Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,111 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

How Do I Tell A Colleague She Has Halitosis. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tell A Colleague She Has Halitosis. (517 Views)

Tribunal Suspend Efe Ovueni For Hugging, Blowing A Kiss At A Colleague In Canada / I Have Been Seriously Battling With Halitosis For Long !!!!!! Help / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell A Colleague She Has Halitosis. by izito(m): 6:42am On Feb 03, 2022
Please house how do I tell a work mate she has mouth odour, without offending her??
I told her if she knows the meaning of halitosis and replied no and I told her she has it....
Since she has found out the meaning she has stopped speaking with me. I don't know if it is the mouth odour she is trying to hide or she Is keeping malice with me for tellin her the truth!!!? Any time I try talking to she is quiet and she ignores me a lot since then.....

Please how do I go about it.
Re: How Do I Tell A Colleague She Has Halitosis. by 99thEnemy(m): 6:54am On Feb 03, 2022
grin

You should have patiently waited for 20th March which is World Oral Health Day.

Then you would have gifted her with plenty mouthwash, mouth spray and pepper mints and give her directions on how frequent to use em.

Tell her it is the standard recommendation of World Health Organization.

Make sure you do it with her like a campaign kinda thing.. so that it looks like you really care about improving both your oral health together (while she gets used to doing so always) grin grin grin

You have to have Future Diplomacy skills to deal with these Female creatures without beef grin

The truth you told her might solve the problem though because she is now aware and might take caution, but at the expense of your cordial relationship as colleagues.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Colleague She Has Halitosis. by alphaNomega: 6:58am On Feb 03, 2022
You've done well.

Her oral hygiene will improve.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Colleague She Has Halitosis. by ahnie: 7:26am On Feb 03, 2022
Omorr direct bullet to the skull.
Damn she should be thanking you instead jare.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Colleague She Has Halitosis. by izito(m): 7:41am On Feb 03, 2022
99thEnemy:
grin

You should have patiently waited for 20th March which is World Oral Health Day.

Then you would have gifted her with plenty mouthwash, mouth spray and pepper mints and give her directions on how frequent to use em.

Tell her it is the standard recommendation of World Health Organization.

Make sure you do it with her like a campaign kinda thing.. so that it looks like you really care about improving both your oral health together (while she gets used to doing so always) grin grin grin

You have to have Future Diplomacy skills to deal with these Female creatures without beef grin

The truth you told her might solve the problem though because she is now aware and might take caution, but at the expense of your cordial relationship as colleagues.

I will still do this shaaa oo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Colleague She Has Halitosis. by izito(m): 7:43am On Feb 03, 2022
alphaNomega:
You've done well.

Her oral hygiene will improve.

Thank you I was trying to help her but she took it the other way round like I was insulting her...
Re: How Do I Tell A Colleague She Has Halitosis. by izito(m): 7:45am On Feb 03, 2022
ahnie:
Omorr direct bullet to the skull.
Damn she should be thanking you instead jare.

Lols..
You should know your gender better than me.. Lols
Re: How Do I Tell A Colleague She Has Halitosis. by MoneyGoDrop: 8:01am On Feb 03, 2022
Maybe she's still in shock because of how direct your statement. The truth is always good to say but we all should be diplomatic when saying it.
Re: How Do I Tell A Colleague She Has Halitosis. by Sekoni003(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Maybe she's still in shock because of how direct your statement. The truth is always good to say but we all should be diplomatic when saying it.

Exactly. While he has good intentions, his lack of tact made it too much for the poor lady to handle cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Am Always Afraid In The Morning / Help Me I Dont Have Erection Again. / Identifying Your Personal Parabolan Steroid Cycle Dosages For Bodybuilding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.