Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,204 members, 7,849,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) (62329 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Tectono: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mikecold:
He is living his life no doubt but let's not pretend he just posts on his Instagram page and bloggers go Gaga, he still pays alot of these bloggers and nairaland crews to be bringing his stuffs here.
God bless you. You are very intelligent.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Tectono: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
Revolva:

Mr man have u not heard of 5 star shipping in tin can apapa port and oil and gas

Stop reasoning this way ...

E money has many business importing exclusive products and brands to clients like ShopRite and all bigger retailing outfit

Forget about record label that place na chicken change de come out from there

He has lot of Bitcoin he bought that was where his riches started from and he invested them into importation

Yes, E-Money owns Five Star Music Ltd, bus he does not own Five Star Logistics or any oil company. Do your research well. Meanwhile, check out my signature if you want to go into export business.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Tectono: 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
slydog:

Exactly my thought, always about show off, house, village house, bedroom, office, cars, etc
I would love to see him show off his manufacturing machines or products or stuffs he imports etc
Yes, let him start showing off with his company's products and services. If you want to be making money more than E-Money, check out my signature.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Hastala: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Rehdasignature1: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
..FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER.....
FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER
..FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER.....
FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER
..FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER.....
FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER
..FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER.....
FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER
..FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER.....
FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER
..FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER.....
FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by romunu(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
How does this help us?fuel don go up ooo
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by TexasR: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
Elvis2kay:
We know wettin dangote, femi otedola,agenuga, they do for living. Wetin E-money they do for living? Name of is product ? Company names??

If you ask me, na who I go ask ?
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by TexasR: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
Rehdasignature1:
..FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER.....
FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER
..FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER.....
FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER
..FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER.....
FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER
..FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER.....
FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER
..FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER.....
FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER
..FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER.....
FRAUDSTER......
FRAUDSTER

I think not, He is a colleague of the bullion van custodian of bourdillon
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
Tomorrow now we go hear say this one sef don commit suicide or say he don crase and we go dey wonder why undecided

These ones know the kain covenants wey dem don enter lipsrsealed
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Rhea(f): 2:56am On Mar 13, 2021
drinoayo:
Businessman and Five Star Music boss E-money has shown off the multi-million naira interior of his office, Igbere TV reports.

Born Emeka Okonkwo, the music executive shared the video of his office’s interior on Instagram on Tuesday while also praying for his followers.

“Any negative voice saying ‘No’ to the ‘Yes’ of God in your life, work and family, be silenced forever in Jesus name.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMNOeEcH4Xw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

E-Money recently made news headlines when he gave out several SUVs to celebrate his birthday in February.

He is the younger brother of singer KCee who is also signed to the Five Star Music label.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRDEfeHm9Ew

Poverty jus dey wire us for this Nigeria.
This one na millionaire office
E be like nail salon for Brooklyn
Just saying
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:02am On Mar 13, 2021
KnightsTemplar:
This guy takes a lot of pictures for a Businessman

When you project your life better, you can do anyhow as a business man
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Raycrane01: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2021
If you believe don’t shout Amen, ogbeni go and work
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Revolva(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2021
Tectono:

Yes, E-Money owns Five Star Music Ltd, bus he does not own Five Star Logistics or any oil company. Do your research well. Meanwhile, check out my signature if you want to go into export business.

I never said he owns five star logistic Mr man

Five star clearing agency in tin can island ooo is owned by e money ..it's a cleaning and forwarding company

Forget d music label it's not where his money comes from
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
seen
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Tectono: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2021
Revolva:

I never said he owns five star logistic Mr man

Five star clearing agency in tin can island ooo is owned by e money ..it's a cleaning and forwarding company

Forget d music label it's not where his money comes from
His freight forwarding company does not carry Five Star brand. Rather, It is called Emy Cargoes and Shipping. The company is nonfunctional. Do you want to be making millions of naira, even more than E-Money from export business? Check out my signature.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by CheGuevara101(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol where is the edifice?
Abeg, help me ask am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) / Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) / Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.