Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Why Do People Feel Gej Will Lose In The West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People Feel Gej Will Lose In The West (532 Views)

Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Reasons Why We Feel GEJ Will Defeat GMB Hands Down In 2015 Election / I Knew I Would Lose In 2007 Polls - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Feel Gej Will Lose In The West by sirjec(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2011
Everybody has been speculating the outcome of the presidential election based on NASS Elections held last week. In their analysis, they say ACN won in several states in the west and hence PDP will lose in those states.

Let's use Lagos as a case study

Number of registered voters = 6million +
Number of persons voted during NASS Election = 1million +
Number of Registered Voters that did not vote during NASS = 5million plus +

Now presidential election is a different ball game unlike NASS. This will be based solely on INDIVIDUALS not PARTY.

Many registered votes did not participate in NASS Election for the following reasons
1. Many registered just for Presidential Election
2. Many of the registered voters don't even know the NASS contestants in their area because of poor awareness unlike Presidential.
3.  Many Nigerians vote for candidates not for party because our party system is not yet matured.
4. Many of the voters don't really see what the NASS has done to help in the country's development.
5. Voters believe the NASS don't do their work as they don't come back with issues for the people they represent to deliberate on.

A lot of reasons are responsible for people not turning out to vote. But for Presidential Elections, I know the turn out will be great because it is the reason so many people registered in the first place.

In fact so many people registered to vote for GEJ/Sambo and I'm sure they will sweep the West, East, South, North. etc

sirjec
Re: Why Do People Feel Gej Will Lose In The West by sirjec(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
Please Spread the goodnews

Goodluch/ Sambo all the way

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momdu Wud Win / List Of Electn Results In My Area / I’ll Accept Defeat – Dosunmu !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.