Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) (62335 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by uvie66: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Na poor man mentality dey worry you
Simple kwesion show me E-Money company website ?
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by themanderon: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hushpuppy things.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
Elvis2kay:
We know wettin dangote, femi otedola,agenuga, they do for living. Wetin E-money they do for living? Name of is product ? Company names??
better link up be asking jamb question
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by emmnprince(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
brainpulse:
I really don't understand the reasons of this show of wealth. Are this set of people battling with complexity issues.

ahiboilandgas:
it not easy moving on the food chain ladder from agegunle to having such ....one Good thing about Apapa and Lagos be that ...agejunle na part of Apapa ..i saw the new bounded terminal own by him similar to sifax

Guy hope you no dey feel dizzy and sleepy when you're typing this because I no see how your answer relate to the question asked by brainpulse
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by emmnprince(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
brainpulse:
I really don't understand the reasons of this show of wealth. Are this set of people battling with complexity issues.

ahiboilandgas:
it not easy moving on the food chain ladder from agegunle to having such ....one Good thing about Apapa and Lagos be that ...agejunle na part of Apapa ..i saw the new bounded terminal own by him similar to sifax

Guy hope you no dey feel dizzy and sleepy when you're typing this because I no see how your answer take relate to the question asked by brainpulse
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Owajigarrisson(m): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
uvie66:
Simple kwesion show me E-Money company website ?

Show me your bank statement poor man
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by slydog(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
brainpulse:

Exactly my thought, always about show off, house, village house, bedroom, office, cars, etc
I would love to see him show off his manufacturing machines or products or stuffs he imports etc

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by caracas: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Elvis2kay:
We know wettin dangote, femi otedola,agenuga, they do for living. Wetin E-money they do for living? Name of is product ? Company names??
Wetin dangote n otedola dey do?
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by udomas(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Elvis2kay:

Do you know how they started too? Oga wey know everything, keep hating on success...
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by uvie66: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Show me your bank statement poor man
I no be poor man, I am worth at least 50m
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
If you believe this guy is clean without any meaningful source of income or business network, you are a fool. Though, his style of dressing might have been preventing EFCC from reasoning his matter fully. Unlike hushpuppi that often wears gucci to showcase his opulence, this one is donning traditional attires thereby promoting African culture.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Draslo(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
No
brainpulse:
No be small thing. See Davido for example, grew up in wealth but today money still dey shack am
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by chiagozien(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
molotough:
You're the one who's gullibility is legendary. Those people are not Yorubas, there are fulani black arab mongrels disguised as Yorubas and Igbos whose only assignments is to create threadsthat fuels bad blood between Yorubas and Igbos, go about to drop comments that are counter effective to the awakening and actualization of a southern unity by making comments that does nothing but to sow seeds of hatred and bitterness between genuine Yorubas and Igbos. They know the more we are divided within Yorubaland, Igboland, Benueland, etc-land, the more they can keep everyone in a state of despondency while maintaining the impossibility of Southern alliance. Wake up.

When are you all going to start using your brains that there can be nothing like real electioneering in this expired mere geographic expression which only exist on a map? You are asking youths to vote for a Leader, but the candidates in the parties Fulani-controlled INEC has signed up for you to consider are bunch of sadists and evil doers pretending to be that which you seek, promising you what's sweetens your ear. So, where is the leader you are asking people to go for when you should be stating why we should all go our separate ways. Are you all that blind to see that the system is founded on corruption and ment to always support corruptors in to position, if you're not compromised the Fulani operated system of Nijeriya will not consider you. There is no way a true leader can partake in the caliphates of kleptocracy you all continue to mistaken for government. The solution is to demand for the movement for the deamalgamation of the 1914-2014 contraption so that every ethnic nationalities who have already been existing indigenously before Lugard and his girlfriend forced you under Nigeria be on their own as a country. Wake up. Read more by going thru the post of POSTS

The country is not finished. It has been finished long time ago. You all are just waking up to that reality now. Tell me, why are you all still believing in Nigeria six years after it has ceazed to exist, why do you all ignorantly refer to it as country when even the husband Lugard and wife Flora Shaw who birthed into existence only gave it 100yrs to serve British imperialism, shouldn't you all be agitating for its deamalgamation ?

Carry this your ranting comot here.

Nothing will make a yoruba man to love Igbo man over hausafulanis.

They can only pretend like Awolowo when Ojukwu released him from prison.but will go back to huge their master.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Damovintrain: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bonebreaker:
Is okay

Honestly he deserves this
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Emma1Oj(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
one day we go sha kn where all the cash dey come from.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by kolade560: 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
I like this e- money because he's sensible and futuristic, he uses his legal or illegal gotten wealth sensibly. Hushpupi see ur mate.. ;DI like this e- money because he's sensible and futuristic, he uses his legal or illegal gotten wealth sensibly. Hushpupi see ur mate..
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Solatium(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Elvis2kay:

Show business.
At least una dey see am for IG

hahahahha
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Lslm(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
bigdammyj:
Noted
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Lexusgs430: 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Wetin hin dey buy and sell........ wink
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
Considering his over-decorated mansions, this is surprisingly minimalist and simple in comparison.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
brainpulse:

If Hushpuppy lived a low-key life, he would still be living free despite all the evil he perpetrated.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
Dem go soon catch you.

