Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, (1023 Views)

Tinubu Might Wake Up One Day To Realise He's Alone In APC -Arewa Youth President / Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima / How FIRS Plans To Realise Its Revenue Target - Babatunde Fowler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by Warripikine: 9:41am On Mar 13, 2021
We know what we want and are not going back. Every other side talk is nothing but a distraction. We are fully focused; the Yoruba nation is the goal.

Yoruba freedom fighter, Sunday Adeyemo, fondly called Sunday Igboho, has said the time has come for the much-desired Yoruba nation's realisation.

He added that anyone willing to join the agitation for the Yoruba Nation is welcomed.

Igboho, in a statement by his spokesperson, Olayomi Koiki, stated that the Yoruba knew what they wanted and that there was no going back on the agitation for the Yoruba nation.

The statement partly read: "Anyone willing to support the agitation for the Yoruba nation is highly welcomed; the goal is the Yoruba nation Now.

"We know what we want and are not going back. Every other side talk is nothing but a distraction. We are fully focused; the Yoruba nation is the goal.

"Let me reiterate, anything you did not hear from me, Sunday Adeyemo (Igboho) or my spokesperson, Olayomi Koiki of Koiki Media, is not a fact.

"Chief Femi Fani Kayode is one of the stakeholders that identify with us on the struggle of Yoruba nation agitation.

"He can give his advice at any time as regards the agitation and there's no reason to doubt him. We have 100 per cent confidence in him. Let's not talk with envy. We must unite and stay strong in one voice. Therefore, we want to identify with Chief Femi Fani Kayode and any other person that stands for the Yoruba race irrespective of their religion or political party affiliation."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/13/time-has-come-realise-yoruba-nation-sunday-igboho-says

Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by Racoon(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2021
We know what we want and are not going back. Every other side talk is nothing but a distraction. We are fully focused; the Yoruba nation is the goal.
This failed union will wear everyone out and self implode because "unity without veracity is a conspiracy." We are already @ that threshold.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2021
Na me go be South south freedom fighter we will make Niger Delta Republic and annex Biafra as well as all of the Middle belt grin

How Una see am?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by Soolmus: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2021
Simple. Stuff... Go and meet the lawmakers to enact a law to that effect and if they fail deal with them accordingly
Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2021
Buhari and his cabal already know that one day, Yorubas will wake up to sue for a country of their own just like the Igbos have been fighting for.

To check that move, he plunged the country into serious debt and even went ahead to sign some frivolous loan terms with China.

Anybody wanting a break up would have to pay all the debts and may never like to mess with China. A chunk of this debt is owed in the South West and I hope people can read more about the loan terms.

I really pity those still sleeping and claiming to be educated. By the time you wake up, you will regret all the time you slept snoring.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by Redcrafton: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Na me go be South south freedom fighter we will make Niger Delta Republic and annex Biafra as well as all of the Middle belt grin

How Una see am?

Annex oil pollution first.

Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by Warripikine: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

How Una see am?
awon south south freedom fighter.. mumu

Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by Mabizeka: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2021
We the Yorubas should use this opportunity that Fulanis are killing and kidnapping us to demand for our own country. one Nigeria is gone to the dogs. let's rally round Igboho and save our region from going extinct in the hands of the Fulanis

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by Never4getU: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2021
This guy needs to be told that FFK can't be trusted with anything secret. He is a man with questionable character.

Moreso, a politician scouting stomach infrastructure is dangerous and can sell out any day any time. Igboho needs to be told that his new friend is a parrot who talks too much and needs a bargaining ship for his political relevance.

Yoruba should watch their steps and mind the kind of people they associate with in the struggle. Someone like Fani-Kayode was not known to any struggle of this magnitude in history but his father.

To think a man who involve actively in national politics can work for the division of Nigeria is to think the worst. What are u thinking?

Igboho should be mindful and listen to the voice of wise against this personality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by Idiko1: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2021
Warripikine:

Yoruba freedom fighter, Sunday Adeyemo, fondly called Sunday Igboho, has said the time has come for the much-desired Yoruba nation's realisation.

He added that anyone willing to join the agitation for the Yoruba Nation is welcomed.

Igboho, in a statement by his spokesperson, Olayomi Koiki, stated that the Yoruba knew what they wanted and that there was no going back on the agitation for the Yoruba nation.

The statement partly read: "Anyone willing to support the agitation for the Yoruba nation is highly welcomed; the goal is the Yoruba nation Now.

