Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba (35379 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me / Susan Peters Owing Tonia Mua As Makeup Artist Gives Her 24 Hours To Pay (Photos) / Tonia O Roberts Releases Sultry Christmas Day Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by blazepascal(m): 10:28am On Mar 13, 2021
you see most of this top actresses that's what dey did they sacrificed their body to Get a role

1 Like

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by mastermaestro(m): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

Are you a Nigerian?

Shut up! Does being a Nigerian make one stupid or less human? You asked a very dumb question. Your comments so far reveal the rotten and damaged state of your mind.
For your information, there are many morally upright, principled and honest Nigerians living right here in Nigeria. angry angry
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by maureensylvia(f): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2021
mastermaestro:

Shut up! Does being a Nigerian make one stupid or less human? You asked a very dumb question. Your comments so far reveal the rotten and damaged state of your mind.
For your information, there are many morally upright, principled and honest Nigerians living right here in Nigeria. angry angry

I'll pass wink wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by TABERAH(m): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2021
TABERAH (Burning)
we are a part in the body of Christ saddled with the responsibility of raising men with understanding of their purpose and with partnership with the Holy Spirit in bringing the influence of the kingdom to the realm of men.

Join us as we begin to herald the gospel of the kingdom.
https:///KROaPlxnecK6kzrkLYJj8V
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by BarrElChapo(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2021
Ehya
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by mofedamijo(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2021
I am extremely devastated and shocked to read all the insults some demented, frustrated and life dejected and rejected elements melted on this lady for creating awareness. Keep insulting her, one day, your sisters and daughters, girlfriends and wives will be the victim, and this time, they will be laid without getting the role.

If she had slept with him, you would've called her a prostitute, now she refused and you still call her names.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by Duplexxx: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2021
Look at you Bitch
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by Mairice125: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2021
flexyrule:
First thing first, Sex is overrated and guys are always the major losers when it comes to sex.
Women should be the ones begging and paying for sex, not the other way round.
As a man, I do the job, I get drained and exhausted, she lies there enjoying every moment and at the end, expects me to feel like she did me a favour?
Why are we so attached to this profitless venture called sex sef?
BS!
Bro weldon.98 percent of men(bitches)in Nigeria are huge slave to LUST. When they are able to suppress or even kill it off ,they would then realise that , Booty is for defecation,Breasts is a milk factory for the unborn, Vagina is simply for procreation .And has a man once you able to suppress this lustful desire ,any woman would work hard to be with you . I have been there I know how it is !!!

5 Likes

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by bluefilm: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2021
Who the fuck_ is this attention seeking bitch? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by jrusky(m): 10:52am On Mar 13, 2021
That is how those useless bitchs behave so its either you look for other career and dump their shit nollywood or be ready to fight it dirty to breath among those idiots or join those prostitute claiming to be actress make your choice.

Acting is not by force......

2 Likes

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by ajiffat237(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2021
Don't pretend
jrusky:
That is how those useless bitchs behave so its either you look for other career and dump their shit nollywood or be ready to fight it dirty to breath among those idiots or join those prostitute claiming to be actress make your choice.

you are absolutely right
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by bizhop01: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2021
I blame movie producers they are reason why prostitutes dominate nigeria movie industry.

1 Like

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by maxell(f): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2021
MajesticKris:
My Dear no body harassed you.... I live in Asaba, I also know how this movie stuff plays out...

Secondly you're not yet an actress..

You don’t know this for a fact. She could be telling the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by maureensylvia(f): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2021
Topzee109:

That's the way it is doesn't mean that's the way way it should be

That act is actually disgusting

At least someone understood me kiss
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by maureensylvia(f): 11:13am On Mar 13, 2021
jrusky:

E Hugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by Angrygoat: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2021
God ,my area too local. I can't even find a decent place to eat,like wtf man. Fuc k... shift man..I'm damn hungry, I need snail,banga soup,stock fish,stock meat,hot soft fufu with a cold Goldberg. Waiter,how much my bill, 5k really. Oya I dash u 10k.

2 Likes

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by mrkings84(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2021
selemempe:
Buhari is a very useless man
you are not far from the truth

4 Likes

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by MajesticKris: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2021
Ever been too Zenith hotel Asaba

If not keep quiet angry

maxell:

You don’t know this for a fact. She could be telling the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by Mairice125: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2021
jrusky:

