Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,484 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) (1419 Views)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) by Lostchild(m): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2022

3 Likes

Re: With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) by Lostchild(m): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Some have quote me with cursing, and many here have the thought that, I have a problem. Many of you think I am not normal.

Some ignorant folks think that I am cursed by something or so, no I am not.

THE ANSWER

I am spiritually very healthy. I am a fine man that is blessed by God. Yes, the highest blessing in this life is to have Almighty God and have His presence in your life.

When ever I am moving to any new place, the first and the most important thing on my mind is prayer, then the cleaness of the environs

For me, a place where I can pray is very, very important. I don't disturb or trouble anyone, but I must have an altar of prayer and fire.

Demons fear prayers, they fear fire and they fear the presence of God and his angels because angels are all envelope with the light of the sun of righteousness which reveals and torment. So the devils cannot stand any man of prayer ( this is why my presence is not welcome in some places)

I have had occasions two years back, where out of frustration, I was about to pay for a new place where I can pray, the landlady change her mind the next day. Why? because there is an ancestral tree nearby, and the territorial spirits there will not allow my presence. I even made plans to roast them spiritually through prayer.

Each time I am moving to any new place, I always expect to see manifestations and attack of demons. In fact, I always fully prepare to receive spiritual arrows from the demons of the people that is all around me, that is why no matter what humans do to me, I don't respond or feel emotional pains. I am used to their attack and have seen and endure the worse in humans.

2 Likes

Re: With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) by Lostchild(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nnamdiosu (My Good Friend)

There are two type of humans on earth; those with healthy soul and those with sick soul.

1.Those with healthy soul, are humans who's lives is being controled by love, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

The devils may trouble them but they can never use them because the spirit of God dwell in them.

2.Those with sick soul, are humans who's lives is being controlled and influence by spirit of idolatey, witchcraft, hatred, anger, lust, rivelry, jealously, pride, quarreling, gossip and filthyness.

Satan lives in them, works on them and works through them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) by Lostchild(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
smiley
Re: With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) by nnamdiosu(m): 1:28am On Feb 06, 2022
Lostchild:
https://www.nairaland.com/6949560/wanted-place-rest-peacefully-walka

https://www.nairaland.com/6963445/strange-experience-nigeria-women-make

With God's help, I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (Part 3)

"Peace is what I leave with you; it is my own peace that I give you. I do not give it as the world does. Do not be worried and upset; do not be afraid. (John 14:27) This are the word of the master

Despite me being homeless I was never worried or frighten. Since I knew no one in this new town, I began to look for where I will spend the night as it was getting late.

In my search for a place to spend the night, a guy who knew about my homeless situation stopped me and asked me if I have seen any place.

No, I replied.

He told me he knew a place, there might be a vancant one room apartment there. I followed him and we met a man who told us someone has already taken it three days ago.

The man told me that, there is a bed sitter available somewhere and the owner of the compound who onced lived there, now lives abroad and he recently agreed that, they should rent them out. I politely asked the man to take me there, which he did.

He took me to the care-taker, the person in charge who took me to a G.R.A with many space of land. We walk a bit and got there, It was a very large compound that is full of nature. I inspect the apartment, and asked the man how much?

I was shocked when he told me the price, it was way more cheaper than I did expect.

Then, I instantly remember the word of my master (Mathew 28:20) obey all my word and I will be with you always, to the end of your days.

Me and the care-taker left the place and took ten minuits walk back to his own domain where I paid him 1 year rent, gave him my details for the receipt. The man care-taker gave me the keys of the apartment and I went back and took possession of the apartment.

Yes, I was homeless for just only two hours, and with God help, I got a more better place and I was no longer homeless.

I chattered rickshaw (keke) and carried my little properties into my new apartment after sweeping the whole floor. I knew I had a lot of work to do the next day just to settled in. I went into the bathroom and took a cold shower and slept off as a broken but tired soul.

THE NEW PLACE

In this new place, there are 3 tennant but I, myself do not have a close human neighbours and even if I do, they lived at seperate building inside the yard, while my own aparment is located at the side. Trust me, no one will come and disturb my peace.

The only personalities disturbing me are the birds, because there is a giant almond tree that gives me lot of shade. I am surrounded by various fruits, almond, sower sop, guava, yellow coconut trees.

