Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,186 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) (32883 Views)

Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by libertrust: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Anyiamaka:

Dont be stupid! Jonathan had no plans for Nigeria. The failure of Buhari's presidency does not translate to glorifying the mess the PDP and Jonathan represented.
You are the one being stupid bcoz from the look of things you be lost you sense of reasoning. Thus u were deceived into believing that Buhari is ur Messiah based on APC falsehood, lies, propaganda and deceit. #1-$1, pms will b sold for #50 and so on. Here Nigerians are today facing numerous problem created by useless APC and u are talking rots.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Ubongdemaga: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:
what is that looter doing with in an apc working state foolish ex presidiot without conscience, he's is the reason why nigeria is in a mess today... we shall never allow power return to the south, never angry angry sad
see ur dirty mouth. only good @ insulting those who u n ur family won't reach in 300 yrs to come.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by libertrust: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
Ubongdemaga:
see ur dirty mouth. only good @ insulting those who u n ur family won't reach in 300 yrs to come.
Are u even SURE that guy is normal? Because reasoning and talking are always awkward.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Bimpe29: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
Haba! Even with him relinquishing power without much ado in 2015.
Then can we know the ''we'' that is greater than the good people of Nigeria?
donmixc:
what is that looter doing with in an apc working state foolish ex presidiot without conscience, he's is the reason why nigeria is in a mess today... we shall never allow power return to the south, never angry angry sad
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by HRMK: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:
na only pdp loot treasury?no!pdp stole for 16yrs,apc has bn stealing in last 6yrs!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by chaloskyx: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
OUR PEACE MINISTER USLESS BUNCH OF THIEVES AND ROUGES
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by chrizzyace: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:

No go kill yourself oo too much anger is unhealthy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Kingrefreshed: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:

Go and masturbate or Fuxck a cow on menses and sleep
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Onuoha1234(m): 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
GEJ must know that ”familiarity breeds.contempt ” He is yet to show how Bayelsa can produce tons of Fish year in year out.What is the Ph,D for? Paper?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by stanchemical(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
what is that looter doing with in an apc working state foolish ex presidiot without conscience, he's is the reason why nigeria is in a mess today... we shall never allow power return to the south, never.

Go buy sense
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by stanchemical(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
Go buy sense

quote author=Ubongdemaga post=99715983]see ur dirty mouth. only good @ insulting those who u n ur family won't reach in 300 yrs to come.[/quote]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by karkel(m): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:
So how is power fairing under this administration that is from the north
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by rlcanon: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:

MONKEY,
APC APOLOGIST AND BUHARI ASS-LICKER.YOUR FATHER IS NOT UP TO JONATHAN'S SLIPPERS NEEDLESS OF COUNTING YOUR USELESS GENERATION.IF I MAY ASK,YOUR FATHER TINUBU BROUGHT HARDSHIP ON YOU AND THE REST OF YOU.IT IS HIGH TIME YOU SON OF NON-ENTITY STOP THE BLAME GAME.

IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU FOR EVER,AND EVER.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Cmanforall: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:
He wasn't that rugged in the political landscape.
Muazu and Sambo didn't offer enough.

If it was this governor or Odili, INEC chairman MUST declare him president. Worst case, Buhari will head to court.
He is a case study
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by ojialo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:
you stopped using this account in May 2020, suddenly u activated ur account, GEJ is not interested in becoming nigeria president so make your paymaster no waste him money again. grin grin I guess GEJ is also the cause why bandits are kidnapping? After 6 years you are still blaming GEJ, smh!!!!!

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by witworth(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
Visit go do nothing, by now the former president should be visiting rural areas for more developmental plans, not still visiting those second hand thieves in the state Houses.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by tuoyoojo(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
Anyiamaka:

Dont be stupid! Jonathan had no plans for Nigeria. The failure of Buhari's presidency does not translate to glorifying the mess the PDP and Jonathan represented.

Carry your frustrated life and move along.

I am not the one that placed you in your pathetic predicament

Go find food chop

Hunger dey cause unnecessary anger

You and all of your family joined together up to your 80th generation cannot achieve a 20th of the good work that GEJ achieved

A inconsequential piece of statistical data now suddenly has a voice due to cheap data. I nor blame u na

If you cannot differ without being abusive then I pity your up poor up bringing

Mad cow
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Anyiamaka: 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
tuoyoojo:

Carry your frustrated life and move along.

