Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

America, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, India Citizens Complains Over Increase In PMS Pric - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, India Citizens Complains Over Increase In PMS Pric (816 Views)

No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians / Aggrieved Nigerian Citizens Complains About Corruption & Tinubu Hardship Policy / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) (2) (3) (4)

America, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, India Citizens Complains Over Increase In PMS Pric by uptimum123(m): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
America, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, India, Nigerian Citizens Complains Over Increase In PMS And Gas Price

Re: America, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, India Citizens Complains Over Increase In PMS Pric by uptimum123(m): 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
more

Re: America, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, India Citizens Complains Over Increase In PMS Pric by Vickym1(f): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
So Nigerians are not left behind

Re: America, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, India Citizens Complains Over Increase In PMS Pric by uptimum123(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
more..

Re: America, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, India Citizens Complains Over Increase In PMS Pric by kalu61(m): 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
Gas now $3 in USA
That's about 1300 naira
One guy said 6 cedi is #400
I feel attacked grin

Re: America, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, India Citizens Complains Over Increase In PMS Pric by Rawgold29(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
after reading all the comment ...is like we are far better than some nations or am i missing something . grin

Re: America, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, India Citizens Complains Over Increase In PMS Pric by WoundedLamb: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
kalu61:
Gas now $3 in USA

That's about 1300 naira

One guy said 6 cedi is #400

I feel attacked grin

Why? If really 6 Cedis is equal to 400 Naira and N400 can buy more than three bags of water in Nigeria while 6 Cedis can only buy one in Ghana, then the guy's comment only shows denomination doesn't save any currency, the economy does. And I'd say that was more of an attack on Ghanaians cause it suggests the Ghanaian currency only has paper value. Ghana denominated thier currency in 2007 (i.e. removed four zeros such that 10,000 former Cedis is equal to 1 new Cedis) but if what this guy said is true, then it means that decision did not necessarily change the basket value of the currency as Naira still worths more. Remember, money is whatever money can buy, not digits. If denomination makes any currency superior, Nigeria will only need to remove three zeros to make their Naira superior to dollar.

Re: America, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, India Citizens Complains Over Increase In PMS Pric by uptimum123(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Why? If really 6 Cedis is equal to 400 Naira and N400 can buy more than three bags of water in Nigeria while 6 Cedis can only buy one in Ghana, then the guy's comment only shows denomination doesn't save any currency, the economy does. And I'd say that was more of an attack on Ghanaians cause it suggests the Ghanaian currency only has paper value. Ghana denominated thier currency in 2007 (i.e. removed four zeros such that 10,000 former Cedis is equal to 1 new Cedis) but if what this guy said is true, then it means that decision did not necessarily change the basket value of the currency as Naira still worths more. Remember, money is whatever money can buy, not digits. If denomination makes any currency superior, Nigeria will only need to remove three zeros to make their Naira superior to dollar.

You've said it all

Chop knuckle

Re: America, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, India Citizens Complains Over Increase In PMS Pric by Veqtor: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
D oda countries d OP is calling are far better of. Their economies are way better of.

So if dey complain about hike in petroleum prices...dey have good reasons to do so unlike nigeria.

Most of the aforementioned countries are not even oil-producing countries...so what is d essence of ds thread?

Nigeria is a failed state... Failure in everything good/positive but very quick to align and associate demselves with the negative things affecting oda countries.

Out of all d countries mentioned, which of dem doesn't have stable power supply? Keep kidding urselves nd opening silly threads.

Re: America, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, India Citizens Complains Over Increase In PMS Pric by uptimum123(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Veqtor:
D oda countries d OP is calling are far better of. Their economies are way better of.

So if dey complain about hike in petroleum prices...dey have good reasons to do so unlike nigeria.

Most of the aforementioned countries are not even oil-producing countries...so what is d essence of ds thread?

Nigeria is a failed state... Failure in everything good/positive but very quick to align and associate demselves with the negative things affecting oda countries.

Out of all d countries mentioned, which of dem doesn't have stable power supply? Keep kidding urselves nd opening silly threads.

If you had used this same energy to castigate past Government's we probably would have progressed than we have with this current Government.

Get your priorities right and see the world with an open eyes and not blind eyes... There's more to this life than involving yourself in every form of negativity.

Re: America, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, India Citizens Complains Over Increase In PMS Pric by Veqtor: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
uptimum123:

If you had used this same energy to castigate past Government's we probably would have progressed than we have with this current Government.

Get your priorities right and see the world with an open eyes and not blind eyes... There's more to this life than involving yourself in every form of negativity.

See chaff talking.

How wnt u see all d ”positivities" of nigeria ...wen ur kinsmen are slowly destroying it for der gains...while u pocket N30k monthly for dis poison u vomit on nairaland daily?

Go bleep urself a*shole...I rada b seen drinking piss dan to b arguing with ur half-brained sorry a*s.

Well... please... humor me with another quote..lol...but I can assure you I won't even read it...much less argue with a slowpoke.

Oga open eye... hehe
Ciao!

Re: America, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, India Citizens Complains Over Increase In PMS Pric by uptimum123(m): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nigeria will forever stand tall

Why We Need An Independent Probe Of Owerri Police HQ, Prison Attacks / This Is A Story About One Of The Most Dangerous Men In West Africa,dr Isapantami / The Moment When NEPA Took Light At The International Airport, Nigeria