Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria (33254 Views)

Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director / GT Bank Appoints Miriam Olusanya As First Female Managing Director / Oyeyimika Adeboye, Cadbury Nigeria First Female Managing Director In 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by gnykelly(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
gomojam:
There is high probability that a sovereign Yoruba nation would surpass Singapore in no time and take the position she deserves in the committy of nation as super power and developed country.

She has every resources and characteristics to becoming that if she can pull off the burden of Nigeria.

don't over hype my tribe. Singapore is a different ball game far ahead of USA in terms of quality of human life.
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
tolguy:
it's better she hide inside house than going out for prostitution in the name of fighting poverty
Hmmm. If you think the below are your understanding of prostitution..then you need help

1) Ngozi Okonjo-iweala... head of WTO

2) Mrs Dere Awosika....First Female chair of First Bank, she's still the current chair of the bank.

3) Mrs Obiageli Ezenkwesili....former deputy managing director, (Africa) at World Bank

4) Mrs Hadiza Muhamed....UN Envoy

5) Mrs Arunma Oteh...treasurer and vice president world bank and former DG, SEC

6) late Prof Mrs Dora Akunyili...former and first female DG, NAFDAC.

Prof Mrs Okereke Onyiuke...former DG NSE

...and the list is endless.

These women had walked tall in places where men couldn't penetrate. Their husbands can afford anything which other men could have wooed them with .

This same mentality has kept northern region perpetually impoverished. God created men and women with different talents which could propel them to the world stage without having to sleep with any man before getting there. But because they've decided to act in a myopic manner by hiding their women and God's talents and destiny for their lives, they'd remain in perpetual penury. Go and read about Lady Kwali, the woman in the Nigerian currency which you and I spend today...maybe you'd have a rethink on your shallow response to my comment.

Its so appealing what you said to justify northern men's habit of hiding their women at home. Despite all these hypocritical practice, they still prostitute even under their roof. We hear of stuffs they do everyday including the head of Hisbah caught with a prostitute in a hotel but in their usual habit of living in denial, they hid the truth, they said the woman in the hotel was his daughter lool. I remember the former northern governor who almost destabilised obj govt with sharia. He was caught with 3 harlots in the hotel. One of them was busy filming him and posted the video on social media. He committed same offence he accused a young girl whom he almost killed by stoning of, when he was governor. The man is one of the Nigerian senators today

Make una continue ok?
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
What does Apple Nigeria mean?
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
okoroemeka:
it is quite unfortunatel that the GDP these millions of women caged will be generating for their region are missing,just because of pvssy jealousy
I'm telling you. You see, God has endowed both men and women with talents which could change the story of their families for ever. Had someone like Madam Iweala been a northern woman, living in a hidden house today, the whole world and her family, including those she's influenced globally would have missed this opportunity. I've not even mentioned some great women who are Nigerians and holding great positions globally. Had ladi kwali, that woman on the Nigerian currency remained indoors, her talent wouldn't have shot her to the world stage. A stark illiterate doing business with the oyinbos, collecting hard currency on her pottery business. Leave them, let them keep living in denial.
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by streetsoldier1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
these Afonja people are good with ICT sha.... better than opening shops and chestbeating... we need to be humble and learn from them
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by bigfish3k: 12:03am On Mar 13, 2021
gomojam:
There is high probability that a sovereign Yoruba nation would surpass Singapore in no time and take the position she deserves in the committy of nation as super power and developed country.

She has every resources and characteristics to becoming that if she can pull off the burden of Nigeria.
That is why I am surprised that you people are afraid to leave Nigeria and be on your own
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by prophetfire: 3:16am On Mar 13, 2021
gomojam:

. Why then are you people opposing the disintegration of Nigeria? That's the main reason you guys hate Ipob, Biafra and Igbos. If you guys know that sovereignty will benefit you and transform the Yoruba nation to a regional power, then grow some balls and tow the path of the Igbos. You people should stop attaching yourselves to this archaic northerners. You destiny and theirs are opposed to each other.
YORUBA RONU!
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by BSdetector: 3:27am On Mar 13, 2021
Bluffly:

Singapore's development is not from individualism but collectives of common developmental values. In other words, stop fantasizing.

