Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? (47738 Views)

A Reply To: "What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria?", Climate Change / Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods We Eat Daily / Mortuary Rejects Man’s Corpse After Causing Commotion In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by obonujoker(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
The heat has been terrible.... Thank God for rechargeable fan, water to bathe twice a day and AC

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by smile11s(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
Suffer suffer for world...
Enjoy for heaven...

We are created to suffer in this world. So enjoy the suffering with a smile.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by cyberguy72(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
Oyerinde16:
Baba, I had to fix my home AC... Car AC blazing... Office AC gan top notch... Church set na near fan I de sedon... I can't come and burn
Lol on point.....u just be like me gan
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Lordpeckxy(m): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
That's when I was in Bida, I decided to use 1 of my long forgotten technique, a technique used to put your self in a place where there is watery calm air.

The technique to get procedure and props, Las, Las nah wetn epp me survive Bida heat..

the technique dey very simple,
when night done reach, bathe, wear only boxer, carry ur bed waka go outside go sleep.

simple...
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by shegzhkn: 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Part of what I do say. Nigerians like celebrating mediocrity. Someone talks about harmattan and heat then she's smart? Lol what elementary school kids should know.

Ode ni e and a very big one.

Fvcking go through my post and see how much i 'glorify' mediocrity.

I actually did arrive at that conclusion because I've seen a lot of her post and they are incredible.
she seems to know in great detail what smart folks have interest in.

And speaking of Elementary stuff, ask your GF the same question and let see what her response will be.

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Nyanabo(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Mr keep your house clean, infact your environment and enjoy cool time.

I don't mean mud floor or broken roofs..

Be neat, change your boxers.... Change your singlet....above all wash your boxers regularly.

Bathe regularly and if working bathe immediately you return from work..

Keep your armpits clean and shave regularly

He guy is not asking you for a lecture on personal hygiene. ���

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by dalass(f): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Be neat, change your boxers.... Change your singlet....above all wash your boxers regularly.

And this will.reduce the intensity of the heat

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by KingAzubuike(f): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
shegzhkn:

Ode ni e and a very big one.

Fvcking go through my post and see how much i 'glorify' mediocrity.

I actually did arrive at that conclusion because I've seen a lot of her post and they are incredible.
she seems to know in great detail what smart folks have interest in.

And speaking of Elementary stuff, ask your GF the same question and let see what her response will be.
Ode ni daddy to bi e
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by LZAA: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's one of the reasons we must do all we should to ensure we make Heaven.
If we are so uncomfortable with what we see now, then imagine the Hotness and pains in Hell Fire.
GOD Almighty give us Wisdom
You well so undecided
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by scholes23(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
The last person wey go hell fire nor close door
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by NEROSKY(m): 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
One of our supreme ruler forgot to close hell fire when he entered.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Yankee101: 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Climate change now
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by platido(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
Blame Buhari
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by pepperdemzombie: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
Devil don relocate to Nigeria permanently.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by edoairways: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Change is the only thing constant in life,
Let's enjoy the heat while it last, for rain is coming too, the wise men will say this too shall pass.
Yeah
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Peaceose9(f): 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Two units of 3 bedroom flat on a 60 by 100 land very close to the road at isihor, benin city For 17M
Negotiable
Call/WhatsApp: 08121585050
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
You no get Air conditioner ni?

If heat dey outside, enter ur apartment and open AC for ur head.

Nawa ooh.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by gbemmyjoseph(m): 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
The heat is too much this time. Call me for your 24/7 Power supply. Solar and Inverter Installation. Call Gbemileke on 08068618438
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by uuzba(m): 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
sweetmelanin:
Great tip for cooling down in extreme heat:

1. Get a bowl/bucket of cold water (make sure it's very cold).
2. Put your feet in there for a few minutes.

Our feet actually help in regulating the body's temperature, therefore keeping them cool will stop you from over heating....
Me, I just take mop and mop the room. The wet ground will evaporate and cool the floor a bit.
I mop the room and house like 10 times in a day.
Next, I take bath like 2ce.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Ordinarybob: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
My problem now nah the last pesin wey go hell fire forget close door
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by sharone21(f): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
Gbagura:
I've been experiencing serious heats in my area for days now. Even fan can't control it any longer. The fan keep blowing hot air. I'm so frustrated right now.

Is anyone feeling this heat or it's just me?

Ogbeni, the heat is everywhere, even in Cameroon that snow/ice has been picked before.
Only thing is that the cold is 'fighting' the heat always but, you will notice that wells are drying up a bit.
April- October in Nigeria or Cameroon supposed to be raining season....Just endure a little bit more.

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Centachos: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
The heat is as a result of climate change..., one the change Buhari and his APC government promised to give us.... endure the heat till 2023...
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by ProudlyNGN: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
Climate Change and Global Warming
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
oh my Gad! anyway,

na so we see am from this end to o,

the main problem be say u no fit use am back ur babe wells for night

na so u go dey sweat like say u be slave.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by panpan(m): 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
In Nigeria, it is usually hot in March; that is, at the end of the dry season.
There is usually no harmattan, and there is little or no rain.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by chiiraq802(m): 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
I heard the last Nigerian citizen that entered Hell did not close the gate of Hell.

na e make Heat wan finish person for here. cry
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by HappyCanadian: 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Buhari is the cause.. the lifeless is such a badluck to the country since he came in
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Dyke15(m): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Fool
The weather is hot now
Put am money u no dey even do any of this shit u just posted
PIG!!

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Emyogalanya: 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
Gbagura:
I've been experiencing serious heats in my area for days now. Even fan can't control it any longer. The fan keep blowing hot air. I'm so frustrated right now.

Is anyone feeling this heat or it's just me?
it was caused by a little likage from hell when a certain Nigerian man bribed a demon to open the windows and allow breeze in. in the process the window got broken. pls bear with them a little as the engineers in charge of repairs are on it and in no distant time. it will be sealed and the leakages of fire � will be brought under control. in months. but for , u are advised to sleep outside and stay safe. as Satan is watching u
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by kyuniii(m): 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
[quote author=MejiLoyon post=99722446]If you ask me? Na who I go ask? The heat way you see so e tail way e start, so enjoy.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by FarmTech(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
The heat is mainly from the stored heat from blocks, ceilings etc. That is why outside is cool.

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by netmillionaires(m): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ehn! So no be joke uncle COVID dey joke when he called to complain say him no fit come naija come dey suffer himself inside sun.... Na now I understand wetin dey sup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slayqueen Creates A Scene While Trying To Receive An Injection (Photos, Video) / Timothy Ray Brown Dies Of Cancer (First Man Cured Of HIV) / I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin