Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help (5798 Views)

Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 / Travel To Australia But Visa Got Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Fawaz12345: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hello everyone!
I’ve got rejected twice for Canada study visa here is the rejection letter

First reason
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue

Second reason
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I also applied for GCMS
The applicant is seeking to study in the College Diploma Program at Conetsoga college in Canada.

I am not Satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident,I note that : The client is Single,Mobile, is not well established and has no dependents.

Taking the applicant’s plan of studies into account , the documentation provided in support of the applicant’s financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied thy the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense.

Weighing the factors in the application.I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the term and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.

For the reasons above, I have refused the application

Ps- I was 17 years when I got these rejection so I don’t know why they’re saying I’m single and I don’t have dependents

Now my school (Conestoga college isn’t opened for Jaunuary intake now I’ve changed my school to Durham college I hope that won’t be a problem when applying the third time now?
Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by dakosta911: 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Firstly if it’s your first degree I would not suggest a college instead pick a university..

Secondly in your financial aspect:
Who is your sponsor?
How much was readily available in your first and second application?

Fawaz12345:
Hello everyone!

First reason
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue

Second reason
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I also applied for GCMS
The applicant is seeking to study in the College Diploma Program at Conetsoga college in Canada.

I am not Satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident,I note that : The client is Single,Mobile, is not well established and has no dependents.

Taking the applicant’s plan of studies into account , the documentation provided in support of the applicant’s financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied thy the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense.

Weighing the factors in the application.I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the term and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.

Ps- I was 17 years when I got these rejection so I don’t know why they’re saying I’m single and I don’t have dependents

Now my school (Conestoga college isn’t opened for Jaunuary intake now I’ve changed my school to Durham college I hope that won’t be a problem when applying the third time now?
Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by anif009(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
oh sorry, that's the only refusal reason Canada keep saying every time. But, Did you paid Tuition Deposit? If No, they can't grant the Visa. Canada Study permit requires Tuition Deposit which will boost your chances of getting the Visa.

Your sponsors documents must be intact, Big Statement of Account and other properties documents that will show the readiness to sponsor you during your studies in Canada.

I'll advice, why can't you try USA? No Tuition Deposit.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Why is a 17 year old going for a diploma and not bsc It looks like the funds mentioned too played a part in the decision. Truth is they cannot allow all Nigerians to enter because some are not real students. So u have to package your application well

1 Like

Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Fawaz12345: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
anif009:
oh sorry, that's the only refusal reason Canada keep saying every time. But, Did you paid Tuition Deposit? If No, they can't grant the Visa. Canada Study permit requires Tuition Deposit which will boost your chances of getting the Visa.

Your sponsors documents must be intact, Big Statement of Account and other properties documents that will show the readiness to sponsor you during your studies in Canada.

I deposited $1500 for school tuition deposit
Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Fawaz12345: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
anif009:

almost all my siblings are in us , I want Canada

1 Like

Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Fawaz12345: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
dakosta911:
Firstly if it’s your first degree I would not suggest a college instead pick a university..

Secondly in your financial aspect:
Who is your sponsor?
How much was readily available in your first and second application?

yes it’s my first degree and I have friends that have been acccepted for college many…

My dad is my sponsor
10m for the first
11m for the second
Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by dakosta911: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fawaz12345:
yes it’s my first degree and I have friends that have been acccepted for college many…

My dad is my sponsor
10m for the first
11m for the second

Reply my request on your mail...
Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by anif009(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
In that case, you'll have to re-apply to again but try another college. But some college Charges 7,000-9,000CAD for tuition deposit but if you can pay that, they'll consider in granting your Study permit.

But that your Sponsor's 11M statement of account is small bro, try to let it more than that almost 20M with some documents that will show the capacity of the sponsor.

Good luck.

Fawaz12345:
I deposited $1500 for school tuition deposit

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Fawaz12345: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
anif009:
In that case, you'll have to re-apply to again but try another college. But some college Charges 7,000-9,000CAD for tuition deposit but if you can pay that, they'll consider in granting your Study permit.

But that your Sponsor's 11M statement of account is small bro, try to let it more than that almost 20M with some documents that will show the capacity of the sponsor.

Good luck.

yes sir, I’ve changed the college and I’m required to pay $8k tuition deposit before October 1 which I might do and show about 20m-25m for bank statement I hope I’d get the visa �
Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Blurpy: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2021
Try USA
Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by anif009(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yes, that will boost your chances of getting the Visa. Just make sure you filled the form correctly and your supporting documents.
But get prepared, the embassy might ask for IELTS exam and they may not.