How is he fantasizing..... can't collectives of common developmental values happen between Yoruba's. Does the hausa/fulani share the same idea of collectives of common developmental values as the Yoruba's....... why so pressed about his statement

2 Likes

Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by BSdetector: 3:38am On Mar 13, 2021
banmee:

There is no way in hell you can be great at anything with that tribalistic mentality. Absolutely no way hence your lot in life as Nigerians living in Nigeria.

Why so pressed and pained concerning his statement.....how is his statement even tribalistic, is it because it promotes the advancement of his tribesmen that makes him tribalistic?, should he give more loyalty to a nation created by whitemen in Berlin or more loyalty to his tribe.......if evil racism didn't stop the advancement of countries you nigerians are running over to, countries which were built on racism which you nigerians living abroad can't leave.....if such countries could be successful what then is stopping a Yoruba nation from being successful or the next Singapore.....truth is that you're the real tribalist.

2 Likes

Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by banmee(m): 5:34am On Mar 13, 2021
BSdetector:

Why so pressed and pained concerning his statement.....how is his statement even tribalistic, is it because it promotes the advancement of his tribesmen that makes him tribalistic?, should he give more loyalty to a nation created by whitemen in Berlin or more loyalty to his tribe.......if evil racism didn't stop the advancement of countries you nigerians are running over to, countries which were built on racism which you nigerians living abroad can't leave.....if such countries could be successful what then is stopping a Yoruba nation from being successful or the next Singapore.....truth is that you're the real tribalist.

Again, your mentality is the reason you all are stuck in the deserved vortex you are all in.
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by seeker121(m): 6:00am On Mar 13, 2021
The collaboration of the Southern state could built a world class country if we can pull out of the contraption because the North are parasitic to the system and they are at the same time threat to the entity bunch of old fashioned mofos.
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 13, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Won't happen. Can you name one country that is run by blacks and is recording any meaningful progress?
I know you will say Rwanda and Ghana ...and maybe Botswana but those ones are not there yet. They are just showing promise
I understand you bro. For me, I believe and hope we can achieve it. If our developmental pace wasn't cut short by the coup and subsequent policies that transformed us into the current system which is not favorable, we would have gone far bro.

We had the television station before France and many. We had the first international standard stadium in africa. We had first skyscraper in Nigeria. We had free education policy. Etc.

These are pointers and proof that we can do it again if we are allowed to grow independently.
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
Useless Failure, the woman you are referring to is a Nigerian.
Have you slept with a male cow today? Have you drunk cow urine? Have you eaten cow dung? Useless idiotic wife of a killer herdman in the thicket of Yoruba land. Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 13, 2021
tolguy:
with skull mining, rape,ritual killing, yahoo boys and fraud
Yes, those are social vices that exist in every nation in different proportion. Yoruba has the most progressive, pragmatic and intellectual elites in Nigeria. The statistics are there to testify.

So, bro, we can achieve that. The whites or Singaporeans are no superhumans.

1 Like

Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by iampeterben(m): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2021
Tech witch

1 Like

Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 13, 2021
banmee:

There is no way in hell you can be great at anything with that tribalistic mentality. Absolutely no way hence your lot in life as Nigerians living in Nigeria.
Living in Nigeria? So u are probably in one of the racist countries that have continue to progress despite racism yet you do not want me to advocate for the dissolution of a failed experiment called Nigeria because of the younger brother of racism, tribalism? What a selfish individualistic and visionless human you are.
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by banmee(m): 7:02am On Mar 13, 2021
gomojam:
Living in Nigeria? So u are probably in one of the racist country that have continue to progress despite racism yet you do not want me to advocate for the dissolution of a failed experiment called Nigeria because of the younger brother of racism, tribalism? What a selfish individualistic and visionless human you are.

See logic. A tribalist is advocating why he has to be one because racism exists in other countries. See why you people will never move past your stagnation?
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 13, 2021
Bluffly:

Singapore's development is not from individualism but collectives of common developmental values. In other words, stop fantasizing.
The current Nigeria system has really dealt with the thought process of most of you negatively. So our nation, when actualised, will be based off of individualism rather than collective? In the first republic that we achieve so much with agriculture, cocoa in particular, so it was Awo's individual effort?
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 13, 2021
Kapeter:
How dare you. Yoruba one nijeriyanist(likes, sarrki, monogamy, uptimum123, tunjiajayi, satanicaly and others here) must never see this. Yorubaland must remain in ruins cuz nijeriya must stand forever.
Abi. grin grin
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 13, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

An independent Yoruba nation would be a Mecca.

