Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How Much Do You Spend As A Married Man Monthly? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Do You Spend As A Married Man Monthly? (1409 Views)

How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man / Wedding: Would You Still Spend As Much As You Did If Given Another Chance? / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Spend As A Married Man Monthly? by Casemiro(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2021
It is no news that plenty guys out there want to start a family, but get scared away because of financial challenges.

I mean, taking care of your wife, kids, paying the bills and running all expenses as a married man.

For those married men here, please how is your spending like?
in a day, like how much do you spend?
what about weekly and monthly?

Please help young guys to know what should be expected financially.
Re: How Much Do You Spend As A Married Man Monthly? by donbachi(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2021
E be like fuel price in nigeria..atimes e go increase,atimes e go drop.
Re: How Much Do You Spend As A Married Man Monthly? by pascalbenz: 7:45am On Mar 13, 2021
grin life nor balance na
donbachi:
E be like fuel price in nigeria..atimes e go increase,atimes e go drop.
Re: How Much Do You Spend As A Married Man Monthly? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2021
Unless the man is a strict accountant, it will be hard to give u a figure .maybe an estimated one. For example if he earns 200,000 per month plus side hustle, gives wife 50,000..pays tithe fuel and repairs 50,000. That means his total expenses in a month is 100,000 cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Spend As A Married Man Monthly? by ucheheart(m): 8:03am On Mar 13, 2021
70k minimum depending on monthly needs. Just me and my wife. No kids for now
Re: How Much Do You Spend As A Married Man Monthly? by Oluromantic: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Unless the man is a strict accountant, it will be hard to give u a figure .maybe an estimated one. For example if he earns 200,000 per month plus side hustle, gives wife 50,000..pays tithe fuel and repairs 50,000. That means his total expenses in a month is 100,000 cheesy
The words in italics I know. The one in bold, the use or significance I've not seen
Re: How Much Do You Spend As A Married Man Monthly? by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2021
Sew your coat according to your size. Plan your family according to your income and try to set up other sources to get more income..

If I earn 80k monthly and you earn 150k monthly, you don't expect us to spend the same amount on family needs monthly. So,just plan your family according to what you get as pay monthly ..

And if you don't have any source of income, I don't advise you starting a family yet. Have something doing, that can give you something to hold onto ,daily, weekly or monthly.

Mod wen ban me .. I hope you made millions for the days ,I couldn't comment?

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend As A Married Man Monthly? by Oluromantic: 8:45am On Mar 13, 2021
Every family lives according to their size.

I was talking to a girl yesterday how I hustle in Lagos and cannot be on WhatsApp with her all the time(she's all those emotional girls who confuse friendship for love). After several anger for not chatting her up, she said she cannot marry a man like me, a husband that will not have her time 70% of the day like she can't cope without seeing him daily. The person I'm talking about does not have a job o. She lives with her aunt on Lekki and is 32+. No man too but she keeps saying she believes God will do it. I always laff whenever I remember her. Well she be rich pikin, if to say my job give me time, I for cajole her chop kpekus small but I don't have that time.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend As A Married Man Monthly? by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2021
Married men come in many forms. Spending is based on income. Some married men earn minimum wage or even less (eg Audu the gateman, Chinedu the factory worker and John the local government office assistant), while other married men may earn a little more than minimum wage (eg Otedola, Adenuga, Indimi, Nwala or Nwoko ; no introduction needed). I guess what they spend monthly will differ somewhat.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend As A Married Man Monthly? by Donspicey: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
6k daily.......

35k weekly.....

120k monthly.....

1.8m yearly.....

It also increases due to inflation..

Yet no wife and kids....

You all can see that i am already a millionaire just that the fund is pending....

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend As A Married Man Monthly? by Casemiro(m): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
ucheheart:
70k minimum depending on monthly needs. Just me and my wife. No kids for now

mehn! Just imagine how it could get when kids start coming.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend As A Married Man Monthly? by yazga: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
PHCN post paid 20k
Prepaid 10k
Feeding 40k
Fuel 27k especially if there is a long power outage or transformer spoil
Transportation 35k
DStv
Pure water or
Cway water
Medical 50k
Emergency fund 176k
Miscellaneous 20k
Re: How Much Do You Spend As A Married Man Monthly? by ucheheart(m): 7:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Casemiro:

mehn! Just imagine how it could get when kids start coming.
sure, hopefully my wife would have started working by then, as I am the only one carrying the family now.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend As A Married Man Monthly? by Casemiro(m): 7:18am On Mar 24, 2021
yazga:
PHCN post paid 20k Prepaid 10k Feeding 40k Fuel 27k especially if there is a long power outage or transformer spoil Transportation 35k DStv Pure water or Cway water Medical 50k Emergency fund 176k Miscellaneous 20k

thanks for this break down. It will help a lot
Re: How Much Do You Spend As A Married Man Monthly? by Casemiro(m): 7:20am On Mar 24, 2021
ucheheart:
sure, hopefully my wife would have started working by then, as I am the only one carrying the family now.

yes Sir.

Better days ahead

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay / With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.