Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? (47747 Views)

A Reply To: "What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria?", Climate Change / Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods We Eat Daily / Mortuary Rejects Man’s Corpse After Causing Commotion In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Fmanny(m): 12:20am On Mar 10, 2021
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=99722479]

[b]Mr keep your house clean, infact your environment and enjoy cool time.

I don't mean mud floor or broken roofs..

Be neat, change your boxers.... Change your singlet....above all wash your boxers regularly.

Bathe regularly and if working bathe immediately you return from work..

Keep your armpits clean and shave regularly

You are stupid,do those cause heat?
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Tcwork: 12:22am On Mar 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Mr keep your house clean, infact your environment and enjoy cool time.

Be neat, change your boxers.... Change your singlet....above all wash your boxers regularly.

If the weather is hothe the cleanest boxers wouldn't save you.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Emola12(m): 12:27am On Mar 10, 2021
Na today u no say the end don near
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by blazepascal(m): 12:32am On Mar 10, 2021
the heat is just too much
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by MrCover: 12:36am On Mar 10, 2021
Na poverty dey cause am
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by MrrKay(m): 12:36am On Mar 10, 2021
When people are busy singing
"Elu nwụrụ ọkụ, Ala nwụrụ ọkụ"

E don manifest na
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:38am On Mar 10, 2021
Go buy AC bro

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by kingSAS(m): 12:50am On Mar 10, 2021
some peoples comment sha.......... grin grin
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:54am On Mar 10, 2021
joshjc:
Because we no longer plant trees in our compounds anymore, those who have trees in there compounds don't complain of heat
I have trees in my compound, and the heat is still terrible.
To add salt to injury,PHCN has been misbehaving

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by GidiCars2: 12:56am On Mar 10, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Nigerian have no regard for nature all available trees have been cut down and more are still to be cut

The result is excess sweating...

This is the only explanation I can agree with, alongside climate change. Everywhere you go, they're cutting down trees and building real estate everywhere. No regard for nature, no trees, no one cares. I know it will still come back to hunt us one day. It's all about money now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by GidiCars2: 12:59am On Mar 10, 2021
BLoomfrancs:
Africans are useless. You cut trees that are meant to temper the harsh weather and make it bearable and you turn back to cry like fools. SMH sad angry angry

I was discussing this with someone over the weekend. Everywhere you go, it's so so real estate everywhere. They're cutting down trees, forest and the rest all for money. First of all, that rule of thumb that real estate never crashes is a lie, but that's a story for another day.

All these trees they're taking down everyday will still come back to hunt us, especially in the SW.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:34am On Mar 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What has this got to do with the scorching heat experienced by most?
"I too Sabi" be like e dey worry you well-well! undecided

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Judolisco(m): 1:39am On Mar 10, 2021
Urban heat island.... Only environmentalist go understand
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by deltateam: 1:40am On Mar 10, 2021
baralatie:
Climate change

Maybe fuel card should be changed to electric and solar cars.

The fume from exhaust pipes are depleting the ozone layer.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 10, 2021
Abeg we can manage the heat shebi na to pour water for body, make e sha no snow biko.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Judolisco(m): 1:41am On Mar 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

what you said has nothing to do with the answer to his question... Global warming, urban heat island are major causes of heat
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Judolisco(m): 1:43am On Mar 10, 2021
deltateam:

Maybe fuel card should be changed to electric and solar cars.

The fume from exhaust pipes are depleting the ozone layer.
yes but what about natural causes like volcano fumes not just anthropogenic ones
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by jeyem(m): 2:04am On Mar 10, 2021
Different world, we complaining of cold over here and you guys are complaining of heat! It is well!
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by eagleu: 2:17am On Mar 10, 2021
Fulani herdsmen and their cattle eating up vegetation without a culture of replacement causes desert encroachment.

Check out the #1 cause of desertification: man made!
Checkout the paths crossed by Fulani herdsmen over the years: desert.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by MemoriesAndMe: 2:19am On Mar 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's one of the reasons we must do all we should to ensure we make Heaven.
If we are so uncomfortable with what we see now, then imagine the Hotness and pains in Hell Fire.
GOD Almighty give us Wisdom
Have you experienced air-conditioner in the heaven you keep shouting up and down? Was air-conditioner even mentioned any where in the Bible? Whoever brainwashed you really ruined you because I wonder how people cope with your type of mentality. Holier than thou, na your type go write the third testament.