Already Igbos go there on pilgrimage.
Lol. Abeg no cause wahala.
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2021
geemd434:

Shut up stupid. Yorubas are slaves. You cannot fight the north but you seek sovereignty. Keep dreaming slaves.
grin grin If you want Biafra and believe you can get it only by war, then declare war. Stop goading the Yorubas to help you achieve your goal with contemptuous remark or label like slaves or cowards or betrayals. It is a cowardly strategy and it won't work.
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

I will definitely support a sovereign Yoruba state but unfortunately, I do not think that we are ready. Do we really know what will propel us to greatness? I don't think so.

Unfortunately too, surpassing Singapore too doesn't work like that.
Bad leadership with the best technocrats amount at best to our current state in Nigeria.
Since you are Yoruba I will give you a 'half word': ti opolo ba debi iho afoo.
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 13, 2021
banmee:

See logic. A tribalist is advocating why he has to be one because racism exists in other countries. See why you people will never move past your stagnation?
I am not a tribalist. That was just an illustration for your illogicalities and selfishness.
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2021
redcliff:

you just come here dey speak educated illiterate english
committy ko, community ni.
You cannot even compose a complete sentence correctly yet you are bashing someone for just a mistake in a comment of a couple sentences. What an irony!
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by redcliff: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2021
gomojam:
You cannot even compose a complete sentence correctly yet you are bashing someone for just a mistake in a comment of a couple sentences. What an irony!

you must be a mad man... getout for me jare....
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2021
redcliff:

you must be a mad man... getout for me jare....
Look at a brutish layman that was calling somebody illiterate earlier. You don't even have a common social interactive skill. You cannot even sustain your insults with good composition. What an irony! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by Bluffly: 8:39am On Mar 13, 2021
BSdetector:

How is he fantasizing..... can't collectives of common developmental values happen between Yoruba's. Does the hausa/fulani share the same idea of collectives of common developmental values as the Yoruba's....... why so pressed about his statement
Read understand before making comment.
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by Bluffly: 8:39am On Mar 13, 2021
gomojam:
The current Nigeria system has really dealt with the thought process of most of you negatively. So our nation, when actualised, will be based off of individualism rather than collective? In the first republic that we achieve so much with agriculture, cocoa in particular, so it was Awo's individual effort?
Read understand before making comment.
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by shadeyinka(m): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2021
gomojam:
Since you are Yoruba I will give you a 'half word': ti opolo ba debi iho afoo.
Ehn, se bi opolo niyen! Iran Yoruba yato si opolo.

I only charge our people to be more proactive in thinking in philosophy, in the sciences, in technology in addition to arts and history. Development isn't achieved by wishes but by good planning based on sound direction and purpose.

I do not see the deliberate think-tanks like the days of Awolowo. We ALL now practice Northern Politics
Northern Politics is the betterment of a few to the impoverishment of the lot and perpetual slavery of the masses
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by redcliff: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2021
gomojam:
Look at a brutish layman that was calling somebody illiterate earlier. You don't even have a common social interactive skill. You cannot even sustain your insults with good composition. What an irony! grin grin

God go punish you and your social skills. do i owe you one? furck out please...
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

Ehn, se bi opolo niyen! Iran Yoruba yato si opolo.

I only charge our people to be more proactive in thinking in philosophy, in the sciences, in technology in addition to arts and history. Development isn't achieved by wishes but by good planning based on sound direction and purpose.

I do not see the deliberate think-tanks like the days of Awolowo. We ALL now practice Northern Politics
Northern Politics is the betterment of a few to the impoverishment of the lot and perpetual slavery of the masses
True and that's why we are thinking about leaving the contraption
Re: Teju Ajani Appointed the Managing Director for Apple in Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2021
redcliff:

God go punish you and your social skills. do i owe you one? furck out please...
You can't even spell correctly yet shaming another for spelling error. What an irony! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Naira: We Didn’t Anticipate Challenges, CBN Admits / What Does TTO/TTT Mean In Relation to Crude Oil? / Pictures From "Made-in-akwa-ibom Products Exhibition In Uyo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.