The birds do wake me up every morning and each day, there are lot of fruits for me to eat as my other co tennant got no time to eat fruits.

In all the neighborhood, there are lot of fruits, and spacious land, the place is full of nature and what I like most about the town is the (clean air)

The atmosphere is incredible, because there is so much open space with less people. You can see farther ahead

NOTE; God and demons knows me too well that, I am a person of love, peace and harmony. I can only dwell in a place where there is peace and love.

God Himself said that, he can command the heavens, they will obey him but He cannot command love.

God Himself is love, and
Love is today, tomorrow and forever.
Love sees through all impossibilities.
Love brings hope and stability.
Love makes me grow stronger.
Love gives me delight.
Love is timeless
Love is the narrow path only few travel through
Love bears up its brother.
There is no time in love.
It is without beginning
It is without end
Love is eternal
Love is my friend.
My future depends on love.

No matter the peace I enjoy in this new place, I will not stay more than a year because my journey continues.

The end.

Thank God for this. I'm truly happy for you. May God bless and continue keeping you i tact. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) by sisisioge: 7:01am On Feb 06, 2022
May this new peace stay with you forever!
Please do not be annoyed with the birds and other animals that use nature as their natural habitat-snakes,lizards, etc. Each time anyone wants to annoy you, just remember you've come along way and people will surely think you're indeed problematic if you lose your peace again. Opening too much critical threads is usually a sign of no peace.

Once again, may God's peace never depart from you. Enjoy your new space and good luck!

3 Likes

Re: With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) by Lostchild(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
sisisioge:
May this new peace stay with you forever!
Please do not be annoyed with the birds and other animals that use nature as their natural habitat-snakes,lizards, etc. Each time anyone wants to annoy you, just remember you've come along way and people will surely think you're indeed problematic if you lose your peace again. Opening too much critical threads is usually a sign of no peace.

Once again, may God's peace never depart from you. Enjoy your new space and good luck!

My sweet sister.

Thank you for your words of encouragement. You just lifted up my spirit and lighten my heavy heart.

As for the birds and lizard, I am okay with them because they are part of nature and I love nature so much. I will even try to be droping cooked rice for them to eat.

When I was a teenage boy, I have a keneri bird as pet and I used to build bird cage and hunt a lot of birds. My favorite pet are birds and fish.

As for me, I will cling to your encouragement because I have come a very long way. I try as much as I can to respond to every situation with Gods love. In this way, I always triumph over every trials.

Trials and tribulations are often meant to help free us so we will press further into God's kingdom.

We often need trials in order to keep us moving in the right direction. Conflict is not a sign that we are losing ground, but that ground is being taken.

It is apparent that we have much to learn about dealing both with the tares and the wheat of life. smiley

I repeat: Thank you once again and God's blessings to you.

1 Like

Re: With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lostchild, you get problem and should seek help.

1 Like

Re: With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) by Lostchild(m): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
smiley
Re: With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lostchild:

Which kind of help do you want me to seek ?

Financial help or spiritual help?
medical help. Please

1 Like

Re: With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) by EastAlchemist: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lostchild:
https://www.nairaland.com/6949560/wanted-place-rest-peacefully-walka (Part 1)

https://www.nairaland.com/6963445/strange-experience-nigeria-women-make (Part 2)

With God's help, I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (Part 3)

"Peace is what I leave with you; it is my own peace that I give you. I do not give it as the world does. Do not be worried and upset; do not be afraid. (John 14:27) This are the words from the Prince of peace.

Despite me being homeless I was full of peace. I was never worried or frighten. Since I knew no one in this new town, I began to look for where I will spend the night as it was getting late.

In my search for a place to spend the night, a guy who knew about my homeless situation was passing by, he stopped me and asked me if I have seen any place?.

No, I replied.

He told me he knew of a place, there might be a vacant one room apartment there. I followed him and we met a man who told us someone has already taken it three days ago.

The man told me that, there is one available somewhere but it is a bed sitter and the owner of the compound onced lived there, but now lives abroad recently agreed that, they should rent them out. I politely asked the man to take me there, which he did.

He took me to the care-taker, the person in charge who took me to a G.R.A with many space of land. We walk a bit and got there, It was a very large compound that is full of nature. I inspect the apartment, and asked the man how much?

