Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) (6063 Views)

How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer / HORRIFIC WAYS PEOPLE WERE PUNISHED IN THE PAST [GRAPHIC CONTENT] / Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by OfficialR(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
I was looking for different story books for my children then I found this (not my picture)
I don't know what to say but I wonder... Is this even right?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by Jeon(f): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
OfficialR:
I was looking for different story books for my children then I found this (not my picture)

hmm

3 Likes

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by Enoch07: 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
this one shock me!!!

2 Likes

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by Righteousness2(m): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
Evil has gone Nuclear in this Evil world..
Kids are being taught and Brainwashed to do evil in the name of Education, Cartoons , etc.

I know of a case in the USA where a male kid was being told by his teachers in school that he is not a male. They even changed his name!
The Parents somehow got to know about it and had to withdraw their child from the School!

Take some time and watch some of the Cartoons being put out for the kids! They Stylishly out our all sort of satanic stuffs and evil habit.

The devil is out to catch them young!
Parents and Guardians should be on the look out ..

10 Likes

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by Xenry: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2021

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by illicit(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
Well....
Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by harmargedon: 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
That book is a way of explaining how kids are made. for parents that cannot express themselves freely to their kids.
Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by cassidy1996(m): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
amazing
Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by sholikay(m): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kai.. this is bad and saddening..

gone were the days when almost all schools use same story book, from good books companies like Macmillan, lantern etc.... now we have so many book authors with crappy stories...

18 Likes

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by columbus007(m): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Oboy
Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by Aliyeous(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
warris dis dem even put picture sef

1 Like

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by gasparpisciotta: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Blame the publishers and the agency responsible for publishing such books.

1 Like

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Please let's see the back cover and the author.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by obiekunie2: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
OfficialR:

can you pls show us the cover of this so-called kids book.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by harmargedon: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
Joysticks:
Please let's see the back cover and the author.

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by harmargedon: 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
obiekunie2:

can you pls show us the cover of this so-called kids book.

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by olasaad(f): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
sholikay:
Kai.. this is bad and saddening..

gone were the days when almost all schools use same story book, from good books companies like Macmillan, lantern etc.... now we have so many book authors with crappy stories...

Days of Iya segun ta rice
Iyawo Dimka coolki lo wa se lo oja

1 Like

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by potbelly(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
Na wah... sad
harmargedon:
That book is a way of explaining how kids are made. for parents that cannot express themselves freely to their kids.
Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by potbelly(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Very sick World we live in... sad

1 Like

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by Shellsploit: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
Something wey full amazon
Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
We are getting there in this world,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho no forget
Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by obiekunie2: 12:51am On Mar 09, 2021
[quote author=harmargedon post=99723815][/quote]

its a satanist world. nothing surprises me anymore.

FIVE YEARS FROM NOW, YOU WILL SEE PEDOPHILES AND BESTIALS PROTESTING AND REQUESTING THEY BE GIVEN FULL LEGAL RECOGNITION LIKE THE GAY-IDIOTS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by etrange: 12:51am On Mar 09, 2021
You people will believe anything. No one cared to ask the name of the book, the author, the cover page, etc. You just believe that someone would just wake up and publish a book full explicit incestuous and paedophiliac stories for kids, and then a school would decide to be using it for thier pupils while the parents do nothing.

Note: This book is either fake or not targeted at kids. And for those calling it sex education, ya'll need to learn how to effectively communicate with kids who don't have the brain capacity to infer/decipher.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by Nbotee(m): 1:16am On Mar 09, 2021
The fact dat it is a kiddies book doesn't mean it was recommended for ur kids... Why would u b looking for a book titled "how kids are made" for ur kids?
Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by EbenezerTriumph: 1:31am On Mar 09, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Blame the publishers and the agency responsible for publishing such books.

they should be sued
Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by nnamdiosu(m): 2:49am On Mar 09, 2021
OfficialR:

100% right.

Unfortunately, you just captured a portion of the book, you didn't capture the contents to the end, hence the confusion. Infact the very next page would have explained what the book is about.

Long story cut short, this book is like a sexual education book. It's actually teaching the kids how to identify sexual predators and perverts who abuse them.

The very next page now instructs the children on what to do, if any uncle or aunty does that to them.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by LadySarah: 3:04am On Mar 09, 2021
I don't know what the fuss is about.If you like don't teach your kids sex education, the world will teach or they will learn from their peers.

5 Likes

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by budaatum: 4:25am On Mar 09, 2021
nnamdiosu:

100% right.

Unfortunately, you just captured a portion of the book, you didn't capture the contents to the end, hence the confusion. Infact the very next page would have explained what the book is about.

Long story cut short, this book is like a sexual education book. It's actually teaching the kids how to identify sexual predators and perverts who abuse them.

The very next page now instructs the children on what to do, if any uncle or aunty does that to them.

And see as my Naija people twist a book teaching their child how to identify and protect themselves from predators into a book that turns them into predators.

Thanks for pointing this out nnamdiosu.
Hopefully, we will learn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by Aquilapriscilla: 6:22am On Mar 09, 2021
OfficialR:
Come and Complete the book
Maybe it teaching children about sexual abuse

4 Likes

Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by Lyrics269: 6:52am On Mar 09, 2021
That book might have the age of children suitable for reading it
Re: See What I Found In A Children's Story Book (GRAPHIC CONTENT) by oluwabukola87028: 6:59am On Mar 09, 2021
We are getting there in this world,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho no forget

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are We Still Going To Write Post Utme After Scrapping? / List Of Possible Questions On "Sweet Sixteen" / University Of Jos Merit List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.