Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? (47741 Views)

A Reply To: "What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria?", Climate Change / Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods We Eat Daily / Mortuary Rejects Man’s Corpse After Causing Commotion In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Judolisco(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
SeriouslySense:
No need to apologize.
Yes, i checked already, environmentalist propose, painting roofs tops and every reflective surface with White colors, just like in the Antarctic regions, snow reflects the sun rays, which adds additional cooling effect, so does painting the roof tops and the walls, and floors white, which is subject to modification.

Also, the Air flow or currents should be allowed to flow freely ( government regulation)
Others include the carbon emissions in out cities and the the nature of buildings, painting it white prevents some heat absorption, but also heat retention considering the nature of its materials or composition.

Its all about manipulating the climate considering air-currents, trees, sun rays, humidity, and evaporation.

Its needs stricter compliance in more humid regions. cheesy cheesy cheesy

exactly!
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
Gbagura:
I've been experiencing serious heats in my area for days now. Even fan can't control it any longer. The fan keep blowing hot air. I'm so frustrated right now.

Is anyone feeling this heat or it's just me?
The door to hell fire is close to your place. Someone entered it and forgot to close the door. grin
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
They could block the sun only by going into space and placing a body, like when the moon eclipse the sun, this is not a new idea, it is already observed, and it can be applied or modified.

Scientist learn by observation and testing theories, don't be shocked. cheesy cheesy cheesy

showafrica:

Well, have not observed any though, somethings can be kept secret for long. Honestly, I fear those people, bill gates now talking of geo blocking the sun, where they wan block if not the equator. Of course we wont know when it will happen because, they wont tell us. Na the effect we go notice and adapt.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by pozehnani(f): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
MrrKay:
When people are busy singing
"Elu nwụrụ ọkụ, Ala nwụrụ ọkụ"

E don manifest na

Lol.... I'm telling you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 11, 2021
Liposure:
your alien family from venus. Help me say hi to them

Sure grin

But,I believe they're on earth already, you just be careful so as not to get hurt.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by showafrica(m): 12:41am On Mar 11, 2021
SeriouslySense:
They could block the sun only by going into space and placing a body, like when the moon eclipse the sun, this is not a new idea, it is already observed, and it can be applied or modified.

Scientist learn by observation and testing theories, don't be shocked. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I suggest you watch some documentaries... They are not planning to place any body in between the sun and earth. They are planning to spray some particles above the cloud to reduce the sun intensity. My brother, China no go allow that kind thing in there space, na Africa space dem go use do the experiment.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:56am On Mar 11, 2021
yes, i recall, sorry but you are right about the spraying thing, its not new, i watched it long ago, its not complicated science, they don't even hide the details, its in wikipedia.

Just like volcanoes, spewing ashes, and other substances, which blocks sunlight's and lowers the temperature, they spray this compounds, made of silver and nitrates if i recall, which blocks sunlight, and lowers temperature.

showafrica:

I suggest you watch some documentaries... They are not planning to place any body in between the sun and earth. They are planning to spray some particles above the cloud to reduce the sun intensity. My brother, China no go allow that kind thing in there space, na Africa space dem go use do the experiment.

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by DedeNkem: 2:19am On Mar 11, 2021
Gbagura:
I've been experiencing serious heats in my area for days now. Even fan can't control it any longer. The fan keep blowing hot air. I'm so frustrated right now.

Is anyone feeling this heat or it's just me?

It is because of the Global Warming also called Climate Change. Our earth is warming fast due to human industrial activities!

You can read about it here;
https://www.nrdc.org/stories/global-warming-101
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Ffolksy: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2021
StacyO:
It might possibly mean that my alien family is here.

Watch out you humans.

You watch too much Oyinbo movies
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Cool4face(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2021
Soft reminder,
We have all noticed recently that the heat of the day and the night is unbearably high. According to experts, this is due to heat waves resulting from the emission of greenhouse gases. The Meteorological Agency is warning us to prepare for warmer days and nights. This preparedness will require smart adaptation strategies and participation in climate change resilient practices to cope with the damage caused.
Common effects of heat waves on humans are dehydration which can lead to unconsciousness or death, chickenpox, heat rash, and psychological stress.
In order to cope with the current climatic conditions, the experts advised to:

1. Drink more water to stay hydrated.
2. Keep a water bottle with us to remind us to take water.
3. Avoid alcoholic and caffeinated drinks during this time.
4. Reduce the consumption of foods high in protein (eg red meats) as they increase metabolic heat.
5. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables which are better options.
6. Monitor our blood pressure to make sure we are within the normal range.
7. Stay indoors (in our home or office) between noon and 3 pm each day as much as possible.
8. Take cold water baths before going to bed at night.

Let us therefore strive to comply with it because our life depends on it.
Let's be kind to share the information with everyone we know.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Truthabulabula(m): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2021
StacyO:
It might possibly mean that my alien family is here.

Watch out you humans.

Funny you.

I would love to meet your alien family slash my alien in-laws. smiley
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 12, 2021
Ffolksy:

You watch too much Oyinbo movies
I'm serious though.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 12, 2021
Truthabulabula:

Funny you.
I would love to meet your alien family slash my alien in-laws. smiley
Lmaooo
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Ffolksy: 5:39am On Mar 12, 2021
StacyO:

I'm serious though.
OK, describe your friends, the aliens
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2021
Ffolksy:

OK, describe your friends, the aliens

They're mostly adapted to heat.

Can change form and they're very friendly. smiley

Though fighters and terminators, you just try not to be a target or topic of interest. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slayqueen Creates A Scene While Trying To Receive An Injection (Photos, Video) / Timothy Ray Brown Dies Of Cancer (First Man Cured Of HIV) / I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.