I am not the one that placed you in your pathetic predicament

Go find food chop

Hunger dey cause unnecessary anger

You and all of your family joined together up to your 80th generation cannot achieve a 20th of the good work that GEJ achieved

A inconsequential piece of statistical data now suddenly has a voice due to cheap data. I nor blame u na

If you cannot differ without being abusive then I pity your up poor up bringing

Mad cow

You lack decency, you lack wisdom, you lack knowledge. In addition, you lack manners and that's a dirty slap on your filthy family background of no substance. One easily asks; "who let this dog out?"

You and all your generations with your extended family till the end of time will never achieve one- billionth of my present achievement. May you all die of frustration.

When oil and water meet, water finds its level and so should you. But you wouldn't because you are just a shameless son of the public-serially abused and morally debased bitch!!!
As my personal principle, I generally don't have time for slaves and idiots your kind and you can't change that. Now get out and forever get lost.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Polynek(m): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
my man
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by tuoyoojo(m): 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Anyiamaka:

You lack decency, you lack wisdom, you lack knowledge. In addition, you lack manners and that's a dirty slap on your filthy family background of no substance. One easily asks; "who let this dog out?"

You and all your generations with your extended family till the end of time will never achieve one- billionth of my present achievement. May you all die of frustration.

When oil and water meet, water finds its level and so should you. But you wouldn't because you are just a shameless son of the public-serially abused and morally debased bitch!!!
As my personal principle, I generally don't have time for slaves and idiots your kind and you can't change that. Now get out and forever get lost.

Make me laugh abeg. I am enjoying ur show

What is ur achievement , chief achiever? Abi u think say na 5 naira per post when u dey do for nairaland go make u hammer.

na poverty go end your misery pathetic life

If ur father could afford 20 naira condom or used nylon bag , it would have saved the world from a retarded toad like you and your entire generation.

Come to think of it, ur parents may have celebrated your birth with the hope they had given birth to a normal baby

Not knowing say na spoilt akamu, condemned oil, piss and sawdust full ur minature skull.

People dey talk. You self dey open your smelly mouth to talk. Awon personal principle people.

Who know u. What can u every become In life?Absolutely nothing....

If not for cheap 3700 phone fone and free data , who would have given this slimy imp a voice

Go use sand play u hear

And drink water well well too

By the time to spend more time in the toilet you would have less time pressing fone
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Kylce042(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=donmixc post=99713386][color=#770077][b]what is that looter doing with in an apc working state foolish ex presidiot without conscience, he's is the reason why nigeria is in a mess today... we shall never allow power return to the south, never angry angry sad [/

Yes he is the reason your Fulani brothers are terrorizing the country sentimental clown.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Kylce042(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:

may Allah punish GEJ

May Allah kill you, your father and Buhari
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2021
>
Why is a political party’s flag flying over Government House?

Governance and partisan politics are disparate...
Once in office, you are the Governor of the state, not of the party. SMH

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13235643_img20210308150957_jpegea80f9ac28e6736adfe24f2be4be920c
>
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Anyiamaka: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2021
tuoyoojo:

I am stupid enough to insult myself just to make people laugh abeg. I enjoy doing that. After all I am chilling in a psychiatric hospital.

What is my achievement? I think say na 5 naira per post when i dey do for nairaland go make me hammer.

na poverty go end my misery pathetic life

If my father could afford 20 naira condom or used nylon bag , it would have saved the world from a retarded toad like me and my entire generation.

Come to think of it, my stupid parents may have celebrated my birth with the hope they had given birth to a normal baby

Not knowing say na spoilt akamu, condemned oil, piss and sawdust full my minature skull.

People dey talk. Me self dey open my smelly mouth to talk. Awon personal principle people.

Who know me? Fellow idiots!!! What can i ever become In life?Absolutely nothing.... even useless for money ritual but tasty enough for cannibals.

If not for this stolen phone and free data , who would have given the slimy imp I am a voice?

I go use sand play u hear

And drink water with pepper and Igbo well well too

By the time i spend more time in the toilet i would have less time pressing fone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives / Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.