Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose (1853 Views)

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by africanman2002(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
Dear folks,hope you are all doing great.This question comes to mind,if you are to choose the country to be born into,which would you choose?.Mine is American because it is structured to suit all and sundry. Feel free to add yours

Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Bola146(f): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
Canada

Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Mabizeka: 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
Norway

Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
Choose to be born bawo?
Bros J I no come again
Make I dey heaven jeje dey sing hymns all dey
Life wey no balance

Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by MufasaLion: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
Make I just dy heaven dy catch my cruise
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
Yankee /holland
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Nicoswit(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
South Korea

Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Nicoswit(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bola146:
Canada
Omo Ibadan kini szo
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Spending123: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
Spain or Qater.
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by The5DME(m): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
The U. S. A or UK.
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by MufasaLion: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
Spending123:
Spain or Quarter.

I like Half

Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by MufasaLion: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
The5DME:
The U. S. A or UK.

It's The US or UK

Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by The5DME(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

It's The US or UK
you're wrong

Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by MufasaLion: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
The5DME:
you're wrong

Write the correct one.
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Bombastically00(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

I like Half
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by ODJ124(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
Russia...

Thread seen...
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by The5DME(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

Write the correct one
U.S.A is how's it's supposed to be spelt if you adhere to grammar rules. Without the full stop, it sounds like 'yuuuuuh-saaaah'. I know almost everyone writes it without the full stop though.

Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by MufasaLion: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
The5DME:

U.S.A is how's it's supposed to be spelt if you adhere to grammar rules. Without the full stop, it sounds like 'yuuuuuh-saaaah'. I know almost everyone writes it without the full stop though.

Nah you're wrong.
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by MufasaLion: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bombastically00:

You get the drill. Sharp man grin
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Bombastically00(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

You get the drill. Sharp man grin
i dey with u bro
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by MufasaLion: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bombastically00:
i dey with u bro

Gbayi
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Bombastically00(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

Gbayi
washere omo ope

Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Cybercop2002: 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
if am to come into this word 10 timed i will still become a Nigerian even though am poor i live in pako house with 5 family cause i just want the country to exhibit her best which is hindered by the past and present government until the country try to do jerk best i won't vote,pls i don't want people screwing me for saying this i ain't 100percent patriot but the country i sleep and wake been rank wordse when the can do better is worst,Nigeria is a fertile land that don't flourish

Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by oladosu59996: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
:The U. S. A or UK. It's The US or UK
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Juoflife1(f): 12:29am On Mar 13, 2021
Norway
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Uyi168: 5:05am On Mar 13, 2021
I wouldn't want to be born again..

Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Rashord007(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
I want Rich muslim family in Saudi Arabia
or Rich muslim Family in USA case close.
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
UK smiley
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by WolandPetrov: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
If I could choose, I would have been born in the United States, not in Russia. I still want to move to the states for permanent residence. But now it's hard for me. Of course, with the help of the site on the following link, I made my life much easier and got rid of the unnecessary fuss with documents. But it would have been easier if I'd been born here.
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Warmaterial(m): 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Germany I love this country
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Karleb(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
England. Because of the football.

Besides, it's closer to other countries. One can explore, relocate or even have multiple house in nearby countries.
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Dollywood(m): 1:48am On Mar 23, 2021
United States.

Ireland Visa Appeal / Nigerians In America........pls Advice / French Visa Appeal Format