Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) (30592 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by wildikeman(m): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
So it's a crime to commit adultery. I hate Nigerians I swear. If I leave I will kill a Nigerian for the thrill of it
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by ddeola: 2:47am On Mar 09, 2021
You dey sleep with another man wife now you say you no go pay fine. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by bezimo(m): 3:02am On Mar 09, 2021
tot:
If you are going to be castigating others, you should at least ensure your own life is above board.

Absolutely..but what do we see? People that are morally bankrupt with disaster useless character..they seem to feel justified criticizing men of God...when in reality they are worse that the men of God they are criticizing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by bezimo(m): 3:08am On Mar 09, 2021
BabaJoe001:
All Nigerian Pastors would be happy with this development oo Lol

The pastors he often criticize are too busy to know such thing is happening to him..lol besides nobody is happy or not happy..his case illustrate the fact that..you don't have the right to criticize anybody when you yourself you have a disaster character that is far worse than the person you are criticizing and castigating

That is why Jesus warned that if you wanna criticize anyone first remove the big log of beam in your own eye before you earn the right to remove wood in another person eye.

1 Like

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by bezimo(m): 3:16am On Mar 09, 2021
Buliwyf:
I can bet that some pastors have a hand in this. They are probably the ones that influence the judge to award money against Freeze without him being a defendant or being summoned.

Based in what evidence? You see how you deluded and possesed freeze followers are trying to export the blame to pastors..Bahahaha because you can't come to the terms with reality that your mentor freeze is such a shameless morally disaster person..Haba..freeze go shine person wife kpekus give am fruit of the womb..leading to public shame and disgrace..lol una wan blame pastor..
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by abbey621(m): 3:35am On Mar 09, 2021
nencounter10:

Adultry has always been a crime in Nigeria from day one.People are just ignorant of it.

Please stop spreading falsehood, adultery is not a criminal offense in Nigeria except the North where they practice Sharia. It is a civil case where monetary compensation can be awarded for damages but it is not a criminal offense!
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by therajah: 3:48am On Mar 09, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:
Daddy Freeze, practice what you always preach.
Thats exactly what he's doing..
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 09, 2021
nomenclature:
You are a mumu man ,someone trying to emancipate you from mental slavery and you are here spewing.

By straffing another man's wife right?
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Buliwyf: 7:03am On Mar 09, 2021
bezimo:

Based in what evidence? You see how you deluded and possesed freeze followers are trying to export the blame to pastors..Bahahaha because you can't come to the terms with reality that your mentor freeze is such a shameless morally disaster person..Haba..freeze go shine person wife kpekus give am fruit of the womb..leading to public shame and disgrace..lol una wan blame pastor..

Lol. Look at this clown. You think I am a deluded Freeze follower? I am not even a religious person and Freeze is a up and coming con man too. Anybody running a religious movement claiming to hear from a god is a fraud. Freeze is a fraud. Your pastor is a fraud. You are a fraud.

But I say it again, I can bet some pastors have a hand in this. And the fact that this case took place in PH and happened without them summoning Freeze to defend him, I can bet it is most likely that popular pastor in Port Hacourt that has a hand in this. Cry me a river.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by EkelediliBuhari: 7:22am On Mar 09, 2021
emmyN:

Point out where he acknowledged it

If you don’t see it then there’s no point

He is only speaking the order as I don’t see any law against adult that should require him paying damages. I see the judgement as being sentimental and unreasonable...
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by EkelediliBuhari: 7:23am On Mar 09, 2021
Buliwyf:

Lol. Look at this clown. You think I am a deluded Freeze follower? I am not even a religious person and Freeze is a up and coming con man too. Anybody running a religious movement claiming to hear from a god is a fraud. Freeze is a fraud. Your pastor is a fraud. You are a fraud.

But I say it again, I can bet some pastors have a hand in this. And the fact that this case took place in PH and happened without them summoning Freeze to defend him, I can bet it is most likely that popular pastor in Port Hacourt that has a hand in this. Cry me a river.

