Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. (5764 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. by wickedmmm: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2021
Please, how much do I need to migrate to Canada. I have a degree in engineering, am also a web developer and designer.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. by lathrowinger: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2021
On gaaaaaad bro... It can be free

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. by wickedmmm: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2021
lathrowinger:
Details bro
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. by Draslo(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2021
lathrowinger:
Don't mind him. Do you have up to 7 million dowwlasss?
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. by MiamiePizza(m): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2021
Draslo:

Don't mind him. Do you have up to 7 million dowwlasss?
$7m ko, you for kuku say $1B. Shey even if he whole community wan migrate go Canada dem go need $7m to do ham? You know how much be $7m?

See Op, if you wan migrate go Canada from Naija you no fit spend pass #1m-#1.5 for all the process. #600-#700k go finish the whole process, this include cost of PR visa, Application fee and all, minus flight. Even flight no fit pass #400-#600k.

Na just to get enough money for your aza like #4m-#5m to show dem during the Application so dem go know say you get enough money to fund your stay over there till you get job. Even if you use #2m run the Canada level and you still get like #3m for Aza wen you reach there, you fit dem manage that one till you get job. Jobs no even hard that side, na select you go dey select self.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. by Draslo(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2021
MiamiePizza:

$7m ko, you for kuku say $1B. Shey even if he whole community wan migrate go Canada dem go need $7m to do ham? You know how much be $7m?

See Op, if you wan migrate go Canada from Naija you no fit spend pass #1m-#1.5 for all the process. #600-#700k go finish the whole process, this include cost of PR visa, Application fee and all, minus flight. Even flight no fit pass #400-#600k.

Na just to get enough money for your aza like #4m-#5m to show dem during the Application so dem go know say you get enough money to fund your stay over there till you get job. Even if you use #2m run the Canada level and you still get like #3m for Aza wen you reach there, you fit dem manage that one till you get job. Jobs no even hard that side, na select you go dey select self.
Osheyyyy how many times you don fly go there? Can't you seeing I was joking?

Travel expert grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. by MiamiePizza(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2021
Draslo:
Travel expert grin
Home training won't make me reply you

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. by Avchi: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
It's very possible to relocate to Canada, even though you have a low IELTS score, through this tested and trusted pathway which is very affordable.
Relocate to Canada within 3-6 months with a permanent residence and a job offer waiting for you.
Please send me a WhatsApp message on 09052160014, to get the FREE video that further explains it.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. by Flymehigh: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
pls you can go to fmh international hr @3rd & 9th floor cocoa house,Dugbe ibadan...kindly go there for enquires as they will be of assisting to you in guiding you on how to leave easily....

Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. by Flymehigh: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=Flymehigh post=99795923]pls you can go to fmh international hr @3rd & 9th floor cocoa house,Dugbe ibadan...kindly go there for enquires as they will be of assisting to you in guiding you on how to leave easily....[/quote

you can as well call or whatsapp them on 08168737222 or 08174444627 or visit the website www.fmhinternationalhr.com
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
wickedmmm:
Please, how much do I need to migrate to Canada. I have a degree in engineering, am also a web developer and designer.
#10m naira
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
wickedmmm:
10m naira
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
Draslo:

Travel expert grin
You self you be wayray grin shey na $7m you first write ?
I sha see say the nigar dey mention $7m all through grin
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. by Cybercop2002: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=Flymehigh post=99795997][/quote]pls do you also do travel and pay lafter if yes am interested here is my number 09073027735
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. by Cybercop2002: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Flymehigh:
pls you can go to fmh international hr @3rd & 9th floor cocoa house,Dugbe ibadan...kindly go there for enquires as they will be of assisting to you in guiding you on how to leave easily....
pls do you do travel and pay later if yes am interested and ready to pay with 30 percent interest and i am still young 19 so i can do any job legitmaly
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. by Plut01: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2021

Canada is not all about the money alone. So many hurdles to pass through.
Even those on investment Visa face so much.

Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. by Nickisindigo(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2021
If you are web developer with more than one year work experience then it's easier
Re: How Much Do I Need To Migrate To Canada. by BlaqT: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Allow is run your visa package for you, your visa will come on or before 2 weeks

(1) (Reply)

Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help / Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. / Is It Free Visa To Dubai ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.