Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) (62328 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Adedotguy: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2021
cool
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by free2ryhme: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2021
drinoayo:
Businessman and Five Star Music boss E-money has shown off the multi-million naira interior of his office, Igbere TV reports.

Born Emeka Okonkwo, the music executive shared the video of his office’s interior on Instagram on Tuesday while also praying for his followers.

“Any negative voice saying ‘No’ to the ‘Yes’ of God in your life, work and family, be silenced forever in Jesus name.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMNOeEcH4Xw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

E-Money recently made news headlines when he gave out several SUVs to celebrate his birthday in February.

He is the younger brother of singer KCee who is also signed to the Five Star Music label.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRDEfeHm9Ew
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by clothingonline(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2021
My guy last I see your order
Check signature payment on delivery
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by zolajpower: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2021
grin
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by ahiboilandgas: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2021
brainpulse:
I really don't understand the reasons of this show of wealth. Are this set of people battling with complexity issues.
it not easy moving on the food chain ladder from agegunle to having such ....one Good thing about Apapa and Lagos be that ...agejunle na part of Apapa ..i saw the new bounded terminal own by him similar to sifax
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by sammirano: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2021
Ipob ritualist

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by pretydiva(f): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2021
There's nothing so woww about it
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Slynation(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2021
LilyColin:

Ode call me hater I don't celebrate nonsense & mediocrity
someone is living his life, taking his regular pictures and posting on his personal SM profile but bloggers will pick it up and start reposting and you are busy hating as if you will reject E-money when he comes for you....grin make we try dey reason things abeg....

E-money is a poor man with money is the most useless comment I have seen/will see for today grin

In that case, I want to be poor like E-money....grin

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by zolajpower: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2021
grin angry
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Coldie(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2021
I thought they said he is a billionaire, he has showed us this office on the internet like 50times.

I was expecting to see something spectacular

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2021
It is now he is actually dressing well not those 1 and half yard he used to sew native before

He is now more matured
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2021
Elvis2kay:
We know wettin dangote, femi otedola,agenuga, they do for living. Wetin E-money they do for living? Name of is product ? Company names??

5 star shipping, 5 star tomatoes, five star rice. 5 star record label...
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2021
Bonebreaker:
Is okay
"It's"
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2021
Slynation:

someone is living his life, taking his regular pictures and posting on his personal SM profile but bloggers will pick it up and start reposting and you are busy hating as if you will reject E-money when he comes for you....grin make we try dey reason things abeg....

E-money is a poor man with money is the most useless comment I have seen/will see for today grin

In that case, I want to be poor like E-money....grin
He is living his life no doubt but let's not pretend he just posts on his Instagram page and bloggers go Gaga, he still pays alot of these bloggers and nairaland crews to be bringing his stuffs here.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Stockquality: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2021
Mompha where are you Ah my chair forget e money,na audio money,me ehn I full ground remain.

Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by callthefred: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2021
E-money and Bola Tinubu...masters of low self esteem...y'all won't see Adenuga, Dangote and the Dantata boys doing all these show offs...LSE na serious brain disease o.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by bigcee(m): 11:53am On Mar 12, 2021
brainpulse:
I really don't understand the reasons of this show of wealth. Are this set of people battling with complexity issues.
If to say u get money, u for do worse.

Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2021
some of u still dont know that K-cee is into oil and gas... He has his own record label too
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Revolva(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2021
Elvis2kay:
We know wettin dangote, femi otedola,agenuga, they do for living. Wetin E-money they do for living? Name of is product ? Company names??

Mr man have u not heard of 5 star shipping in tin can apapa port and oil and gas

Stop reasoning this way ...

E money has many business importing exclusive products and brands to clients like ShopRite and all bigger retailing outfit

Forget about record label that place na chicken change de come out from there

He has lot of Bitcoin he bought that was where his riches started from and he invested them into importation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by bigcee(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2021
Ogurube:
Low-esteem showoff.
Lmao grin Walahi, I pray for such "low-esteem showoff" .And u no even get shi shi

Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by BSdetector: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2021
Money doesn't solve self esteem issues.... it's only in nigeria you see people bragging about their wealth, the tax policies must be really good.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by adesegun121(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2021
Ok
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2021
Good
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by scokoro: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2021
You can take the money away but certainly not the looks!
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Owajigarrisson(m): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2021
Elvis2kay:

Na poor man mentality dey worry you
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by TotoGame(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
sammirano:
Ipob ritualist

poverty speaking
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
LilyColin:
Nonsense.

How this news go make fuel price reduce by 50%?

E-money is a poor man with money
Stop hating, if U get like E get yo go do pass so, nah your bags and shoes U for front ,I lie?? grin grin grin
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Bluntemperor: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
[quote author=bigdammyj post=99821143]Noted[/quotes.

The OP says the man Is a Music Director.
We are hearing that for the first time.
Anyway,i wish him well but wealth should not be displayed like this in today's Century!
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by uvie66: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
Elvis2kay:
You are right....we can google these people names to give us information, but my guy own na another matter, all we know is that he is an importer and exporter. I see another Hush puppy loading.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by stayclearofme: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kunlecho:
What an edifice to behold of
Lol where is the edifice?
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by emmnprince(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
TeemahBeddings0:
What is he selling

He's selling e-bedsheets, e-duvets and e-towels at Ariaria market, shop 33, Ebinpejo lane. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) / Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) / Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.