Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) (41303 Views)

Sydney Talker Acquires New Jeep (Photos, Video) / Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) / Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Sisterly love.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Earntrick: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Oh
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by CALCULUS16: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kobicove:
Why do people like bringing their personal lives to social media? undecided
Because social media is a world on its own for the egoistic man who seek praises and attention of people. They are those who take life very serious as if it won't end one day.
Social media shows the proud more than the humble, the religious more than the spiritual, the dullard more than the brilliant, the whores more than the modest women etc
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Kinematics: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lexus Jeep?
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Hastala: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by RIVERS1stson: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kinematics:
Lexus Jeep?

PORT HARCOURT slum dweller, do you have ordinary bicycle? cheesy
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Dinirojones(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
grin grin
Pochettino:
What a Lexus Jeep!
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by heendrix(m): 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Cerebellum:

Lol..Ajeh this damnn nigga is pained

Let me tell u something brah! No mata how u keep 'bashing' me I give no F*ck, am just concerned about ur mental state

But if u insist. ...Let's begin(In Elijah's voice, D originals)grin

Almajirigringrin

Herdsmen like you, who should be more concerned bout their mental health?? I or the one laughing like a spotted Hyena

You had better go back to ur normal business of mining a skull or excavating organ bfr u run outta time
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 12:25am On Mar 14, 2021
wwwihy:
500k car ...all these celebrities

RX 300, 500k na e be say me fit get RX 330 for 1.5m, abi
abeg, where u dey make u come go buy 4me grin
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Demonicide(f): 4:11am On Mar 14, 2021
Humanoid01:
People who always say "thanks you" , how do you do it?
me sef dey wonder. I don correct one bros like that tire for this matter.
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Cerebellum: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
heendrix:

Herdsmen like you, who should be more concerned bout their mental health?? I or the one laughing like a spotted Hyena

You had better go back to ur normal business of mining a skull or excavating organ bfr u run outta time

Why are you so contradicting and incoherent

You need serious slaps and whipping

Dafttt Arindindingrin
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by heendrix(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
Cerebellum:

Why are you so contradicting and incoherent

You need serious slaps and whipping

Dafttt Arindindingrin

You that ought to be in a Project dawn lab at the moment to check for the hypothesis of AstraZeneca's vaccine Blood clot accusations so that even if you die atleast you'll die for something

Keep waking, come to Nairaland, Eat and sleep u go soon get lakai
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Cerebellum: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
heendrix:

Me that ought to be in a Project dawn lab at the moment to check for the hypothesis of AstraZeneca's vaccine Blood clot accusations so that even if i die atleast i'll die for something

I keep waking, come to Nairaland, Eat and sleep I go soon get lakai

Ohh, until i read this,, sorry o

I know...U will payin fast at least to preserve more oxygen for better pple!grin
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by heendrix(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
Cerebellum:

Ohh, until i read this,, sorry o

I know...U will payin fast at least to preserve more oxygen for better pple!grin

You sabi say if you talk this kin Grammar for market square na dead bodies go litter ground soo

Continue, you're not far from joining Boko Haram and I see that clearly
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Cerebellum: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
heendrix:

You sabi say if you talk this kin Grammar for market square na dead bodies go litter ground soo

Continue, you're not far from joining Boko Haram and I see that clearly

You're a confused Dogg nihga!

Next time, try to read more slowly and patiently and also, stop jumping on mentions, you disgusting perverrted bastardd!

Bad bye to you Arindindingrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) / Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens / Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.