Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) (41305 Views)

Sydney Talker Acquires New Jeep (Photos, Video) / Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) / Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by seniormallam(m): 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
May God bless those who help their siblings in life, some will turn every family members to witch once God bless them, how can you abandoned those you suffer together when God bless you finish,

Someone reach out to me I need some cash please finishedwork2019@yahoo.com
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Abigirlsuen: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Instead of you to give me LX 300 give me the money make I use am play baba ijebu if I win am , I use the money buy 350
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by tutudesz: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Oluromantic:
When I read worth millions and saw Lexus RX300, I was confused. But its good to have a sister who loves and believes in you as well as in family bond. What we hear often are brothers giving sisters but here is a norm breaker. The likes of Tonto dike, destiny etiko etc, we even rarely hear about them philanthropicing to the masses let alone their blood brother or sister.. all they think life is about is to get famous and live large over things obtained almost cheaply.
Remove Tonto from this list
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Cerebellum: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:
Nothing Millions bout this this Fearly used thing

Sharrap Ode....You still dey own one bike man #100 after u run no gree pay am you dey come here spill waah waah waah

To slap your amala face dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
flexyrule:
Help me ask oooo

This statement always reminds me of a scene in the movie "13 secret Soilders of Benghazi"

Who are all these people?

Are they friendlies?

They are fans

grin grin grin grin
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Godada:
sad

So let me ask this regardless of the cost of the vehicle: how come only the female actress are doing better than the male counterparts?

Hv u heard of clitocurrency?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by masui(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nigga doesn't look happy at all. Seems the sister gifted him a liability.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by heendrix(m): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Cerebellum:

Sharrap Ode....You still dey own one bike man #100 after u run no gree pay am you dey come here spill waah waah waah

To slap your amala face dey hungry me

Mumu the fact that ur father did the above and later taught you in which ur perfect at it doesn't speak same for us both

the difference btwn us both is that i'm fortunate whilst urself, if not careful will wallow in misfortune ages long n na ur shidren i dey pity pass with this gene you've got
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by masui(m): 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
flexyrule:
Help me ask oooo

This statement always reminds me of a scene in the movie "13 secret Soilders of Benghazi"

Who are all these people?

Are they friendlies?

grin cheesy grin

They are coming for a tea party.
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by gurunlocker: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:

What is "fearly used"?

What have you gotten for people close to you?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Godada(m): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Numerouno94:

Hv u heard of clitocurrency?

No. How does it work? Can i invest in it with my penisocurrency?
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by picklighthouse: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Something has seriously gone wrong with us. So I will buy a car or even build a house for my brother or parents now and I will have to show it on social media? So that people will see what has never before been done in the world? It is a good thing if you do it for people, but must everything be out for the world to see? Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
lol lexus suv biko

the car no fine sha
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by benny24: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
benjackugo:
Nollywood actress, Blessing Ebigieson has gifted her younger brother, Charles Ebigieson, with a Lexus RX 300 jeep, IgbereTV reports.

Her excited brother took to his social media page to celebrate the car gift from his blood sister.

Sharing photos of his new car, Charles wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100003133009247/posts/3744486672332396/?app=fbl

Blessing Ebigieson also shared the news on her Instagram handle @
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMKCYyfnjzl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
i hope she added fuel money to the car
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by zikter(m): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
What is the meaning of "Lexus Jeep"? Is it that hard to say Lexus SUV? Same old story of calling all noodles Indomie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Minjim: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:

Haba!

Cut her some slack

That's what she can afford

At all at all Nah him bad.
If that car is tokunbo it's more than 2m
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by chatinent: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
I need a Lexus from you, Pocohantas.
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by gonkin(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
Well she tried, not all sisters can do that but the poster should have said transfered. Cuz it's probably one of the cars she used before. The licence plate is faded
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
It is good to remember your family when you’re in position to do so. Very nice of her but I hope she help him maintain the car too.

Here in Naija, we are in habit of giving or dashing out money. We don’t teach or give ideas on how to get money. I think is better to teach people how to get money then they will not be a burden on friends/family members. Teach me how to FISH
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Siberia01(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
grin
op she bought Lexus and jeep in one chassis, continue!!
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2021

“Xx love
Unending grace
Unmerited favor
Oluwa is involved
Thanks u Jesus
For another keys
.,..."

another what ? ?
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Cerebellum: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:

Mumu the fact that ur father did the above and later taught you in which ur perfect at it doesn't speak same for us both

the difference btwn us both is that i'm fortunate whilst urself, if not careful will wallow in misfortune ages long n na ur shidren i dey pity pass with this gene you've got

Lol.. Omo Ofo grin

Be cursing ur father and your generation there

Ur big Eyes go soon clear

You this abandoned and isolated tribalistcheesy
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by toprealman: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lexus jeep kwa?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Pochettino:
What a Lexus Jeep!
I tire o!
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
he for use that him hammer head take block off that ancient number plate when dey atleast 9 years old..ka odi ka ana eme
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by heendrix(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
Cerebellum:

Lol.. Omo Ofo grin

Be cursing ur father and your generation there

Ur big Eyes go soon clear

You this abandoned and isolated tribalistcheesy

Omo fukefuke bi pali

Be quoting people upandan Bandit go soon reason ur side

you this son of a thousand fathers
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
Instead of you to give me LX 300 give me the money make I use am play baba ijebu if I win am , I use the money buy 350

1 Like

Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by gozzlin: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
1999 model. grin grin grin
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Cerebellum: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:

Omo fukefuke bi pali

Be quoting people upandan Bandit go soon reason ur side

you this son of a thousand fathers

Dear Almajiri,

Dare come to form nuisancee on our dear land

We'll castrate that JT underneath you and pluck ur already dirty and hardened heart out for ur Eleribu Bubugrin
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by heendrix(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Cerebellum:

Dear Almajiri,

Dare come to form nuisancee on our dear land

We'll castrate that JT underneath you and pluck ur already dirty and hardened heart out for ur Eleribu Bubugrin

The last time you guys were starving and begging with ur two kneels for us to bring food over so you'll yet live again. we remove the blockade n ur still chest beating.

Omo jatijati Èbinna
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Cerebellum: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:

The last time you guys were starving and begging with ur two kneels for us to bring food over so you'll yet live again. we remove the blockade n ur still chest beating.

Omo jatijati Èbinna

Lol..Ajeh this damnn nigga is pained

Let me tell u something brah! No mata how u keep 'bashing' me I give no F*ck, am just concerned about ur mental state

But if u insist. ...Let's begin(In Elijah's voice, D originals)grin

Almajirigringrin
Re: Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin

What caught my attention is the already faded plate number.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) / Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens / Child Star Benita Okojie All Grown And Really Pretty In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.