Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director (30067 Views)

Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 / Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by Zetty177x: 5:48am On Mar 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

The problem is a lot of you are worse

Senselessss comment!

1 Like

Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by 1030(m): 5:53am On Mar 13, 2021
Former First Bank Executive Director that was very close to Diezani Alison-Madueke

2 Likes

Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by Samson82425: 6:13am On Mar 13, 2021
I provide working paypal account that you can you use to send, receive and make payment on any platform that supports PayPal account, that will work well in Nigeria. You can actually enjoy the features and use PayPal in Nigeria perfectly without difficulty, all you need is to know how to use PayPal in Nigeria.I will teach you how to be withdrawing your money from PayPal to your ATM card here in Nigeria, then cash out your money from ATM .

If you need PayPal account you can contact me let deal. My WhatsApp contact is 0-7-0-6-3-3-7-4-1-5-9.
The price is very cheap.
Your satisfaction is my priority
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by Kingcalls: 6:25am On Mar 13, 2021
joe4christ:
Incompetent EFCC. Before you prosecute someone by charging them to court. Why not first make thorough investigation and come up with enough evidence before proceeding.
These bunch of mediocres are head bent on finishing the little reputation Nigeria has before the international community.

Chai. This one pain me gan! angry

What do u expect from an agency thsts run by northerners
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by aalangel(f): 6:38am On Mar 13, 2021
Why am I just happy that EFCC lost a case
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by SmartPolician: 6:41am On Mar 13, 2021
daewoorazer:
Imagine giving each of the justices who voted 1 billion naira?

Dauda keeps 4 billion naira
Each of the justices receive 1 billion retirement benefit

Win-Win for the criminals
Loss for the masses

And how does the EFCC winning a case mean a win for the masses?

Is it not the same EFCC that reloots recovered loots?

Mtchewwww.

1 Like

Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by authority2006(m): 6:44am On Mar 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

The problem is how does your allegation help?
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:48am On Mar 13, 2021
joe4christ:
Incompetent EFCC. Before you prosecute someone by charging them to court. Why not first make thorough investigation and come up with enough evidence before proceeding.
These bunch of mediocres are head bent on finishing the little reputation Nigeria has before the international community.

No matter the evidences, if the judges are bribed, they will rule in favour of the crooks.
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by loswhite(m): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2021
daewoorazer:

Loss for the masses
is the ex bank official a politician? UK is returning over half a trillion naira stolen by ex governor of Delta state that is still being paid pension for life as a former Governor of same state and yet the ppl of Delta state are strongly behind him saying is he the only one that stole?....

2 Likes

Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by authority2006(m): 6:53am On Mar 13, 2021
joe4christ:

See your mouth like that of he goat. Ibori was acquitted and discharged by Nigerian judge only to plead guilty in UK when he was charged to court by a mere circumstantial evidence against him. EFCC didn't only use circumstantial evidence but presented hard fact against him. Your judges set him free.
Only if you know the kind of investigation the guys at the EFCC does and how much efforts they put into their investigation.
Your Nigerian judges are all billionaires, claiming that they are into rice importation. You think that's a coincidence? I hope you know what that means?
Some Nigerian SANs are nothing but couriers between the judges and the accused they represented, some of them were charged to court sometimes ago with evidence.
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by almarthins(m): 6:57am On Mar 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

I tell u my brother. My Nigerians have stopped thinking right because of money. God will judge both the leaders and the people

1 Like

Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by tonyashburton: 6:59am On Mar 13, 2021
You don't know the material facts of the case.You just jumped to a hasty conclusion like you're jumping into a swimming pool.
Is it everybody who has billions in Nigeria that is corrupt? Pray to God to bless you in billion fold and see how many enemies you will have even inside the bank where your account is domiciled.
daewoorazer:

Loss for the masses

1 Like

Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by almarthins(m): 7:01am On Mar 13, 2021
authority2006:

The problem is how does your allegation help?

