Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses (227430 Views)

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by OmoEko1(f): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2007
No i haven't seen any of a movies sad sad sad
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2007
Mercy johnson hasn't got a beautiful face but she has got a nice body!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by 9ja4eva: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2007
Shes pretty
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2007
being pretty is different from being beautiful!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by 9ja4eva: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2007
Do u have a pics of her to paste here?I cnt get it. grin grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2007
I mean pretty mostly has to do with manners, elegance and physical structure. A woman with a nice body is pretty. Beauty mainly refers to the face. So a woman can be pretty and ugly, beautiful but unpretty and she can be both.

Gene is both.
Omotola is both
Chioma Chukwuka is both
Stella is beautiful and elegant but can't be defined as fully pretty
Rita Dominic is very pretty and petite and she's half beautiful.
Ini Edo is beautiful and not pretty *you can sue me for this but it's the truth*
Stephanie Okereke is very pretty but not beautiful
Oge Okoye is half pretty (she has K leg) but definitely she isn't beautiful (she is just fair but colour isn't all)
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by annasophia: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2007
hey guys i agree that Gen is beautiful but, beauty without JESUS CHRIST will carry you to hell.Keep shining .
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by annasophia: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2007
hey nicy or whatever you call yourself stop being jealous of Ini because she is more talented , beautiful and does not copy from Oge or Gen and i think she has a good shape, again you are just being jealous of her. Get it.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by annasophia: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2007
guys don't forget beauty is seen when you are old . so the first is;
LIZ BENSON
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2007
annasophia:

hey nicy or whatever you call yourself stop being jealous of Ini because she is more talented , beautiful and does not copy from Oge or Gen and i think she has a good shape, again you are just being jealous of her. Get it.

nicy isn't criticizing ini's beauty. She is right when she says ini has a funny fashion sense and definitely doesn't dress according to her size!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by 9ja4eva: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2007
annasophia:

guys don't forget beauty is seen when you are old . so the first is;
LIZ BENSON

Shes as stunning and gorgeous as ever.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by redish: 11:29am On May 07, 2007
Alot of actresses to be honest are beautiful but the request here is MOST beautiful nigerian actresses.I'll classify them into young and older generation.
YOUNG(under 30)
1. Omotola (the whole package,hate on her but you still know its true.what,face,height,body,buddy,legs,poise, )
2. Steph okereke(tall,good figure,pretty,generally gorgeous)

OLDER(above 40)
1. Liz benson(the whole package too,sister rocks some behind)
2.patience ozokwo(beautiful woman)
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by sexyella: 4:25pm On May 10, 2007
no particular order cos they r all pretty and intelligent people.omotola, genevieve, rita, regina, liz, chioma, maureen, ini, oge, cant remember other names now. African woman are pretty am proud to be one of them.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 8:16am On May 12, 2007
@ redish

I'll advice you change the ages.

Under 40 first
and then under 50.

These women aren't so young as they claim!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by 9ja4eva: 8:23am On May 12, 2007
Yes u r right.They bring down their ages.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Uche2nna(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2007
michelin89:

I mean pretty mostly has to do with manners, elegance and physical structure. A woman with a nice body is pretty. Beauty mainly refers to the face. So a woman can be pretty and ugly, beautiful but unpretty and she can be both.

Gene is both.
Omotola is both
Chioma Chukwuka is both
Stella is beautiful and elegant but can't be defined as fully pretty
Rita Dominic is very pretty and petite and she's half beautiful.
Ini Edo is beautiful and not pretty *you can sue me for this but it's the truth*
Stephanie Okereke is very pretty but not beautiful
Oge Okoye is half pretty (she has K leg) but definitely she isn't beautiful (she is just fair but colour isn't all)

ur own opinion which I might add that is solely subjective
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 15, 2007
beauty is always subjective!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Uche2nna(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2007
And yet U were using some very strong words like definitely not beautiful shocked
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 20, 2007
Uche2nna:

And yet U were using some very strong words like definitely not beautiful shocked

That's what i think!
Oge is just fair!
Stephanie has got the shape but the face just dey help am small small!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by mellow(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2007
Definitely is too strong a word to use but

I agree with you.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 20, 2007
Definitely is cancelled then!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Petrouf(m): 2:21pm On May 23, 2007
Yes guys Omotola, genevieve, Chioma (my favorite one) and Rita are i think the most beautiful

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Merinoz(m): 1:07pm On May 25, 2007
I think the most beautiful ones are Stella Damasus,Chioma Chukwuka,Omotola Ekeinde and Genevieve Nnaji.Or what d'ya think? smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by 9ja4eva: 4:17am On May 27, 2007
I agree kinda
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by moondust(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2007
Buki Ajayi
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Lexyhearts(f): 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2007
THE MOST BEUTIFUL IS ;
GENEVIEVE NNAJI
INI EDO
OMOTOLA JELADI
RITA DOMINIC
CHIOMA CHIKWUKA
OGE OKOYE
DEKORE
STEPHANIE
STELLA
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by OmoEko1(f): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2007
Lexyhearts:

THE MOST BEUTIFUL IS ;
GENEVIEVE NNAJI
INI EDO
OMOTOLA JELADI

RITA DOMINIC
CHIOMA CHIKWUKA
OGE OKOYE
DEKORE
STEPHANIE
STELLA

Great list you got there but the ones I highlighted are beautiful kiss kiss
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Igbobeauty(f): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2007
I don't really think Ini edo is pretty. I'm just saying my list would have to be:

Caroline Ekanem
Regina Askia
Rita Dominic
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (sometimes when she doesn't wear those bad weaves/wigs and when he face is cleared up) I do like her though
Genevieve Nnaji (sometimes as well)
I also think that Chioma Chukwura is pretty too. Stephanie Okereke is pretty at times as well as Monalisa Chindu
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by 9ja4eva: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2007
Caro what?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Lexyhearts(f): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2007
igbobeauty or whatever u call yourself.shine ur eyes my dear see beauty in ur eyes.isn't ini edo beatiful.maybe they is something wrong in ur mind.wake up
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Igbobeauty(f): 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2007
u must live in nigeria lexyhearts, becoz people in places like the UK and america would definently not agree with you. I don't seem to understand why most nigerians, call ugly people beautiful. When a nigerian people call be beautiful I don't listen to them, if a person from other countries besides those in africa, told me I was beautiful I would believe them.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by BlkDiamond(f): 1:15am On Jun 07, 2007
carolina ekanem, monalisa chinda,genny, grace amah and umm that woman that is also mixed with short hair

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Photo: Mr Ibu's Acquires Multi-million Naira Mansion / Most Handsome White Men/Boys / Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.