Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba (35384 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me / Susan Peters Owing Tonia Mua As Makeup Artist Gives Her 24 Hours To Pay (Photos) / Tonia O Roberts Releases Sultry Christmas Day Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mairice125:
Bro weldon.98 percent of men(bitches)in Nigeria are huge slave to LUST. When they are able to suppress or even kill it off ,they would then realise that , Booty is for defecation,Breasts is a milk factory for the unborn, Vagina is simply for procreation .And has a man once you able to suppress this lustful desire ,any woman would work hard to be with you . I have been there I know how it is !!!
Wurrd! preach, Sir. You're correct. And that's what I noticed too. Refused a girl sex and she said my type is not common around. I just laughed, cuz she doesn't know that I built this resistance overtime after past messing ups. Another one naked, infront of me, a woman who has money and no kids, I said nope. I can't even cuddle you. She got pisses off and when I arrived home, I saw her long message registering her disappointment in me. She said 'don't you have blood flowing in your veins?' Haha. It takes killing the lust , and I made an oath, so that makes me scared of breaking it. Though sometimes I want to cuz girls like me around here, but I just can't and they don't know why. I fear what God can do to me. The punishment from breaking it is severe...No be beans! My ex and I made this oath and used the Bible and now I'm stuck in it, but it's good. It can help me avoid issues.

3 Likes

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by Faithful1234(m): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
heeem na so we de hear.
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by biggy26: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

Deep mehn
grin grin
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by luminouz(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
KevUnique:

Wurrd! preach, Sir. You're correct. And that's what I noticed too. Refused a girl sex and she said my type is not common around. I just laughed, cuz she doesn't know that I built this resistance overtime after past messing ups. Another one naked, infront of me, a woman who has money and no kids, I said nope. I can't even cuddle you. She got pisses off and when I arrived home, I saw her long message registering her disappointment in me. She said 'don't you have blood flowing in your veins?' Haha. It takes killing the lust , and I made an oath, so that makes me scared of breaking it. Though sometimes I want to cuz girls like me around here, but I just can't and they don't know why. I fear what God can do to me. The punishment from breaking it is severe...No be beans! My ex and I made this oath and used the Bible and now I'm stuck in it, but it's good. It can help me avoid issues.

So where is your ex now?

How do you know the oath still holds after y'all broke up?

U sure your ex is not having sex somewhere now, invalidating your oaths?

N.B: i like your perseverance though. Girls go mad when you reject their sexual advances.
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by Cashify: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by Hastala: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by Akuchinyere(f): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
selemempe:
Buhari is a very useless man undecided
grin
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by seyz91(m): 2:16am On Mar 14, 2021
grin you said it all
Viknat:
Foolish woman. None of una for d acting business no be ashawo. Na me talk am. I live in Asaba. All of una, including u for that zenith hotel, ajaji clijsters hotel and any westend hotel wey una lodge, Na runs all of una dey do, while una dey use actresse as cover up. Any person reading my reply wey dey around Delta area, just drive any kind jalopy motor u get at all,and park outside, ask just one of them at random to go out for lunch/hangout, na one hand straight. Dem k ow wetin dey even pass you wey come their lodge hotel. They are always at the outside lobby. The difference between u and d puna is as little as even 3k for the first time, then d rest time is like 2k So make this one shut up say nairalanders dey Asaba. Na ashawe Dem be, including you , while using actress cover. Me personally don chop many of una, including two friends wey dey offer themselves like akara, for just 2k. N.b if u wan lash an "actress" just walk pass any hotel wey old jallopy Benz bus park outside wey dey painted yellow and white. Just know say na the bus them dey use go location be dat ."actress" my side chic left boob. Stop insulting our sensibilities on this forum pls.

1 Like

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by seyz91(m): 2:16am On Mar 14, 2021
cheesy
Lordapson23:
How many of us started laughing before reading comments grin
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by seyz91(m): 2:18am On Mar 14, 2021
you even get time to dey reply that nigga that knows nothing besides just sitting in front of TV watching Olosho Acting in guise of Actress undecided
maureensylvia:

Are you a Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by Nnatuu: 2:20am On Mar 14, 2021
After carefully reading your claims, i took a long hard look at your eyes....and i came to the conclusion that you're a very talented and gifted attention-seeker!

I am also positive that IF any unfortunate producer sought for sex from you, you would have given him sexes instead!

You think you're writing for fools...one little thing you people will claim sexual harrassment.

Do you thinbk that SEX is the only thing a man thinks of 247? So brainless...

1 Like

Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2021
Inu kwa!
Re: Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba by daveson2020(m): 8:47am On Mar 14, 2021
Viknat:
Foolish woman. None of una for d acting business no be ashawo. Na me talk am. I live in Asaba. All of una, including u for that zenith hotel, ajaji clijsters hotel and any westend hotel wey una lodge, Na runs all of una dey do, while una dey use actresse as cover up. Any person reading my reply wey dey around Delta area, just drive any kind jalopy motor u get at all,and park outside, ask just one of them at random to go out for lunch/hangout, na one hand straight. Dem k ow wetin dey even pass you wey come their lodge hotel. They are always at the outside lobby. The difference between u and d puna is as little as even 3k for the first time, then d rest time is like 2k So make this one shut up say nairalanders dey Asaba. Na ashawe Dem be, including you , while using actress cover. Me personally don chop many of una, including two friends wey dey offer themselves like akara, for just 2k. N.b if u wan lash an "actress" just walk pass any hotel wey old jallopy Benz bus park outside wey dey painted yellow and white. Just know say na the bus them dey use go location be dat ."actress" my side chic left boob. Stop insulting our sensibilities on this forum pls.
grin grin grin grin grin you are very right, I'm also a witness to it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2Face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards / Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.