Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? (8135 Views)

What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? / What Age Is Overdue For A Man To Marry? / What Is D Marriageable Age For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by skeed19: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2011
Great Nairalanders, many has happened, many topics have been posted, people lives has been changed as a result of our contributions to posts, but here is a serious issue and yet we smile at it and believes all is well:

Today, ladies easily get to monopause, u can imagine a lady at 39 and say 40 already in her monopause, you begin to ask yourself how? no wonder many rush into unplanned marriages.

but then, do we fault this Young girls? when we the guys, all we do is to sleep with them, have fun with them and eventually go for an innocent girl?

my sweet sisters and friends alike, what do we do, most sincerely, how does a girl know of a truth that the relationship she is into is for real?

must we Court for years before marriage? i feel courtship, within six months and at most a year is enough to get the knots tied.

Hey, friends, stop destroying your bodies with elicit sex all because we feel the guy will marry us by such compensation with sex, as a matter of
truth, a guy sees more prospect in a lady who respects her body. IT TAKES GOD TO UNDERSTAND HUMANS!!!
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by Abbycrown(f): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
Courtship period is a period designed to know and get known by your partner. But even eternity is not enough to study a guy, as guys can give you their eyes if you ask for it when their hands have not touched what they want and they can pretend! lipsrsealed So needless to date them for 10 years. May the good Lord just save us from the bad ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by Blazay(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
It is every parent's responsibility to teach their child/children the importance of self-preservation.
A woman is born with all her eggs and cannot regenerate more viable cells. A man on the other hand can produce as many sperm cells as possible even at 100 years old.

Young girls are becoming more educated in areas of fertility and child-bearing.

It is my wish that ALL parents will take both their sons and daughters to a birthing center or an abortion center to see what a mangled fetus looks like. I believe they would act more responsible in handling areas of sexuality. kiss

Education is the key! kiss

must we Court for years before marriage? i feel courtship, within six months and at most a year is enough to get the knots tied.

Courtship in modern language means 'sex'! kiss
100% of married couples DO NOT have virgins at the wedding altars.

Hey, friends, stop destroying your bodies with elicit sex all because we feel the guy will marry us by such compensation with sex, as a matte
truth, a guy sees more prospect in a lady who respects her body. IT TAKES GOD TO UNDERSTAND HUMANS!!!

You are preaching to the choiristers! cheesy

Then who are all these men marrying 'ashawos' all over the world, while all the "Born-Again" sistahs are left single and freeee around the world keeping night vigils for husbands huh? grin

Wharrrabout all those virgins that some men have kicked out or the houses in favor of marrying "ashawos" huh? tongue
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by Nekai(f): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2011
I read recently that a study showed that girls are maturing earlier and earlier, with 1 in 5 AA girls reaching puberty by age 7. Can you imagine the implications? By 18 years old these women will be biologically feel ready to settle down, maybe menopause will come by 28. 

tongue
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by OAM4J: 3:32am On Apr 14, 2011
It takes longer time for men to get ready.

Men must meet those high standards women demand from them now.
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by Nekai(f): 4:14am On Apr 14, 2011
So, because of biology, women are 'ready' earlier and earlier, and because of the financial crisis men are 'ready' later and later. tongue
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by babyme1(f): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
Blazay:

It is every parent's responsibility to teach their child/children the importance of self-preservation.
A woman is born with all her eggs and cannot regenerate more viable cells. A man on the other hand can produce as many sperm cells as possible even at 100 years old.

Young girls are becoming more educated in areas of fertility and child-bearing.

It is my wish that ALL parents will take both their sons and daughters to a birthing center or an abortion center to see what a mangled fetus looks like. I believe they would act more responsible in handling areas of sexuality. kiss

Education is the key! kiss

Courtship in modern language means 'sex'! kiss
100% of married couples DO NOT have virgins at the wedding altars.

You are preaching to the choiristers! cheesy

Then who are all these men marrying 'ashawos' all over the world, while all the "Born-Again" sistahs are left single and freeee around the world keeping night vigils for husbands huh? grin

Wharrrabout all those virgins that some men have kicked out or the houses in favor of marrying "ashawos" huh? tongue
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by agoshofin(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
the girls demand is high, they do nt want to persevere anymore, all they want nw is wat d guy has, so they ve 2 live up d consequences of their collective ideas,
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2011
skeed19:

Great Nairalanders, many has happened, many topics have been posted, people lives has been changed as a result of our contributions to posts, but here is a serious issue and yet we smile at it and believes all is well:

Today, ladies easily get to monopause, u can imagine a lady at 39 and say 40 already in her monopause, you begin to ask yourself how? no wonder many rush into unplanned marriages.

but then, do we fault this Young girls? when[b] we the guys, all we do is to sleep with them, have fun with them[/b] and eventually go for an innocent girl?

my sweet sisters and friends alike, what do we do, most sincerely, how does a girl know of a truth that the relationship she is into is for real?

