Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses (227432 Views)

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Nwaka77: 6:01am On Nov 12, 2007
Here is my list of pretty actresses:

1. Genny Nnaji
2. Ini Edo
3. Dakore Egbuson
4. Stella Damasus
5. Grace Amah
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Mypatrick(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2007
according to he beuaty, here's my list :

* GENEVIEVE NNAJI
* CHIOMA CHUKWUKA
* LIZ BENSON
* STEPHANIE OKEREKE
* INI EDO
* GRACE AMAH
* RITA DOMINIC

I hope that you'll see my list and soon ican make their pictures.
Thank you and I just come soon
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by hotchick: 2:22am On Nov 14, 2007
omotola
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by petitejay(f): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2007
wink 4 mi, STELLA DAMASCUS
OMOTOLA EKINDE
INI EDO,

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by queeneli(f): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2007
hi all i am Elizabeth from the Gambia i'm new here. but to me i love ini edo, genevieve, stella damasus, choima and oge okoye they're beautiful
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by eezzy(f): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2007
queeneli:

hi all i am Elizabeth from the Gambia i'm new here. but to me i love ini edo, genevieve, stella damasus, choima and oge okoye they're beautiful

Hi Queeneli, welcome to Nairaland.

Genevieve
Dakore
Omot
Ini/Rita
Kate Henshaw
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by faith4wini: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2007
my list goes like this
OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE
STELLA DAMASUS ABODERIN
LILIAN BACH
OGE OKOYE
CHIOMA CHUKWUKA.
period. cry what do u guys think
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by faith4wini: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2007
OMO SEXY GOT IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO IS genny abeg kiss
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by soapdish(f): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2007
genny is okay and also a good actress but in terms of beauty, i wnt call her BEAUTIFUL in the strict sense of the word. to me stella damasus is too much, omotola is beautful , liz benson is beautiful despite her age.There4 if I am asked I will say the most beautiful nigerian actress is STELLA DAMASUS she is da bomb. I ther4 choose damasus, omotola,liz benson, genny, ini edo, stephenie okereke in that order
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by yongbabe(f): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2007
GENNY IS THE HOTTEST\ PRETIEST\SEXIEST GIRL IN NOLLYWOOD!

LETS TRACK HER FAME. WHEN GENNY CAME SHE WAS AN INOCENT YET BEAUTIFULL GIRL

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by yongbabe(f): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2007
when genny was almost at the height of her game, she posed for some pics that potraed her as beautifull rich classy and fabulous!

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by yongbabe(f): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2007
more

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by yongbabe(f): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2007
AND RECENTLY AFTER\DURING THE BAN, GENNY SHOCKED THE WORLD BY POSING FOR SOME PICS THAT POTRAED HER AS SUPER SEXY, BEAUTIFULL AND SOME HOW CLASSY.
ALTHOUGH THIS PIC JUST SHOW THE ERY DAY PARTS OTHE THE BODY- THE BACK, THE LEGS, HANDS,THE CHEST ( NO BOOBS). SHE STILL MANAGED TO ADD A SEXY TWIST TO IT!

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by yongbabe(f): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2007
here r some fotos of other nollywood actresses that i admire n consider beautifull

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by yongbabe(f): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2007
THE ORDER OF MA LIST ALTERS FROM TYME TO TIME,
BUT I THING REMAINS---------- GENNY IS NUMBER ONE!

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by lanreaji: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2008
hello,i'm new, i disagree with what dorcas frm abuja said, my own list is omotola,stephanie, stella, dakore and lastly genevieve, we are not talking about the sexiest but the most beautiful, even the sexiest is still omotola,stephanie,dakore,regina askia and lastly dakore, thanks
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by amylizzy(f): 3:21am On Feb 07, 2008
it would be ini edo because she is sexy and pretty
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by kingsikaz(m): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2008
@ spencer thank u jare.

of a truth da most beautiful mama na omoladun kenkelewu feel am joo
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by amylizzy(f): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2008
why r u guys adding naked pix of genie that's bullshit
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by FMK(m): 9:52am On Feb 29, 2008
someone knows where this  God  Perfetct  creation Lives  please Send me Her  Electronic Adress
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by delib: 2:44pm On Feb 29, 2008
seun thanks for this site
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by amylizzy(f): 6:11pm On Feb 29, 2008
fmk, she lives or stays in james robertson, akerele. surulere, lagos. i saw her there she is now very yellow and i saw her with some few other actorsa and actresses.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by FMK(m): 6:22am On Mar 01, 2008
Amylyzzy, If you ocasionnaly find her again Please try to tell her that someone from angola needs your Contact so urgently and ASAP
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by amylizzy(f): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2008
fmk, i'm not sure because i now live in the u.s but my aunt lives in front of where she stays, i will ask my aunt. ok?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by FMK(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2008
Amylyzzy, Your help will be apreciate
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by amylizzy(f): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2008
ok i'll be happy to help i'll be in touch maybe march 10th, cos that's the time i'll have card to call nigeria. please be patient. ok?
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by FMK(m): 6:27am On Mar 02, 2008
Hi Ammylyzzy, okay  by  10th of march i will be off   my job is not a continueously daily task  i have 28 days in and 28 days off  at present time i do not have  Internet at home unless I can folow up but anyway i am seeing your interrest to help me and i trust to you  to have good news when i come back
anything  browse my profile where you will see  my Electronic Adress
Have a Nice  day
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by calcoded: 4:20am On Mar 04, 2008
well, as for me,Omotola is still the finest and sexiest
tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by FMK(m): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2008
Ammylizy, one more thing when you get contact to your aunt beg her a great favour to tell Kelechi Gladys to send me his Phone Number to my mail just browse my profile you will see my Email and Note i can call from Angola this is for direct contact whenever i want
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by amylizzy(f): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2008
k. glad i can help.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by FMK(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2008
Ammylyzy, What is the news about Kelechi Gladys did you Call Nigeria ? read your email i will send a very high and important message to Kelechi Please transfer the message to your aunt EMail Box and tell her to give the message to Kelechi consider this very important i need Kelechi So urgently Soon as possible i have too manything to discuss with her. i will come back to work on April I hope to have Goods news about this matter

Apreciate
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by techzone: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2008
Chat 24hrs 7days a week and it is FREE!!

Hundreds of users online right now

visit --> www. and sign up

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Photo: Mr Ibu's Acquires Multi-million Naira Mansion / Most Handsome White Men/Boys / Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.