Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic (8440 Views)

Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West / Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross / Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by nairalandankrah: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2021
The Senate on Wednesday asked the Federal Government to repatriate displaced communities in Yewa area of Ogun State seeking refuge in Benin Republic.

This followed a motion by Senator Tolu Odebiyi (APC, Ogun) who noted that recent spate of attacks by suspected herdsmen on the communities had remained perennial, owing to the near absence of police and other security personnel.

Senator Ibikunle Amosun (APC, Ogun) said the Federal Government should not relent in its concerted effort to ensure that the security challenge is addressed.

https://dailytrust.com/senate-seeks-repatriation-of-ogun-refugees-in-benin

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by maxell(f): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2021
Secure the place first. Hold those who committed atrocities against the people liable. What if they return and are attacked again?

The senators should personally visit the place to make sure it is secure before asking them to return. This is what Leadership is about.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by PrinceOfLagos: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2021
Dear Yewa refugees, you can now come back home .

12 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by PrinceOfLagos: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2021
maxell:

Secure the place first. What
The place is already secured
Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by Fahdiga(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2021
The questions are. will they still be under the caliphate who have taken over their lands when they return home and two, for those of them that had their names forcefully changed to Fulani names will they still be bearing their old Yoruba names or the new ones given to them by their conquerors? this is what the government should clarify before seeking their return.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by donbachi(m): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2021
As if dem go protect and take care of dem,if dem return.

7 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by LibertyRep: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2021
Yet Ogun says it has no refugee in Benin or anywhere.

Admittance of a problem is the first step in solving it.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by BKayy: 10:18am On Mar 11, 2021
For what?
But I thought their Governor said that there were no refugees in Benin Republic.
These people and lies sha

32 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by Kayberg: 10:18am On Mar 11, 2021
I thought they said there were noneā€¦. Who are they now intending to repatriate? These politicians and lies be like snail and shell. Please who has that J. Zuma meme?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by PureMe01: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2021
But dem tell us say no refugee tear race enter Benin Republic grin grin Afonja sef eh...dem empty,good for nothing chestbeating and lie lie too much just like their brother here

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by Redcrafton: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2021
maxell:
Secure the place first. Hold those who committed atrocities against the people liable. What if they return and are attacked again?

The senators should personally visit the place to make sure it is secure before asking them to return. This is what Leadership is about.

A coward dies many times before his death...

Ogbe-ni...you early said it was a fake news...now what?

See below.... the people in Niger state didn't escape to Benin republic, they didn't blame Buhari, they stood and fought.

If na Igbos now, una eye go dey red...any how...with una lame sophistication cheesy cheesy

Vigilante Members Defend Niger Community, Kill 40 Bandits
http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/10/vigilante-members-defend-niger-community-kill-40-bandits

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by Monogamy: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2021
Senate Seeks Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin

Why twisting the title to orders?

Btw, hope they have provided adequate measure in the area so that what made them to abandoned their home won't repeat again

1 Like

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by Monogamy: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2021
Redcrafton:

A coward dies many times before his death...

Ogbe-ni...you early said it was a fake news...now what?

See below.... the people in Niger state didn't escape to Benin republic, they didn't blame Buhari, they stood and fought.

If na Igbos now, una eye go dey red...any how...with una lame sophistication cheesy cheesy

Vigilante Members Defend Niger Community, Kill 40 Bandits
http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/10/vigilante-members-defend-niger-community-kill-40-bandits

I really want to know, what's the obsession of Igbo people about SW for?

Does it mean some of you people are happy with the atrocities committed by Fulani herdsmen in SW region?

Tell us something we are not understanding

4 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by Fahdiga(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2021
483three:
[s][/s]
Keep up with the Lord's work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by StoneColdStun: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2021
But I thought Ogun State governor and all the SUFFERSTICATED Aphonjaz on Nairaland said Ogun residents never fled to IDP camp in Benin republic?

Well, you guys need to think twice before repartrating your people back to Yewa land because the Don killaphonja-illuminati is still on the throne, smilling, chilling and sipping cold bottles of big Stout.

30 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by Racoon(m): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2021
Meanwhile, Ogun state governor-Dapo Abiodun shamelessly lied that there are no Ogun indigenes serving asylum in the neighbouring Benin Republic even when their king countered him. Stupid leaders playing politics with lives of citizens

10 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by Redcrafton: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2021
Monogamy:

I really want to know, what's the obsession of Igbo people about SW for?

Does it mean some of you people are happy with the atrocities committed by Fulani herdsmen in SW region?

Tell us something we are not understanding

See your thread about SW. Most of you have disappeared from it

Cowards..

You are searching everywhere for threads on Tinubu, ipob, Kanu and ESN all from neighboring Benin IDP camp.

Can you also tell why you are interested in Igbos and their ESN?

Nobody cares about your affairs...they are only telling you stop the cry, cry baby stuff from grown men like you

37 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by nnaetobi(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2021
Dear Yoruba refugees, please we are begging to come back and be......................

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by nairalandankrah: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Btw, hope they provided adequate measure in the area so that what made them to abandoned their home won't repeat again
Lols I hear
Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by Monogamy: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2021
Redcrafton:

See your thread about SW. Most of you have disappeared from it

Cowards..

You are searching everywhere for threads on Tinubu, ipob, Kanu and ESN all from neighboring Benin IDP camp.

Can you also tell why you are interested in Igbos and their ESN?

Nobody cares about your affairs...they are only telling you stop the cry, cry baby stuff from grown men like you

Easy... We are in a public forum.

Now take a deep breath and communicate...

1 Like

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by baralatie(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2021
LibertyRep:
Yet Ogun says it has no refugee in Benin or anywhere.

Admittance of a problem is the first step in solving it.
Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I nor wan believe this news.

If people were truly displaced because of the Herdsmen crisis in the west, I must say the Yoruba tribe are close to being pussy cos I know they used to be real. fvck I can't believe I'm typing this when I'm half Yoruba.

People like Igboho are the real niggarrs and they must be encouraged. Fulani can't come and displace Yoruba in their thousands on their own lands, o wrong nau!

We don't have a president as it is, so our destiny should be placed on our hands else the future will be taken from the generations to come.

All Odua children must act now and jettison their selfish ambitions cos it's ridiculous in the ear.

I said what I said.

8 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2021
Maybe all of you senators should be repatriated back to your villages to come see what made them run. Audio lawmakers sad

1 Like

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by Eriokanmi: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The place is already secured
Hmmm, secured by who? The carpenter working on my site is from imeko-afon. No police or military on sight. They're on their own.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic by BruncleZuma: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
grin grin

Awon Foday Sankoh

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Defends GCON Award To Dangote / Ethnic Crisis Brewing Between Yoruba, Igbos In Akure / Anambra, Rivers Get New Police Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.