Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Seun Of Nairaland Your Attention Is Needed Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Of Nairaland Your Attention Is Needed Here. (461 Views)

Seun Of Channels TV Should Be Held Responsible For Soludo Vs Obi Rift / 2023:Tinubu On The Run As Seun Of Channels TV Invites Him For A Live Interview / The Difference Between SEUN Of Nairaland And The Acclaimed SEUN Of Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Of Nairaland Your Attention Is Needed Here. by OyigboUpdate: 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Pls Nairaland is very very slow in the Afternoon this has made me visit less. Today I mistakenly posted a thread twice because I never knew the first one has posted.

Pls Seun during the day this website is as slow as snail. Promise Nairalanders to do something because this is making members reduce and is so so so annoying
Re: Seun Of Nairaland Your Attention Is Needed Here. by nams77: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
I called their attention to this a while ago
Re: Seun Of Nairaland Your Attention Is Needed Here. by Notasyouthink: 7:01am On Mar 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Pls Nairaland is very very slow in the Afternoon this has made me visit less. Today I mistakenly posted a thread twice because I never knew the first one has posted.

Pls Seun during the day this website is as slow as snail. Promise Nairalanders to do something because this is making members reduce and is so so so annoying
Udele, Ur opinion does not matter.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Of Nairaland Your Attention Is Needed Here. by SouthNigerian: 7:19am On Mar 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Blame your brothers, the Fulani killers.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Of Nairaland Your Attention Is Needed Here. by Monogamy: 7:22am On Mar 10, 2021
I have not really been experiencing it.

Just once in a blue moon
Re: Seun Of Nairaland Your Attention Is Needed Here. by Monogamy: 7:23am On Mar 10, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Udele, Ur opinion does not matter.

Do you want NL to improve or not?

Why not face the message
Re: Seun Of Nairaland Your Attention Is Needed Here. by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 10, 2021
Use Opera mini, thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Seun Of Nairaland Your Attention Is Needed Here. by totit: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2021
At Seun, Mynd44, and the OP,
That's because during the day or afternoon the forum is overloaded and overwhelmed with all sorts of result unnecessary topics, the trolls, and spammer that are taken over the forum creating self-appraisal, useless, and sourceless threads about---this, I believe is the cause for the sluggishness--Seun should ban such threads and trolls. You will see them creating sourceless, tribalistic, and meaningless topics, especially in the politics section.
Re: Seun Of Nairaland Your Attention Is Needed Here. by thatsleepboy1: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2021
Visiting NL on opera mini is good but I prefer using Chrome cos it's more convenient for me but the problem I have is that I can't access NL using chrome on empty N no matter the time.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos, Yoruba Don’t Want Biafra, Oduduwa Nation- Sani[ACF Scribe] / Activist Accuses Sowore Of Pocketing #endsars Grant / Insecurity: Don’t Taste Wrath Of Igbos – Ohanaeze Warns Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.