Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,710 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. (2049 Views)

As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be / Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone / MUSLIMS: Share The Miracles You Have Experienced As A Follower Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
This is the word of Our LORD JESUS in the book Mark:

"Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive
them, and you will have them." — Mark 11:24

This ^ works all the time if you do it the right way.
Make sure what you are asking GOD for is pleasing to HIM and is according to HIS Will. Always pray for forgiveness of sins before asking.

Also make sure you always do what pleases GOD because GOD listens to the righteous more.
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

"Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive

Make sure what you are asking GOD for is pleasing to HIM and is according to HIS Will. Always pray for forgiveness of sins before asking.

Also make sure you always do what pleases GOD because GOD listens to the righteous more.

Bump.... .. .
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... ... .
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....,... ... .... ....
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:35am On Feb 22, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . .. .. ...
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ..,, ...
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Feb 25, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On Mar 02, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. .
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31am On Mar 21, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .... .. ..
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On Mar 23, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. ......
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... ....
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31am On Apr 01, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On May 05, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. . . .
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On May 23, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... .. ... . .
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. ..
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On Jun 14, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . ..... ....... .
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . . . .. .... .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The DNA / Tb Joshua Prophesies Chile Earthquake / Why Do Most People Find It Difficult To Apologize To Those They Offended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.