You go soon shame
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Dem go soon catch you

You go soon blame devil.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by YorubaLord: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
paulolee:
remember the first day I saw this guy with kcee back den in ajegunle during my primary school days when kcee was jus starting music with dt phresh gee..
kcee was d big tin then n even this e-money was jus chilling at d passenger sit of one weak old model BMW ride n it was only d small resemblance dt told me dey were brothers..
e-money hustle n blew silently and now posting expensive achievements online bcoz he is made and even him dt time wont bliev dt this day he would become this rich..
man gat hustle to Mk this money bcoz life too sweet when money dey..
nice one e-money, i know wetin u de really do but dm no go catch u.

Exactly why millions of gullible 9ja fools keep bringing in fvcked up pple as leaders.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by molotough(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
chiagozien:
Carry this your ranting comot here.

Nothing will make a yoruba man to love Igbo man over hausafulanis.

They can only pretend like Awolowo when Ojukwu released him from prison.but will go back to huge their master.
Clearly you don't know the true Yorubas, you've been rubbing body with those supporter of APC Yoruba Fulanis half-breeds from Ilorin who has shaped your view to see all yorubas as anti-Igbo. You know nothing. Forget those pretenders on Nairaland who pretend to be Yorubas. You're spewing hatred keyed into yours senses by fulani Yorubas which is why I don't blame you. If you believe Yorubas can't love Igbos, then what would you call the millions of Igbos and other tribes trading and making it in the south west ? Does everyone else show Yorubas in their lands the same love? Has Yorubas ever attacked Igbos like these supporter of APC landless fulani black Arabs keep murdering every indigenous people all across this zoo? But that's not the contention now. What's important now is for all indigeneous group to unite and chas these bedbugs away from our ancestral lands and actualize our respective country so we can progress.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by peter8535: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
LilyColin:
Nonsense.

How this news go make fuel price reduce by 50%?
E-money is a poor man with money
shut up..hw much u get
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by franchasng: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
Elvis2kay:
some of them are:

Five Star Shipping which operates a shipping line.

Five Star music which have produced so many hit songs and reigning music stars.

Five star tomato

He owns hotels and estates where people live.

He recently opened another 5 star hotel at Ikoyi.

Make una de calming down oh.

Dangote self is not legit, Dangote has been milking Nigeria through various past and present governments.

The forex waivers and tax waivers and monopolized import license he gets alone to import household commodities into Nigeria can make even a mad man rich. Are those policies legal and pure But because he is a Fulani abi Hausa man, Nigerians don't question him angry

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by franchasng: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
paulolee:
remember the first day I saw this guy with kcee back den in ajegunle during my primary school days when kcee was jus starting music with dt phresh gee..
kcee was d big tin then n even this e-money was jus chilling at d passenger sit of one weak old model BMW ride n it was only d small resemblance dt told me dey were brothers..
e-money hustle n blew silently and now posting expensive achievements online bcoz he is made and even him dt time wont bliev dt this day he would become this rich..
man gat hustle to Mk this money bcoz life too sweet when money dey..
nice one e-money, i no know wetin u de really do but dm no go catch u..
People raise their startup capital through various means; legal and illegal but how you invest, manage and utilize your initial seed fund or startup capital matters and determines how far you would go in life.

Abiola that people celebrate did raise capital through illegal money making methods like ITT, etc.

Tinubu did raise funds through wire fraud and money laundering for drug syndicates in the US.

Buruju Kashamu did same.

Donald Trump made lots of money through tax fraud and use of illegal migrants and other dubious means yet he became US President.

Dangote did lots of shaddy deals with government officials and involved in tax frauds, forex waiver frauds, etc.

Its not easy to become really rich without soiling your hands one way, that's why Bible said it easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven, e get why lol grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by TeemahBeddings0: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
emmnprince:

He's selling e-bedsheets, e-duvets and e-towels at Ariaria market, shop 33, Ebinpejo lane. wink
ebinperan grin
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by chiagozien(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
molotough:

Clearly you don't know the true Yorubas, you've been rubbing body with those supporter of APC Yoruba Fulanis half-breeds from Ilorin who has shaped your view to see all yorubas as anti-Igbo. You know nothing. Forget those pretenders on Nairaland who pretend to be Yorubas. You're spewing hatred keyed into yours senses by fulani Yorubas which is why I don't blame you. If you believe Yorubas can't love Igbos, then what would you call the millions of Igbos and other tribes trading and making it in the south west ? Does everyone else show Yorubas in their lands the same love? Has Yorubas ever attacked Igbos like these supporter of APC landless fulani black Arabs keep murdering every indigenous people all across this zoo? But that's not the contention now. What's important now is for all indigeneous group to unite and chas these bedbugs away from our ancestral lands and actualize our respective country so we can progress.
Na your dey dictate who is real yoruba and who is not.

Who is more yoruba than Awolowo?

How does Igbos living and doing business in southwest translate to yorubas loving Igbos.
Re: E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) by Reex12(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
showoff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj / Regina Daniels Poses In Bikini (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.