I wish obaseki well, Edo people voted him to the shame of APC

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Obaseki's Eligibility Suit by JONSYN7154: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
*Mathematics*.

APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Obaseki's Eligibility Suit by fergie001: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
slivertongue:

I wish obaseki well, Edo people voted him to the shame of APC
Even Ize-Iyamu knows he is on his own.
Re: Forgery: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Obaseki's Eligibility Suit by ihedioramma: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
Abilistic:
Hmmm

First, Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgement Barring Ize -Iyamu , Audu From Contesting.

Then, Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On
Obaseki ' s Eligibility Suit.

This evil people are obviously cooking something,

But, Edo no bi Imo
Befor the year end Edo go be Imo , Imo go be Edo .

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Obaseki's Eligibility Suit by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
garfield1:

Yes,he will likely lose based on the mistake if the fhc judge plus tanko is not around and anything can happen.

Who is Tanko boss?
Re: Forgery: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Obaseki's Eligibility Suit by Tecno66: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
jakD:

I thought University of Ibadan affirmed that he was a student there? APC has got too much problems.
I am surprised that people still openly associate with apc with the failure associated with all their programmes. To travel now, fear everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Biggest Oil-Refining Hub / Nigerians Spend Over Half Of Their Earnings On Food, Worst Globally – Picodi / Fresh recapitalisation: Bank CEOs, others In merger, acquisition talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.