"We know what we want and are not going back. Every other side talk is nothing but a distraction. We are fully focused; the Yoruba nation is the goal.

"Let me reiterate, anything you did not hear from me, Sunday Adeyemo (Igboho) or my spokesperson, Olayomi Koiki of Koiki Media, is not a fact.

"Chief Femi Fani Kayode is one of the stakeholders that identify with us on the struggle of Yoruba nation agitation.

"He can give his advice at any time as regards the agitation and there's no reason to doubt him. We have 100 per cent confidence in him. Let's not talk with envy. We must unite and stay strong in one voice. Therefore, we want to identify with Chief Femi Fani Kayode and any other person that stands for the Yoruba race irrespective of their religion or political party affiliation."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/13/time-has-come-realise-yoruba-nation-sunday-igboho-says

I honestly say Good Morning to Yoruba Nation AKA Republic of Oduduwastan. The Muslim population of Yoruba peeps had to be represented that is the reason behind Oduduwastan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by Idiko1: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2021
Warripikine:

awon south south freedom fighter.. mumu

I guess the highest echelon of the note. grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by bjdon: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2021
It pains me to see southerners agitate for 2013 presidency, when the glaring problem we face is the structure of the country and the over centralized federal government. Until this is changed the country will remain doomed. Southerners must unite now with the middle belt to demand restructuring if the nation else there should be a total boycott of the 2023 polls. Enough is enough

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2021
It is indeed time, the Injustice is too much

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by Danzakidakura(m): 10:52am On Mar 13, 2021
Mabizeka:
We the Yorubas should use this opportunity that Fulanis are killing and kidnapping us to demand for our own country. one Nigeria is gone to the dogs. let's rally round Igboho and save our region from going extinct in the hands of the Fulanis
try it and the army will use your people for a shooting range. Rubbish.you guys think we are joking in this country even if Biafra will go SW is our road to to the ocean.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by theTranslator: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2021
Mabizeka:
You're not Yoruba
Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by chiagozien(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2021
Yorubas are afraid me self rule.

They know if they be alone,they will start killing themselves like they always do before the almagamation of Nigeria.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by ngadaAwo: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2021
Soolmus:

Omo yeebow yamree dey disguise

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
Rule 2
Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by Herbephe1(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2021
Good morning sires Please share are the procedures to state to state university transfer....I learnt it requires huge amount of money,planning of transferring to LASU
Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
something igbo people saw in 1967 yorubas re just seeing it in 2021 una good morning ooo
Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by chubinwa(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Yorubas have a very thin chances of taking dominance of there great region because, the Fulanis have assimilated themselves in the region. And if they eventually achieves this, the region will be in a messier condition unless they ejects all the Fulanis in that region.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by Rugaria: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
No more "sophisticated" politics?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by optionalY09: 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
chubinwa:
Yorubas have a very thin chances of taking dominance of there great region because, the Fulanis have assimilated themselves in the region. And if they eventually achieves this, the region will be in a messier condition unless they ejects all the Fulanis in that region.

Don’t worry the moment we break every other tribe will be minority. we are coming home
Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by nairalandankrah: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
It's too late
Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by Monogamy: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
This guy don drink again
Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by afroedo: 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Yoruba leaders are not ready, they are only interested in their own share, so stop wasting ur time.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by Omoslim26: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
bjdon:
It pains me to see southerners agitate for 2013 presidency, when the glaring problem we face is the structure of the country and the over centralized federal government. Until this is changed the country will remain doomed. Southerners must unite now with the middle belt to demand restructuring if the nation else there should be a total boycott of the 2023 polls. Enough is enough

permit me to share dis

I really don't understand how the average Nigerian mind is patterned
what makes them think it would get better after 2023 with dis system dat has been tasted and proven a maximum failure

#restructuredisdamnthingnoworsplittheshithole

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Time Has Come To Realise Yoruba Nation, by Warripikine: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
Idiko1:

I honestly say Good Morning to Yoruba Nation AKA Republic of Oduduwastan. The Muslim population of Yoruba peeps had to be represented that is the reason behind Oduduwastan.
Lols.. Anytime person wake, nah dat time be im morning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For those searching for EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK (ESN) , please hear this / Tension In Benue Community As 10 Missing Soldiers Are Found Dead No Fewer Than 1 / Problems Envisaged With Secession By Qaasim Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.