Hey, friends, stop destroying your bodies with elicit sex all because we feel the guy will marry us by such compensation with sex, as a matter of
I beg to disagree.most Naija girls do not go into relationship with the expectation of courtship or marriage,their mindset is always about what they will gain from the guy.so how do you expect a guy to get serious with a lady that wants nothing but money ?
have you ever dated a naija lady that wont ask you for common recharge card ? Ask me what recharge card has to do with love,courtship or marriage !
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by okenwa(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2011
the world is misterious
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by Ayoobscom(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2011
Sex unfortunately instead of compensating guys it's taken for the opposite meaning

79% of guys will consider for marriage a lady they have never tasted ,so its rather a great missaplication for any lady going to bed with a guy to sustain courtship

Courtship should be short and not sex demanding-especially for those who have started by sex compensation should get marry on time otherwise-i pity you MADAM FIANCY/FANCY.

a salam.
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by clem2love(m): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2011
i never had intetion of replying this but i have to ask you all to read this is from a fellow NL.

Dear Allan,

You are the third person and last person I am sending this message to, reason being that you played a godfather role on my wedding. The other persons are my mother and my mother-in-law.

Both women have given me different opinions which I think are biased based on how this case affects them (my mother on my side and my mother-in-law on my wife’s side)

You are the only neutral person who can give me an objective stance as I struggle to take what would probably be the most critical decision of my life to date.

I am married for 2 years now and I never had any reason to suspect my wife until when I went for an official assignment in Port Harcourt 3 weeks ago. In all, we were 37 people from different branches of my company, lodged in a hotel for 6 days.

There were 7 married women amongst us 3 of which must have each slept with at least 3 of my colleagues. These women looked so innocent and I couldn’t help think my innocent wife might be up to something similar whenever she goes on assignments. It was an evil thought but something that had to cross my mind under the circumstances.

I purchased a phone spy and had it installed on my wife’s phone. What I learnt over the past 4 days has made me sick of this world! My tears are staining the computer as I type this email to you. My wife is having an affair with at least 3 different people.

I didn’t need to confront her when I sent her packing while I clear my head. She thinks I am only suspecting her and don’t have any proof, but I am not sure I should disclose how I got the secret text messages and phone calls I was able to record through the phone spy software.

Please sir, don’t ask me if I am sure of what I am saying, like everyone else has been asking me. When a wife starts telling some rich fools on the phone how sweet his d, k is and how she longs for it, and how its sweeter than that of the clown she has at home and all that…bros, I am SURE!

She has denied it so far, even though she is with her mother now. The story they have come up with is that I want to take another wife so I want to use this as an excuse to chase her out for the new woman.

I have a total of 29 text messages which are very clearly incriminating and cannot be denied, as well as a recording of about 14 calls which will make any man commit murder.

It is against the law to tap into someone’s phones so how do I use this evidence to build my case. I have never been unfaithful to my wife since we got married. We are both active members of our church. We have a 9 month old son whom she has been trying too hard to wean because one of her boyfriends (man friends) complains of the milk that comes out of her bosom when he is sucking it! Can you imagine sir?

I know the boy must now be taken for a DNA test! Certainly!

I am confused bros, really confused. I make love to my wife 3 times a night in at least 4 or 5 days per week. She even complains that I want to kill her with sex! I give her N100k every month in addition to the N80k she earns at work, so we don’t lack anything. The other car you shipped to me last year, I gave to her for our second year anniversary together! What else does this naughty woman want?

What is the next step now? Please help me!

---End

Do you think at the end you will wish to marry and trust your partner.

like my bro say who be the thief and who be the catcher ?

so it better to live just as the world require but remembe r1 thing Heaven and Hell is real !
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by mrperfect(m): 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2011
Woman wahala again?
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by CarlosVent(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2011
why guys like keeping long relationship now is because there are wolf in sheep clothen parading a innocent girls. many are testing and will make sure your pregnant before he will go ahead to meet the ladies parents and do others things.

A lot is happening in marriage its only God that will help us.
As for my advice, courtship or relationship no matter how long or short it will be is good as far as they don't allow SIN to envelope them.

I can breathe the FRESH AIR NOW.
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2011
Ayoobscom:

Sex unfortunately instead of compensating guys it's taken for the opposite meaning

79% of guys will consider for marriage a lady they have never tasted ,so its rather a great missaplication for any lady going to bed with a guy to sustain courtship

Courtship should be short and not sex demanding-especially for those who have started by sex compensation should get marry on time otherwise-i pity you MADAM FIANCY/FANCY.

a salam.

I have to agree with you on this.most of them think the number of abortion they have for a guy actually qualify them as a future wife.sillly mistake !
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by GoldCircle: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2011
what's this all about? can someone please summarize??
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by dayokanu(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
Whats this all about.

make boys shine congo jor
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by armyofone(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2011
continue to shine oh, one day leprosy go bend am tongue tongue
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2011
armyofone:

You mean parkingson disease wey the guy go dey shake like Agama head.
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by armyofone(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2011
that too but this wey lepros catch, it no fit reach where im dey go.so ride on and keep shinning that kongo @ dk tongue
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2011
clem2love:

i never had intetion of replying this but i have to ask you all to read this is from a fellow NL.