I was shocked when he told me the price, it was way more cheaper than I did expect.

Then, I instantly remember the word of my master (Mathew 28:20) obey all my word and I will be with you always, to the end of your days.

Me and the care-taker left the place and took ten minuits walk back to his own domain where I paid him 1 year rent, gave him my details for the receipt. The man (care-taker) gave me the keys of the apartment and I went back and took possession of the apartment.

Yes, I was homeless for just only two hours and with God help, I got a more better place and I am no longer homeless.

I chattered rickshaw (keke) and carried my little properties into my new apartment after sweeping the whole floor. I knew I had a lot of work to do for the next seven days just to settled in. I went into the bathroom and took a cold shower and slept off as a broken but tired soul.

THE NEW PLACE

In this new place, there are 3 tenant but I, myself do not have a close human neighbours and even if I do, they lived at seperate building inside the yard, while my own aparment is located at the side. Trust me, no landlady or neighbours will come and trouble my peace.

I have alot of time and privacy to pray without disturbing anyone

The only personalities around me are the lizards and birds, because there is a giant almond tree that gives me lot of shade. I am surrounded by nature with various fruits, almond, sower sop, guava, papaya and lot of yellow coconut trees.

The birds do wake me up every morning and each day, there are lot of fruits for me to eat as my other co tenant got no time to eat fruits.

In all the neighborhood, there are lot of fruits, and spacious land, the place is full of nature and what I like most about the town is the (clean air) that is good for our immune system.

The atmosphere is incredible, because there is so much open space with less people. You can see farther ahead

NOTE; God and demons knows me too well that, I am a person of love, peace and harmony. I can only dwell in a place where there is peace and love.

God Himself said that, he can command the heavens, they will obey him but He cannot command love.

God is love, and love is today, tomorrow and forever.
Love sees through all impossibilities.
Love brings hope and stability.
Love makes me grow stronger.
Love gives me delight.
Love is timeless
Love is the narrow path only few travel through
Love bears up its brother.
There is no time in love.
It is without beginning
It is without end
Love is eternal
Love is my friend.
My future depends on love.

No matter the peace I enjoy in this new place, I will not stay more than a year because my journey continues.

The end.
Been following your post
Nothing Is wrong with you
They’re demons trying to make ignorant people continue to be ignorant
I admire your courage and resilience
Keep it up sir with your message of light
I’m your biggest follower

1 Like

Re: With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) by EastAlchemist: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Apart from Nairaland do you have other places where you share your message of light?

2 Likes

Re: With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) by Lostchild(m): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2023
EastAlchemist:

Been following your post
Nothing Is wrong with you
They’re demons trying to make ignorant people continue to be ignorant
I admire your courage and resilience
Keep it up sir with your message of light
I’m your biggest follower

My Friend.
Thank you for your words of encouragement.

I am glad. smiley

1 Like

Re: With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) by Lostchild(m): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2023
EastAlchemist:
Apart from Nairaland do you have other places where you share your message of light?

I only share on nairaland. But I am looking forward to create my own website soon. It will be a website where people can obtain a lot of info on spiritual warfare and prayers on format.

I am also writing a book. When I publish my book, it will help some to come out of darkness.
Re: With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) by Lostchild(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
EastAlchemist:

I will mention your moniker on my other write up on the religion section of nairaland.
Re: With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) by SHINJA: 1:14am On Jan 12, 2023
Lostchild:

I will mention your moniker on my other write up on the religion section of nairaland.

I always like your stories... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: With God's Help; I Finally Move To A New Peaceful Quiet Place. (part 3) by Lostchild(m): 12:15am On Jan 13, 2023
SHINJA:

I always like your stories... cheesy

When I started writing my stories on nairaland, I receive so many insult. I remember trying as much as I can not to retaliate to their insult.

I knew that, many here hated my stories and even want me to stop writing. But their hate could not discourage me from writing more of my harmless true life sob stories.

Deep within me I knew there are those who enjoy and like my stories, especially the women. So, I kept on writing because of only those who love to read my stories.

The most important thing right now is that, I am glad to see someone like you who enjoy and love to read my stories.

I am happy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help The Girl Of My Dream Is My Baby Mama Younger Sister / What Should Know As You Consider Japa / What Will Be Your Reaction If

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.