Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website (26152 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load / Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol / Deregulation: Brace For N750/litre Petrol When Subsidy Is Removed, Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by etokhana: 10:09am On Mar 12, 2021
It was yet unclear why the page was deleted, but it came amidst nationwide uproar over the decision.

President Muhammadu Buhari and NNPC logo used to illustrate the story
The Buhari administration has taken down a link holding the new prices of petrol.

Energy regulator PPPRA on Thursday night posted its new template that showed an increase in the pump price of petrol from N186 to N212 per litre. The controversial template was previously accessible here: http://pppra.gov.ng/pms-guiding-price-for-march-2021/.

It was unclear why the link was deleted, but it came amidst nationwide uproar over the decision.

State-owned oil firm NNPC had also raced to Twitter to insist that fuel price would not be going up immediately this morning, a claim that drew widespread mockery as Nigerians said they remember the government making similar false statements in the past.

Nigerians have also been enraged by President Muhammadu Buhari’s decision to implement another controversial increase in the price of petrol, saying it was bound to aggravate the suffering of the masses after hikes in electricity rates and biting inflation.

It was unclear whether pressure was mounted on PPPRA to delete the template to douse public outcry, a move that was not immediately clarified by officials.

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-nigerian-govt-deletes-n212-per-litre-petrol-template-from-website/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by SarkinYarki: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2021
After causing fuel queues and traffic all over Lagos ..Buhari I swear it will never be well with any of your defendants and decendants ever again .it will never be well with again again from today ...

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Spending123: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2021
If you are among those that voted for this govenment, you should be very prayerful because normally e no suppose better for you.

You should be having bad dreams every night.

Some ladies no go make heaven!!! which one be say am single with a little bit of engagement.

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Abatemtem(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2021
No comment
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Cryomancer: 10:17am On Mar 12, 2021
I am not surprised afterwards. This administration has always been a government of denial since 2015.

The next news we will see will be a statement from Femi Adeshina or Garba Shehu claiming that the previous information on the website was a false news by political detractors.

Anyways, wise people should expect the full increase in the fuel price to kick off from next week.

Buhari till 2050. Nigeria will have sense by force, especially the old people.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Lawsaite: 10:17am On Mar 12, 2021
Dey for no delete am na grin

2 Likes

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Nbotee(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2021
There is a new definition of confused and clueless... A confused President and Minister of Petroleum.... U came in and went into the creeks destroying modular refineries left right and centre instead of finding a way to adopt dem, and years later U are now asking for those same modular refineries.. Now imagine how the already high price of commodities and services will increase the more... The govt is working according to the hopeless resident Mai Suya

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 12, 2021
Bubu till 2030

6 Likes

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Trustme2(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2021
Hian
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by omolakaka(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2021
I have long stop saying Nigeria national anthem shocked No hope again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Wickedfacts: 10:18am On Mar 12, 2021
They wanted to sample opinions but even the zombies who usually defend every failure of this government heaped insults on the government.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by dontro(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2021
Seriously, I don't see anything good in most these rulers we have.

Standard of living not improved, infrastructure seriously lacking. Political offices is seen as an opportunity to amass wealth.

It's unfortunate for the citizens

9 Likes

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 12, 2021
Anytime they asked to recite national anthem in some gathering.. I used to keep quiet... This country is not dear to all

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by OhiOfIhima: 10:18am On Mar 12, 2021
Life become more miserable under Buhari.

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by BruncleZuma: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Nothing Anyawu no go see for under the sky

2 Likes

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by efeteb: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2021
Everybody that contributed one way or the other to put this government in power will not escape the repercussions of this wickedness they have subjected us. A government that the agenda of their discussion daily is how to make life more difficult for its citizen even in the already bad situation they have already push us to.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Seniorwriter(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2021
Lolz
Nigeria's present Leadership are bunch of clueless incompetent cretins.
No synergy of information everyone is just acting anyhow as they like! SMH
As a youth make sure you act as a Citizen of the world and earn using newer modern skills to get paid daily, weekly or monthly. You can never go broke or get affected by the negativities of the recent hardship gotten from this present ruling party and her unreasonable leadership policies that has plunged Nigeria's Economy downwardly. Anyway it's still in this Month hence for those that are interested in knowing new ways to earn residual income with existing or newer skills and never lack cash for your livelihood then contact me for the tools needed to be put in place and allow the locomotives generate you money online, offline or both.
Imagine you have the right skill to create 1k clients that you make constant $50 from them each doing small task for them ones or twice a week.!! Awesome right. Howbeit this ain't for the get rich quickly youths out there.....but if you want to grow wealth then contact me via my facebook on my profile. Do you know that some people make money from Small skills like sending emails for agricultural companies...... There are so many remote jobs out there.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@seniorwriter
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by fideliaudemmadu: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2021
We wanted change, and we got it!!!!
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by DennisEche(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2021
OBOY SEE CRUISE, I LOVE HOW PMB GOVT IS CONFUSING ALL THE RESIDENT ZOMBIES BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE.
OGUN GO KILL ALL OF NNA.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Olayinka8793(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2021
Testing the mic cheesy

5 Likes

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by luminouz(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2021
Nigerians are too ill divided to get anything done.

This has always been the template with fuel issues. They issue a new price, you lots shout and they delete it, make some noises for a few months, then revert back to previous price y'all don't want and guess what, Nigerians accept it with fee murmurs, saying the new price is better than petrol scarcity. In other climes, there will be a total shutdown of the country by both youths and workers alike,till there is a desired change.

EndSars dragged on for almost 8-10 years before last year's explosive breakout from the youths. Nigerians love suffering and smiling. Worse, they bring religion and tribalism to these national issues and lose the cohesion needed to achieve any greatness. The politicians know this, the religious leaders know this and I know this.

Till y'all agree to work together irrespective of ya differences, they and you will all suffer.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2021
Honestly Honestly undecided

The inflation dey control nigeria mrkts one will.begin to wonder if at all we are implementing the right economic policy.

As of today 12/03/2021

On PmS:
Almost all fuel station In my vicinity is closed the few one that are open I don't know how much they are selling.

On cement:
Cement is 4100 for dangote, BUA is 4500 etc.. don't they want us to work? How can a builder afford such

On Capital tools:
The price you meet in the mrkt might change after few minutes each time you enter mrkt you will start hearing let me consult my (new price list) am still wondering.

On feeding:
Food stuff once fuel is affected everything follows suit..

There is a big prblm in this country even the blind man can see it.

NB.. don't say let's endure and pray to God. Let me ask all the countries that are progressing which one of them does Nigerians holy pass.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by speak2me2016: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2021
Let's enjoy the Cruise till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by AroOkigbo(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2021
E don red for everyone including the dead animal griller

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2021
Make dem nor worry
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Greyworld: 10:23am On Mar 12, 2021
The best time to leave Nigeria was in 2015. The second best time is NOW.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by omodave(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2021
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Herbephe1(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2021
PyroPhosphate-5'Phosphate Ribosyl Amine
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by jlinkd78(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2021
Buhari has by all indications shown he is cluelessly incompetent. If heads didn't roll at d pppra that first uploaded d hike in price then we don't have leadership

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Abilistic(m): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2021
UPPER LEVEL THINGS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by RexTramadol1: 10:29am On Mar 12, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s New National Airline To Commence Operation This Year – Minister / #EndSARS: 50 Persons Killed In Oyigbo, 80 Injured – Intersociety / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.