Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,148 members, 7,863,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi (21298 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Is Ambode No Longer Loyal To Tinubu And APC? / APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by Realdeals(m): 9:23am On Mar 11, 2021
Sanwo-olu paid Ambode back in the same coins he paid his predecessor (Fashola)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by dederocs(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2021
Give Ambode the ticket.
Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by dederocs(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2021
APC give Ambode, he will win flawlessly, this is your chance to get back to the good side of Lagosians. Ambode is a true visionary. Let us stop impeding the development of Lagos because of selfish interest. I will use my blocks, and almost a million man network to mobilise and promote his election. Everyone respects Ambode cos of what he did, and stood for. Pls let our elders act like Elders, in their infinite wisdom, and let the money bags stake wisely, for posterity sake.
Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by dederocs(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Within the limited period he served as Governor, Ambode tried.

Places like Iyana Oworo, Alapere, Ojodu Berger wore a new face as against what was obtainable previously and residents of Ekoro, Ajasa-Command, White House, Ile-Iwe, Ikola, AIT and some of us in Ota will never forget him easily.
EPE miracle too, that improved the value of life in the area.
Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by Lanretoye(m): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2021
StacyO:
Ambode have served his purpose.

I guess they all love being in the picture so as to receive something cum 2023.

Sanwolu is more of a puppet,he's useless so far true politics is concerned.
Cause he is like a bought intimacy gadget, used for the needed purpose whenever required of him.
you definitely have one,you know how it works.
Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by StreetFight: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

I like Sanwo-Olu's style of Governance, focusing on existing projects and completing it, from Fashola's low price estate to Ambode's bridges

While the fat black and ugly Ambode the prodigal soon abandoned all Tinubu and Fashola's ongoing projects, hence one of the reason for kicking the idiot out. I stand with the Jagaban on this.
Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2021
Sanwo-olu is damn lucky. By 2023, Tinubu will be too busy with trying to snivel into the presidency he'll not have his time.
But truth is, if Tinubu believes he'll get the Presidency in 2023, he's on a long thing. His treatment of Ambode despite Buhari's intervention will always be used by the old vindictive fulani man to derail him.
In the end, Ambode's travail is a microcosm of what Tinubu's will be in the hands of the APC godfathers aka northern cabal.
Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by ghettochild(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2021
Ambode should just join PDP n contest 2023. The party has shamed him enough..
It's not to late as this even seem the only solution for him.
Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by moufan: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2021
ambode is the only nigerian politician I'll gladly and happily vote for.

I'll proudly vote for him if he wished to contest in 2023 be it governorship or presidency.
Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by chrisblack: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2021
Omihanifa:
I guess Tinubu is still bitter that ambode connived with dapo apara and leaked the alpha beta documents to the press

Politics aside ambode really tried as a governor
He turned EPE into a city and did so many construction all over Lagos

He made sure projects were evenly distributed.
Ambo was the best after jakande

3 Likes

Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by jrusky(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2021
All I noticed since this situation started is those who want to die on top of this matter are non Lagosians and Non Yoruba pls for God sake can't you people just shut up and mind your business?

You are hearing ambode side of the story have you all hear other people side of the story Yes you could say its about money pls in your own dam state your own governors and politicians hate money bah

Leave Ambode, Tinubu and apc matter focus on something else, focus on your state, focus on your life. Just yesterday one of your busy body nose diver attacked me for calling Akpabio thief and he started supporting Akpabio calling such rogue best governor from SS but same fool will come here to called Tinubu thief, Fashola thief you can see how stupid and hateful some people could be.

Enough of Ambode, apc and Tinubu stuff.

1 Like

Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by seguno2: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

I like Sanwo-Olu's style of Governance, focusing on existing projects and completing it, from Fashola's low price estate to Ambode's bridges.

Really? So why has he not completed the light rail already
Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by Jerryherd: 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
seguno2:

Really? So why has he not completed the light rail already

Atleast he is working on it and it is at advance stage
Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by seguno2: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Jerryherd:

Atleast he is working on it and it is at advance stage

grin cheesy

Advance stage since January 2013 when Fashola said it would be ready in five months?
Or advance stage since when
Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by Jerryherd: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
seguno2:

grin cheesy

Advance stage since January 2013 when Fashola said it would be ready in five months?
Or advance stage since when

Blame Fat Nigga Ambode for the delay... But all good blue line, yellow line and redline are almost done and you Mr Seguno would come and celebrate the commissioning before 2023, that is certain

Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by Jostoman: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ambode please all what is happening or saying about you now are mind games to know what is on your mind. Just keep enjoying yourself wherever you are.
Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by feedthenation(m): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Within the limited period he served as Governor, Ambode tried.

Places like Iyana Oworo, Alapere, Ojodu Berger wore a new face as against what was obtainable previously and residents of Ekoro, Ajasa-Command, White House, Ile-Iwe, Ikola, AIT and some of us in Ota will never forget him easily.

---Ambode also tried at the notorious Ajah axis---
Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by bolaayenimo: 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
you mean betnaija ticket or aba ijebu
dederocs:
Give Ambode the ticket.
Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 12, 2021
Lanretoye:
you definitely have one,you know how it works.
No, I don't.
Re: For Ambode, No Respite Yet In Lagos APC By Temidayo Akinsuyi by nick50(m): 3:51am On Mar 12, 2021
Must this puppet wear the same Ankara with his master?.. I mean sanwo olu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional / Dr. Njakiri Damages Shades Omoyele Sowore Over Wheelbarrow Pusher Stunt / Oyinlola And Senator Ademola Adeleke Unite After PDP National Convention(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.