Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) (46121 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by ebukajay184: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
A woman identified as Madam Nmesoma has been accused of beating her 10-year-old househelp to death in Enugu, IgbereTV reports.

Rights activist, Gwamnishu Emefiena Harrison alleged that the househelp was brutally tortured and died before arriving the hospital for treatment on February 16. He also claimed that there is a plan to cover up the househelp's death.

Gwamnishu wrote;

"THEY WANT TO COVER UP HER DEATH.
She was brutally tortured and she died before arriving the hospital for treatment on 16th February, 2021.

Madam Nmesoma is detained at SCID Awka and as usual, the police have refused to charge Madam Nmesoma to court for murder. She was brutally tortured and she died before arriving the hospital for treatment on 16th February, 2021.

The poor girl died in the hand of a woman who ought to take her as her own child. With bruises all over her body, multiple stabs on her back, a child died with pain.

DEMAND THAT ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT AND ANAMBRA POLICE COMMAND CHARGE MADAM NMESOMA FOR MURDER..

DEMAND THAT POLICE DESIST FROM COLLECTING BAIL AND SETTLEMENT.

Anambra PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER PHONE NUMBER 08060970639

Gwamnishu Emefiena Harrison
DG, Behind Bars"
https://www.facebook.com/1000004793

Another Facebook user, Abanifi Phoebe Ijeoma also alleged that the incident occurred 3 months after Mmesonma gave birth to her own child.

She wrote;

"On Tuesday February 16 2021, while we were busy going about our normal lives, this woman named Mmesonma Okoye from Enugu state actually killed a ten year old kid by the name Kosisochukwu who was under her care as a "maid" three months after giving birth to her own child

The child Kosisochukwu was inflicted with multiple stab wounds on her head and other parts of her body until she died, what she did after that was so terrible and shocking

She called the family of Kosi to come to a certain hospital because Kosisochukwu was very sick. On getting there, the doctor told her family that the child was long dead before they brought her to the hospital and her remains had been deposited in the mortuary, the family insisted on seeing the corpse and after much back and forth they were granted

Lo and behold, they saw a child, brutally tortured till she breathe her last, with fractured body and a hole in the head, now the thing is Mmesonma and her husband are trying to avert justice because of course late Kosisochukwu was from a very poor home, the family wants justice but as it is the DPO is not helping matters, they are crying for help, they want well meaning Nigerians to intervene and help them get justice

My next post I'm going to attach the picture of Kosisochukwu while alive and her brutalized dead body

Please help if you can, please"
https://www.facebook.com/100001290140545/posts/4072152266171071/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
she looks evil.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by RRodwave(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Evil woman see her face
She should be killed asap

The picture of the yound lad makes my heart bleed cry
Chai ijeuwa embarassed negodu ka dis wicked woman just waste this girl

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by slawormiir: 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....just imagine....10 years old

But I nor know why people go dey comfortable make thier kids dey do house help follow another person...knowing fully well that the world is full of shit

I can never try that rubbish.. ..

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
Women are becoming Evil everyday .

Indeed the Future is Fevil...

Rip Young blood.

47 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Blacckrod(f): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
A 10 year old housemaid? I couldn’t even sweep at the age of 10!

The goodness of a woman is measured by how she treats other people’s kids.

Life imprisonment for murder. Justice should be served

42 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
igbo amaka.... see face

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by LadySarah: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
For every woman who understand s the pain and pangs of labor and childbirth, because fortune is a bit lenient with you decide(s) to use another human as a slave in the name of helping him/her,you torture and subject them to all sorts of abuse.It will never be well with you and your generation.

You think you own your life,watch how your own children will suffer what you make other ppls children suffer.The men who look away when their wives and mothers mete evil on helps and not do something,you are accomplices and your own will be worse off.

If you have anger issues,keep your home by yourself if not your chicken will come home to roost one day.

Demons calling themselves humans!

24 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
EVIL WOMAN, I BLAME YOUR SIMP HUSBAND. IF YOU CANT TAKE CARE OF HOUSE HELP RETURN HER TO THE PARENT.
IF YOU LOOK NA TYPE DE GO CHURCH PASS

15 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
sad Some women re so hrtless nd evil minded.

On sundays at church wen d pastor says raise up ur holy hands nd worship to lord; u will see them raising up their evil hands nd even crying. Hypocrisy.

Most of these evil women re title holders in church.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
Heya.

My brother and sister when you know you're not ready to take care of your child under your watch please don't rush to relationship.

The parent of that girl are to be blame, this is the result of useless parents, 10 years old they can't take care, don't be surprise they're still mating to bring another innocent child to suffer.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by 900warriorz: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Fry her nuggets in bubbling oil....Amosu angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by IamFINESSE: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
cry
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Wahala wey dey this country self don tire angel Gabriel.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
angry
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by CaptainPrice1: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
Why are some igbo women wicked? News like this always emerge from the Eastern part of the country.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by samwheel(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
lipsrsealed

See her stupid face, very obvious.
Most Nigerian women are demons, they hate all children aside theirs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by illicit(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
I blame Kosisochukwus parents....

3 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
They should execute her too

3 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by id4sho(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
angry
cry
Women, cunny&deceptive vessel. Only God knows the other things Eve and Satan discussed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Enoch07: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
some women can be so wicked sha. torture 10yrs old pikin to death na wa

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
angry The Woman Looks very much like the wintch wey dey disturb our village angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by RickieNas(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
SmellySperm:
igbo amaka.... see face
This act of employing minors as house help is so common among the igbos, And lot of cases of maltreatment, it's so pathetic.... RIP young blood

10 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by pansophist(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
This is common with igbo women. Thats sad.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by 77up(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
Yamlegs are evil angry

Rip

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by bigheart7: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
Evil woman with an evil face.
The anger of women is always alarmingly dangerous.

I build responsive websites for all kinds of businesses for just 20k.
Contact me now to get one for your business.

Thanks
Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by shiwex: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
IGBO _Amaka

7 Likes

Re: Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
I notice women who perpetrate this horrible acts are always very ugly? Shey na only me?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How POS Machines Fraudsters Operate In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says / UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.