Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. (2042 Views)

As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be / Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone / MUSLIMS: Share The Miracles You Have Experienced As A Follower Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:36am On Mar 09, 2021
This is the word of Our LORD JESUS in the book Mark:

"Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive
them, and you will have them." — Mark 11:24

This ^ works all the time if you do it the right way.
Make sure what you are asking GOD for is pleasing to HIM and is according to HIS Will. Always pray for forgiveness of sins before asking.

Also make sure you always do what pleases GOD because GOD listens to the righteous more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
"Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive

Make sure what you are asking GOD for is pleasing to HIM and is according to HIS Will. Always pray for forgiveness of sins before asking.

Also make sure you always do what pleases GOD because GOD listens to the righteous more.
Bump.. . . . ...
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

@bolded. Is it what you do or your own righteouness that pleases God? But remember it's the righteouness of God that makes us acceptable and pleasing to God and not ours? Cos he says our righteouness is like a filthy rag.

Just want to know which God requires, sir.
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... . ...
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ...
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2021
Wash!
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On May 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... ... ..
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On May 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. ..
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . ..
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ..,
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. . .
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . ... .
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:19am On Jun 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . . .
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:15am On Jul 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . .
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Jul 16, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. .
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . . . . ...
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.
. ..
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On Aug 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . .. . ... .
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by GdNews32: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by GdNews32: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . .. ......
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by GdNews32: 7:45am On Aug 26, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by GdNews32: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump. . .. .. .
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by GdNews32: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... .. .
Re: You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. by GdNews32: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Victory And The Accuracy Of Apostle Iginla's Prophecy (video) / Looking For Atheists In Nigeria? Here's One. / He want's to stop taking Paraga (local hot drink)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.