This guy

You deserve a chilled beer... mortuary standard.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Tonnyray: 7:47am On Mar 09, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
The case is long, he was going to the man's house, then abduction of the man's children from school in PH to Lagos, impersonating the man and filling forms as biological father, being called impotent and gay on LIB etc. If the man goes to court with all these, he will rot in jail and mumus are already here dragging Pastors.
The son is the product of the adultery.
Tell me you're joking! shocked

1 Like

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 8:08am On Mar 09, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

That his son is the proof and product of the adultery.
Which son show me d pic.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2021
bizzibodi:

Which son show me d pic.
That his small boy he used to post, the one he arrested someone for sexualizing some time ago.
His other children are with his wife abroad, she said it is not mentally safe for childeren to live with Freeze.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 8:33am On Mar 09, 2021
Tonnyray:
Tell me you're joking! shocked
That's just even a pinch of the issue. The man was disgraced on LIB to justify the adultery. If not for his colour, they should have smuggled the boy into the man.
Not his first with people's wives, there was another one, I can't recollect the person's name. Because the woman refused to sleep with him, he joined the woman and her husband in a pix and stylishly leaned on the woman. He then crop the picture of both of them and uploaded the "loved up", saying he is sleeping with her.
Luckily, for the woman, the person crop out was the husband. She only uploaded the original picture to clear her name, while she and the husband ignored Freeze.

1 Like

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by emmyN(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2021
EkelediliBuhari:

If you don’t see it then there’s no point

He is only speaking the order as I don’t see any law against adult that should require him paying damages. I see the judgement as being sentimental and unreasonable...

Get informed, there are laws.

He hasn't acknowledged anything, you are the only one seeing it. Obviously, the sheeples crooner now has his own sheeples in his fold.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 8:54am On Mar 09, 2021
Buliwyf:

Case has been in Court for 5 years, before he started his rubbish, Freezer's mother has been helping to sweep it under carpet, so he has not been obeying court orders, the man said so, last year or two. Freeze abducted his children at school in PH and took them to Lagos. He is impersonating the man and filling forms about as biological father. Freeze is with his children's birth certificates.
If you are in his shoes, will you fight to get your children and birth certificate from another man impersonating you or not? Do you need a Pastor to ask you to take action? His children are involved in the matter.
When the woman got pregnant for Freeze, she should have simply filed for a divorce and leave the man.
How do Pastors come in here? Even divorces are being made in absence, if you are not presenting yourself or obeying court orders, it is like agreeing you are guilty.
If Pastors are involved, they should have taught him to sue for Billions they know he can never afford from any source. Adultery, abduction, impersonation, falsifying documents, mental torture, defamation on LIB(called impotent and gay publicly), not obeying Court invitations amongst others. He will rot in jail if Pastors are involved cos they will even help with Lawyers. The man is rich, he wants his children and birth certificates, that's why he is in Court. Most men will use violence instead.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by maste: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2021
What shameless dirty guy. Did you sleep with another man's wife or not?
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Buliwyf: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Case has been in Court for 5 years, Freezer's mother has been helping to sweep it under carpet, so he has not been obeying court orders, the man said so, last year or two. Freeze abducted abducted his children at school in PH and took them to Lagos. He is impersonating the man and filling forms about as biological father. Freeze is with his children's birth certificates.
If you are in his shoes, will you fight to get your children and birth certificate from another man impersonating you or not? Do you need a Pastor to ask you to take action? His children are involved in the matter.
When the woman got pregnant for Freeze, she should have simply filed for a divorce and leave the man.
How do Pastors come in here? Even divorces are being made in absence, if you are not presenting yourself or obeying court orders, it is like agreeing you are guilty.

This makes more sense than what the first guy said to me. Freeze should blame himself then.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2021
Buliwyf:

This makes more sense than what the first guy said to me. Freeze should blame himself then.
If Pastors are involved, they should have asked the man to sue him for billions and help with free Lawyers.
Adultery, abduction, impersonation, falsifying documents, not obeying court orders etc.
If he sues for all these, Freeze will rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Buliwyf: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

If Pastors are involved, they should have asked the man to sue him for billions and help with free Lawyers.
Adultery, abduction, impersonation, falsifying documents, not obeying court orders etc.
If he sues for all these, Freeze will rot in jail.