You need to be on the streets to understand his point. The guy you quoted is absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by cardoctor(m): 7:11am On Mar 13, 2021
Dem dem
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by Emu4u2c: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2021
Lexusgs430:
We know who to kidnap next........ cheesy

You go just sit down one yeye corner allow your village people use your own hand put yourself for Wahala

1 Like

Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by ofwest47(m): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2021
"The World in my pocket " James Hardley Chase. N9.08 billion Naira in " Bank Manager pocket" with that amount of dough he has " The World in his pocket" through our judiciary.
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by naijadrivablog: 7:22am On Mar 13, 2021
joe4christ:

Just like the Nigeria Police Force.
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by lexy2014: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2021
daewoorazer:

Loss for the masses

Which masses? Even if efcc won d case, how would benefit d masses?

3 Likes

Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by BarrElChapo(m): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2021
daewoorazer:

Loss for the masses

Even for 500m they'd sing new songs
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by prigoz(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2021
Lol, EFCC is a toothless bulldog, despite their media trial. Though am not saying that the man is guilty or not but let EFCC do the home work very well with enough evidence before make it public.

2 Likes

Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by TimmyTen(m): 7:40am On Mar 13, 2021
The panel was led by Justice Muhammad Lawal Garba (North) Ex bank Boss Dauda Lawal (North) you know the rest of the story. angry
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by Lilfire(m): 7:41am On Mar 13, 2021
So one person can have 9billion just like that because he works in a new generation bank for how many years, how much is his salary as a executive director, I very sure he has taken a deal with those judges 70/30 or even 50/50 dis country na who do us self, and na people money oh way they use the bank �
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by Minjim: 7:45am On Mar 13, 2021
Most Nigerian agencies are not professional. You don't have a solid case and you went to court. Now you're losing back2back.

Maybe they're expecting Fg to swing it their way.

No doubt the money was laundered but that's not enough- you must prove it

2 Likes

Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by SarkinYarki: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2021
thundafire:
shut up Bank executives earn so much money. Salaries alone in a year can reach upto 90million and u are not talking about allowances and estacodes.

We are talking of 9billion here not 90 million
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by ajadematanle: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Congratulations to the man, I have not seen this kind of news in a while. hope it's a fair judgement and not just political/insider Tussle

This is one of the cases Malami wanted the file.It was main reason Magi was removed.Dauda must have promised him N1b out of the money.I don't EFCC just go after anybody without assurance of conviction. It's very when Magi is not on the seat again.Bravo corruptible Malami,the road is clear for all your corruptible friends.How are you handling Mains case.We are watching with keen interest
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by Polyglot7pointO: 8:05am On Mar 13, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/supreme-court-orders-efcc-to-return-n9bn-to-ex-bank-director/
and the said funds don enter voicemail via looting window..wahala be like tortoise back not smooth and hard to crack lobatan
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by favor914: 8:16am On Mar 13, 2021
daewoorazer:

Loss for the masses
Read before you make baseless comments, upheld the decision of an Appeal Court, why is he paying for a suit that he has already won?
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by favor914: 8:22am On Mar 13, 2021
ajadematanle:

This is one of the cases Malami wanted the file.It was main reason Magi was removed.Dauda must have promised him N1b out of the money.I don't EFCC just go after anybody without assurance of conviction. It's very when Magi is not on the seat again.Bravo corruptible Malami,the road is clear for all your corruptible friends.How are you handling Mains case.We are watching with keen interest
Mumu, Attorney General Malami cannot request for a case already before the Supreme Court, Malami cannot override the ruling of The Supreme Court of Nigeria, so stop exhibiting your ignorance in public, mind you the Supreme Court only upheld an Appeal’s Court existing judgement in favor of Dauda.
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2021
joe4christ:

Imagine all the wasted public funds. We need EFCC for EFCC
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by jrusky(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2021
If the man is lawfully owner of the money they should return the money back to him.

There are 100 of thousands of people that has more than that in Nigeria and they are not politician neither a criminal so if he owns the cash give it back to him.
Re: Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2021
Lexusgs430:
We know who to kidnap next........ cheesy
Get rich or die trying, in this case death is more likely. Proceed at your own peril.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. / President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.