Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Have Been Seriously Battling With Halitosis For Long !!!!!! Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Been Seriously Battling With Halitosis For Long !!!!!! Help (754 Views)

How Do I Tell A Colleague She Has Halitosis. / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol / Teenage Philanthropist Loses Battle To Cancer After Battling It For 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Seriously Battling With Halitosis For Long !!!!!! Help by 3310adeb: 4:16am On Mar 10, 2021
Please and please I need help on this my terrible bad breath,,,, I'm depressed and frustrated please help because I have since turn to deaf even when I have to say something I will just smile o rt sake head,,,, please if you have this challenge before how did you cope and cure it
Re: I Have Been Seriously Battling With Halitosis For Long !!!!!! Help by Joeboy88: 5:02am On Mar 10, 2021
It's well... Simple things that can stop bad breath are:

- Try to be deworming yourself like every 3months interval cos excess worm in someone system can lead to bad breath from inside ur body.

-Try to always brush your teeth after each meal to avoid particles of food lying on ur tongue and in-between the gaps in your tooth cos these particles ferments in your mouth and least to bad breath.

-Avoid changing of toothpaste. Get the one that best suits your mouth.

-Always drink water to avoid dryness in your mouth.

-Get mints so that each time you feel sour taste in your mouth, put the mint or even chewing gum to remove the sour taste also causes bad breath

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Seriously Battling With Halitosis For Long !!!!!! Help by general111(m): 5:30am On Mar 10, 2021
Hmmmm..
MODS please send this to fp.
Re: I Have Been Seriously Battling With Halitosis For Long !!!!!! Help by 3310adeb: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
Joeboy88:
It's well... Simple things that can stop bad breath are:

- Try to be deworming yourself like every 3months interval cos excess worm in someone system can lead to bad breath from inside ur body.

-Try to always brush your teeth after each meal to avoid particles of food lying on ur tongue and in-between the gaps in your tooth cos these particles ferments in your mouth and least to bad breath.

-Avoid changing of toothpaste. Get the one that best suits your mouth.

-Always drink water to avoid dryness in your mouth.

-Get mints so that each time you feel sour taste in your mouth, put the mint or even chewing gum to remove the sour taste also causes bad breath

Thanks and More blessing,,,,, you just boost my moral and restore my hope
Re: I Have Been Seriously Battling With Halitosis For Long !!!!!! Help by 3310adeb: 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
general111:
Hmmmm..
MODS please send this to fp.

Pardon mg ignorance..... What is FP ?
Re: I Have Been Seriously Battling With Halitosis For Long !!!!!! Help by general111(m): 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
3310adeb:

Pardon mg ignorance..... What is FP ?
front page, so the page can get a lot of viewers

(1) (Reply)

World's Oldest In Philippines Is A Lie See This Pics From Igboist Facebook Pics / Please I Excreted This. What Does It Mean? Viewers Discretion / Fart Stink Controls Blood Pressure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.