I agree. The rotting in jail part is subjective though. In the end this is still Nigeria and Freeze seems to have some connections that keeps him out of serious trouble.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
Buliwyf:

I agree. The rotting in jail part is subjective though. In the end this is still Nigeria and Freeze seems to have some connections that keeps him out of serious trouble.
Freeze can NEVER have any connection stronger than the coalition of Nigerian Pastors. Do you know the kind of people that worship in those Churches?
Have you detected he avoids Ibiyeome and Adefarasin? Have you heard him calling their names? He knows the extent to which they can deal with him, so he avoids the two of them like plagues.
No matter how strong you are, a coalition or conspiracy will get you. If the man wants to deal with him, he should have used the abduction, impersomation or falsifying records instead. With good Lawyers, he can't escape all. He just wants his kids.

1 Like

Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by EkelediliBuhari: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
emmyN:

Get informed, there are laws.

He hasn't acknowledged anything, you are the only one seeing it. Obviously, the sheeples crooner now has his own sheeples in his fold.

Alright
I heard you
Now move on
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by bezimo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
Buliwyf:

That you are calling me a fraud when I haven't defrauded anybody is a testament to the truth that your brain is saturated with spoilt kunu and zobo...Pastor is a fraud..he defrauded you or your father? Abeg get out!
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Buliwyf: 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
bezimo:

That you are calling me a fraud when I haven't defrauded anybody is a testament to the truth that your brain is saturated with spoilt kunu and zobo...Pastor is a fraud..he defrauded you or your father? Abeg get out!

No he defrauded you and your mother. And your pastor is still a fraud. Cry all you want. cheesy cheesy
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by bezimo(m): 12:30am On Mar 10, 2021
Buliwyf:

No he defrauded you and your mother. And your pastor is still a fraud. Cry all you want. cheesy cheesy

Idiot fool..making blanket statements that you can't substantiate proving that na zobo dey your brain. get out of here..dirty he-goat. Useless nonentithy.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by Buliwyf: 7:09am On Mar 10, 2021
bezimo:

Idiot fool..making blanket statements that you can't substantiate proving that na zobo dey your brain. get out of here..dirty he-goat. Useless nonentithy.

Your pastor is still a fraud. And you are a fraud. Keep crying. It is not my fault that your pastor is a lying fraud. cheesy cheesy

I am having fun watching you squirm looking for all the insults in the world that better describes you instead of me. grin grin

Fraud
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by nencounter10: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
abbey621:

Please stop spreading falsehood, adultery is not a criminal offense in Nigeria except the North where they practice Sharia. It is a civil case where monetary compensation can be awarded for damages but it is not a criminal offense!

The best thing for you to do is to consult a lawyer.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by abbey621(m): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
nencounter10:

The best thing for you to do is to consult a lawyer.

I have 2 lawyers in my family and my uncle is a SAN, so on this particular issue I have all the consultations I need...thank you!
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by nencounter10: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
abbey621:

I have 2 lawyers in my family and my uncle is a SAN, so on this particular issue I have all the consultations I need...thank you!

This will help

https://www.google.com/search?q=is+adultry+a+crime+in+Nigeria%3F&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-m
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by abbey621(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
nencounter10:

This will help

https://www.google.com/search?q=is+adultry+a+crime+in+Nigeria%3F&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-m

Thanks for proving my point, now go back to what I wrote and tell me what you are arguing again?

Adultery is a criminal offence under the Penal Code of Northern Nigeria. Section 387 and 388 stipulate imprisonment for two years, and/or with a fine for adultery. It is not prosecuted under the Criminal Code of the Lagos State of Nigeria.
Re: N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) by AcrylicProperty(f): 3:59pm On Apr 05
🤔Hmmmmm... This statement is deep!

tot:
If you are going to be castigating others, you should at least ensure your own life is above board.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naomi Peller 13th Birthday: Shina Peller Celebrates His Daughter / Yung6ix's Blockchain Account Hacked, 11 Million Naira Stolen / Halima Abubakar Is Not Bleaching With Your Money (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.