Dear Allan,

You are the third person and last person I am sending this message to, reason being that you played a godfather role on my wedding. The other persons are my mother and my mother-in-law.

Both women have given me different opinions which I think are biased based on how this case affects them (my mother on my side and my mother-in-law on my wife’s side)

You are the only neutral person who can give me an objective stance as I struggle to take what would probably be the most critical decision of my life to date.

I am married for 2 years now and I never had any reason to suspect my wife until when I went for an official assignment in Port Harcourt 3 weeks ago. In all, we were 37 people from different branches of my company, lodged in a hotel for 6 days.

There were 7 married women amongst us 3 of which must have each slept with at least 3 of my colleagues. These women looked so innocent and I couldn’t help think my innocent wife might be up to something similar whenever she goes on assignments. It was an evil thought but something that had to cross my mind under the circumstances.

I purchased a phone spy and had it installed on my wife’s phone. What I learnt over the past 4 days has made me sick of this world! My tears are staining the computer as I type this email to you. My wife is having an affair with at least 3 different people.

I didn’t need to confront her when I sent her packing while I clear my head. She thinks I am only suspecting her and don’t have any proof, but I am not sure I should disclose how I got the secret text messages and phone calls I was able to record through the phone spy software.

Please sir, don’t ask me if I am sure of what I am saying, like everyone else has been asking me. When a wife starts telling some rich fools on the phone how sweet his d, k is and how she longs for it, and how its sweeter than that of the clown she has at home and all that…bros, I am SURE!

She has denied it so far, even though she is with her mother now. The story they have come up with is that I want to take another wife so I want to use this as an excuse to chase her out for the new woman.

I have a total of 29 text messages which are very clearly incriminating and cannot be denied, as well as a recording of about 14 calls which will make any man commit murder.

It is against the law to tap into someone’s phones so how do I use this evidence to build my case. I have never been unfaithful to my wife since we got married. We are both active members of our church. We have a 9 month old son whom she has been trying too hard to wean because one of her boyfriends (man friends) complains of the milk that comes out of her bosom when he is sucking it! Can you imagine sir?

I am confused bros, really confused. I make love to my wife 3 times a night in at least 4 or 5 days per week. She even complains that I want to kill her with sex! I give her N100k every month in addition to the N80k she earns at work, so we don’t lack anything. The other car you shipped to me last year, I gave to her for our second year anniversary together! What else does this naughty woman want?

---End

so it better to live just as the world require but remembe r1 thing Heaven and Hell is real !

Oh boy! Ronald and Jacko way kena!
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by dayokanu(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2011
armyofone:

that too but this wey lepros catch, it no fit reach where im dey go.so ride on and keep shinning that kongo @ dk tongue

Na only your Kongo I wan dey shine on a daily basis
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by ifyalways(f): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2011
okenwa:

the world is misterious
cheesy . . .This topic and OP,is over mysterious.

armyofone:

I dey laff o.
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by dayokanu(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^ You still dey here dey laff?
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by ifyalways(f): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
^Where I for dey?You seen Randy lately? 
Da killer. cheesy
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by tlops(m): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2011
conclusion pls?
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by cold(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2011
I really don't know how this topic made the homepage & as if that is not enough it appears verbatim the way the op headlined it.What does the topic mean,does it make any sense.'Girls Age & Marriageable Age:Is this true Courtship'   Nonsense & ingredient  angry
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2011
@ Poster, which one be elicit sex?
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by cold(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2011
grin grin hahahahah!I just tire
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by dayokanu(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2011
ifyalways:

^Where I for dey?You seen Randy lately?
Da killer. cheesy

Who is that? Odunnu or Ujujoan?
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by mecussey(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2011
I think the next step every body must take is to have an optimistic mind. Honestly, there is nothing anybody can do about cheating. If you don't cheat your partner then your partner would cheat you but if none of you cheats then God blessed you guys. As for marriage proposal, whether long or short courtship, what will be will be; with or without sex what will be will be. I cannot afford to have a girl friend who will deny me sex when I am sure she is not a virgin; even if she is, I will not risk to have another guy dis virgin her in my courtship. She better dance to my tone or we shall see another day, but how will I marry a girl I don't know. Therefore, she don't even have any chance of getting married to me. So, what is our debate?
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by king555(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
clem2love:

Dear Allan,

---End

clam2love
c
clam2love please i need the NL I.D of the bros the originaly wrote this note. thaks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Of Boy In Viral Kids Wedding Photos Finally Speaks Up, Shocks Critics / The Emotional Turmoil (Baby Envy) Of Some Women Struggling With Fertility! / I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.