Keep making yourself a nuisance and twisting every logical topic with illogical answers, yet na people like you dey comit sin pass. Waka pass abeg.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by evelynakpore: 2:19am On Mar 10, 2021
nothing really just testing bold
[center]center text[/center]
font face smiley wink cheesy

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by joshjc(m): 2:34am On Mar 10, 2021
seunlayi:
I have trees around and the heat is still high
maybe it's the way your house is built
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by joshjc(m): 2:35am On Mar 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
I have trees in my compound, and the heat is still terrible.
To add salt to injury,PHCN has been misbehaving
maybe your home is not well ventilated
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 10, 2021
Global warming

But on a positive note, Covid is retreating. Maybe the heat is a blessing in disguise for those of us who have no access to the vaccine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by VCodes: 2:57am On Mar 10, 2021
Gbagura:
I've been experiencing serious heats in my area for days now. Even fan can't control it any longer. The fan keep blowing hot air. I'm so frustrated right now.

Is anyone feeling this heat or it's just me?
We are facing the consequences of ozone layer depletion

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 10, 2021
Judolisco:
what you said has nothing to do with the answer to his question... Global warming, urban heat island are major causes of heat

Wallade:

I assume you are not in Nigeria or you don't understand what the op said.

Dyke15:
Fool
The weather is hot now
Put am money u no dey even do any of this shit u just posted
PIG!!

dalass:

And this will.reduce the intensity of the heat

Nyanabo:

He guy is not asking you for a lecture on personal hygiene. ���

jcross19:
so that will stop the heat?//crayfish brain..

wildikeman:

That's how you failed jamb .

Exodora:

What is wrong with this one .Na you neat pass .
Who doesn't know that the weather is hot everywhere.

Fmanny
You are stupid,do those cause heat?

Tcwork:

If the weather is hothe the cleanest boxers wouldn't save you.

Babaibeji2020:

What has this got to do with the scorching heat experienced by most?
"I too Sabi" be like e dey worry you well-well! undecided

Trash Trash and Trash..

I just noticed you all have something in common that's why you quoted me because if you are living upto standard hygiene you won't even care to quote...

So I will advise all of you to always watch and keep clean regularly and stop going about trying to defend your yourself all in name of quoting me...

But incase you forgot, read it again to improve yourselves..

"Young men keep your house clean, infact your environment and enjoy cool time.

Be neat, change your boxers.... Change your
singlet....above all wash your boxers regularly.

Keep your armpits clean and shave regularly"

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by deji17: 3:25am On Mar 10, 2021
Lack of Trees @ Residential areas.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by cardoctor(m): 3:30am On Mar 10, 2021
Some will say too many bad things happening in the world today that's why. They forget the phenomenon called GLOBAL WARMING.
Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by showafrica(m): 3:31am On Mar 10, 2021
Mide3367:
Op na true u talk o.. The heat mo be here at all. The sun today ehn na die

The problem is not the sun blazing but the escape of the heat. Look like conventional current is blocked by this oyibos. They are so selfish and see Africa as dumping place. Have you seen the waters between Africa and Europe. Somehow they channeled dirty water to Africa or they blocked the water from going round from north pole to south pole. The heat from the sun is stuck at equator (Africa) because, conventional current is blocked to save the ice in the north pole. I only blame people like Buhari that does not think anything apart from Ruga. If we had loved ourselves and make science priority, we won't had depended on these selfish oyibos this much.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? by Gofwane(m): 3:32am On Mar 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's one of the reasons we must do all we should to ensure we make Heaven.
If we are so uncomfortable with what we see now, then imagine the Hotness and pains in Hell Fire.
GOD Almighty give us Wisdom
grin This psycho sha. You still had to find a way to link your sermons to this thread shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slayqueen Creates A Scene While Trying To Receive An Injection (Photos, Video) / Timothy Ray Brown Dies Of Cancer (First Man Cured Of HIV) / Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.