Fawaz12345:
yes sir, I’ve changed the college and I’m required to pay $8k tuition deposit before October 1 which I might do and show about 20m-25m for bank statement I hope I’d get the visa �
Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Fawaz12345: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2021
Heard I can skip that Ielts part?
Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Fawaz12345: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2021
anif009:
Yes, that will boost your chances of getting the Visa. Just make sure you filled the form correctly and your supporting documents.
But get prepared, the embassy might ask for IELTS exam and they may not.

heard I can skip the Ielts part
Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Olusegun007: 5:56am On Sep 03, 2021
Fawaz12345:
almost all my siblings are in us , I want Canada
me too prefer Canada but Canada students visa process is strict I applied 2017 paid tuition fees to the school like 3,500canadian dollars still I was still refused they said I don't have strong ties with my country Nigeria. My financial status is not that buoyant, they don't believe I will come back I just stayed for a while went to dubai still there. I still plan to go sha God should help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Olusegun007: 5:59am On Sep 03, 2021
Fawaz12345:
Hello everyone!

First reason

Second reason

I also applied for GCMS

same story when I applied for student visa 2017 i paid tuition fees I was still denied.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Nicoswit(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Olusegun007:
me too prefer Canada but Canada students visa process is strict I applied 2017 paid tuition fees to the school like 3,500canadian dollars still I was still refused they said I don't have strong ties with my country Nigeria. My financial status is not that buoyant, they don't believe I will come back I just stayed for a while went to dubai still there. I still plan to go sha God should help me
What's their point about this strong ties stuffs?
Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nicoswit:

What's their point about this strong ties stuffs?
its just a control mechanism, a student visa is a temporary visa so they wanna see your intention to return back ( even tho in reality many won’t return/Canada wants you to stay). See what happened in malaysia, uk and cyprus. Many Nigerians are not really students but people looking to japa. If they allow everyone yahoo boys and scammers go follow enter

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
17 years old already suffering the effects of a zoo passport. What is the fate of those looking to do masters at 35? lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by The5DME(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Fawaz12345:
Heard I can skip that Ielts part?
please, do not respond to anyone from this thread who DMs u... For your own good.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Oviebright: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
1. Ielts is not compulsory as Nigeria is among the English speaking countries. It’s only compulsory if you’re applying through NSE that’s Nigeria student entry that’s a faster way of application to get a reply.
2. There’s an experienced Canada agent named : frankrobbn on Canada student thread I think you should contact him and let him of your difficulties. He always replies if you want him to be your agent swears the guy is legit. Handles the most difficult immigration cases. Just contact him on the thread he would reply.
Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Mauriss: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hello Guys! A Friend of mine used his Aunt as Masters fees sponsor for a UK school and his visa application just got rejected. Please what can he do?? It's really urgent!!
Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Davidganna10: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mauriss:
Hello Guys! A Friend of mine used his Aunt as Masters fees sponsor for a UK school and his visa application just got rejected. Please what can he do?? It's really urgent!!
tell him to transfer the money to his account or his parents account and apply again he will get the Visa.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Drezinc(m): 6:45am On Sep 05, 2021
Kindly post your questions here https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/41 or get the service of @Frankrobbn1. It will end in praise.
Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Wealth102: 9:09am On May 07, 2022
Oviebright:
1. Ielts is not compulsory as Nigeria is among the English speaking countries. It’s only compulsory if you’re applying through NSE that’s Nigeria student entry that’s a faster way of application to get a reply.
2. There’s an experienced Canada agent named : frankrobbn on Canada student thread I think you should contact him and let him of your difficulties. He always replies if you want him to be your agent swears the guy is legit. Handles the most difficult immigration cases. Just contact him on the thread he would reply.
how can I contact frankrobbn please?
Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Chidi2021: 3:07am On Jun 09, 2022
Hi house, l applied for admission in Canada to study for masters in business administration with my HND in business administration and management but was rejected then l reapplied for BBA and was offered admission but my biggest headache is how to convince and push through for visa know that l got my waec certificate in 2004 and my HND in 2012.
I work in a school as the assistant administrative officer and the school has accepted to sponsor my studies in Canada so l can come back to add more knowledge and business strategies after studies but the major issue now is how do l coordinate the waec period and HND in order to convince the visa officers. Again,l am over 34 ages. Please,l need ideas and suggestions.
Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Olwua5556: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Please Nairaland ...how do I go about getting a GCMS Note please I need assistance
Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by Etukokwu1234: 1:07am On Nov 15, 2022
Oviebright:
Please how do I contact the frankrobbn.. anyone with his contact details?
Re: Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help by OldwomanWoman: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2022
Get ready to pay through your nose.these agents are not cheap and charge 500k upwards.and their clients are steady getting refusal.
Etukokwu1234:

Please how do I contact the frankrobbn.. anyone with his contact details?

(1) (Reply)

Pta Needed Urgently!!! / Fun Places Of Kids In Lagos / Ukba Nigeria Annoucement Regarding E-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.