Shut up .Who do you think made women to be prostitutes?.The is answer is Men .Men of these days are nothing but bitches,they solely strive on instant gratification.Everyone should earn for greatness in his/her field bro,by doing so you have to remove every form of distraction that will come your way .Women greatest weapon are their private and their intuition ,but if a man can conquer his lustful desires greatness is easily attained .Men are leaders ,women are followers they follow a man's lead .Once a woman sense that she can't seduce a man sexually ,she will become loyal , Respectful and she will go beyond her limits to please the said man .Think!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by Walkee: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
What the fucck is a serial entrepreneur?
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by planetx: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
flexyrule:
First thing first, Sex is overrated and guys are always the major losers when it comes to sex.
Women should be the ones begging and paying for sex, not the other way round.
As a man, I do the job, I get drained and exhausted, she lies there enjoying every moment and at the end, expects me to feel like she did me a favour?
Why are we so attached to this profitless venture called sex sef?
BS!
Keep waiting for a woman that will beg you and pay you for sex, you go wait tire.
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by dich: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Viknat:
Foolish woman. None of una for d acting business no be ashawo. Na me talk am. I live in Asaba. All of una, including u for that zenith hotel, ajaji clijsters hotel and any westend hotel wey una lodge, Na runs all of una dey do, while una dey use actresse as cover up. Any person reading my reply wey dey around Delta area, just drive any kind jalopy motor u get at all,and park outside, ask just one of them at random to go out for lunch/hangout, na one hand straight. Dem k ow wetin dey even pass you wey come their lodge hotel. They are always at the outside lobby. The difference between u and d puna is as little as even 3k for the first time, then d rest time is like 2k So make this one shut up say nairalanders dey Asaba. Na ashawe Dem be, including you , while using actress cover. Me personally don chop many of una, including two friends wey dey offer themselves like akara, for just 2k. N.b if u wan lash an "actress" just walk pass any hotel wey old jallopy Benz bus park outside wey dey painted yellow and white. Just know say na the bus them dey use go location be dat ."actress" my side chic left boob. Stop insulting our sensibilities on this forum pls.

you are 100% correct

2 Likes

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
too many fake actresses in nigeria now
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by Positiveme2020: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Viknat:
Foolish woman. None of una for d acting business no be ashawo. Na me talk am. I live in Asaba. All of una, including u for that zenith hotel, ajaji clijsters hotel and any westend hotel wey una lodge, Na runs all of una dey do, while una dey use actresse as cover up. Any person reading my reply wey dey around Delta area, just drive any kind jalopy motor u get at all,and park outside, ask just one of them at random to go out for lunch/hangout, na one hand straight. Dem k ow wetin dey even pass you wey come their lodge hotel. They are always at the outside lobby. The difference between u and d puna is as little as even 3k for the first time, then d rest time is like 2k So make this one shut up say nairalanders dey Asaba. Na ashawe Dem be, including you , while using actress cover. Me personally don chop many of una, including two friends wey dey offer themselves like akara, for just 2k. N.b if u wan lash an "actress" just walk pass any hotel wey old jallopy Benz bus park outside wey dey painted yellow and white. Just know say na the bus them dey use go location be dat ."actress" my side chic left boob. Stop insulting our sensibilities on this forum pls.

I know that area ,all of them na ashawo.

2 Likes

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by EroticEbooks: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kindly check out my pidgin erotic ebook & show support. Thank you. Full ebook: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/27243 - N250
Pt 1 : https://okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/27156 - N50
Pt 2: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/27161 - N70
Pt 3:
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/27196 - N70
Pt 4 & Pt 5 also available
Sample:

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by Chidodoozo(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mairice125:
Bro weldon.98 percent of men(bitches)in Nigeria are huge slave to LUST. When they are able to suppress or even kill it off ,they would then realise that , Booty is for defecation,Breasts is a milk factory for the unborn, Vagina is simply for procreation .And has a man once you able to suppress this lustful desire ,any woman would work hard to be with you . I have been there I know how it is !!!
Aki... you're right
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by RichAbujaGuy: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Walkee:
What the fucck is a serial entrepreneur?

One whom is does not have a successful/profitable business that totally occupies the individual's time.
One that needs to venture into the behind the scenes Nollywood runs enclave to try to make some quick cash to show off designer clothes, a new or late model car, or new home..
We see it almost daily/weekly on NL.
Ain't no business like Olosho business. wink
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by Mairice125: 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
planetx:
Keep waiting for a woman that will beg you and pay you for sex, you go wait tire.
Shut up and listen .Women fit sell house ,any of their valuables for you if only you be real Man .Most men way we dey see so na Vaginal worshipers ,they can't do anything without thinking about sex .You think say women na fool ? I laugh you badly ,they get sexual powers ,they get intuition .A woman go fit know if man never sleep with woman for a long time, then go know if the man dey real see no play with woman ooo.See the kind man make woman fit sell things for or even kill for

Man make go fit pursue e career ,he goals and a ambition without bringing in lustful thoughts.

Man make she fit trust �. Everything they eyes bro.when woman look you for eye see trust,and integrity she go do everything for you

Men listen na we be the prize ,look na we get sperm , without sperm the eggs of women are practically useless

Na we get Testosterone

Na we get have the most ability to make money and look after our family.So by all these women suppos they beg ,cry to they with us ,but these days man don take over women role,so some women don know this things and even th elites na make you dey see say sex they on rampage.Mention me I will tell you more

1 Like

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by WoundedLamb: 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
You're a woman in Africa. Nobody will take you seriously. They'll even insult and blame you for bringing it up. The front page says it all. Sorry.
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by Walkee: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

One whom is does not have a successful/profitable business that totally occupies the individual's time.
One that needs to venture into the behind the scenes Nollywood runs enclave to try to make some quick cash to show off designer clothes, a new or late model car, or new home..
We see it almost daily/weekly on NL.
Ain't no business like Olosho business. wink
wrong. Serial only goes with crime. serial murderer, serial rapist etc. It's not every words that can be jammed together
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by RichAbujaGuy: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Walkee:
wrong. Serial only goes with crime. serial murderer, serial rapist etc. It's not every words that can be jammed together

whatever bro. have a bliss day.

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by flexyrule(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
planetx:
Your mindset, your problem!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Lovely In New Photos / Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka / Cee-C Wows In Figure-Hugging Jeans And See-Through Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.