Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Son Of The Tortoise, Written For Babarex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Son Of The Tortoise, Written For Babarex (299 Views)

Nollywood Actor Babarex Loses Father (Photos) / Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of The Tortoise, Written For Babarex by EPublishers: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
ACT I, SCENE I

A town crier is busy with his announcement equipment, heralding the latest decree by King Ishi.

TOWN CRIER: Heeeeeeeh! People of Afia, King Ishi, the Lion that seats on the throne of Afia has commanded me to tell you all that he is ready to give out his daughter's hand in marriage. Heeeeeh! People of Afia, King Ishi, the Lion that seats on the throne of Afia has commanded me to tell you all that he is ready to give out his daughter's hand in marriage.

(He continues hitting his equipment together and repeating the message. A woman pulling her little son pass him by, a man riding a bicycle with cassava stems on its carriage pass him by, a maiden and a lad with hoes on their shoulders pass him by, the maiden poked the lad, they laugh. The Town Crier continues his duty till he passes Ejike and Ogwueru.)

OGWUERU: (Adjusting the hunting gun hanging on his shoulder.) Ejike what does that mean?

EJIKE: The King wants his daughter to https://egbechopublishers..com/2021/03/son-of-tortoise-act-i-written-for.html?m=1

From your favourite celebrity stories plug-
Re: Son Of The Tortoise, Written For Babarex by EPublishers: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
ACT 11
Re: Son Of The Tortoise, Written For Babarex by EPublishers: 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Son Of The Tortoise, Written For Babarex by EPublishers: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Son Of The Tortoise, Written For Babarex by EPublishers: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Son Of The Tortoise, Written For Babarex by EPublishers: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
Re: Son Of The Tortoise, Written For Babarex by EPublishers: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile And Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh’s First Birthday With Davita In UK / A Nigerian Girl Askes Her Mom Uncomfortable Questions / Interesting Story About How Mr. P Of Psquare Met His Wife (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.