Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Fulfilling Lucky Dube Prophesy (house Of Exile) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Fulfilling Lucky Dube Prophesy (house Of Exile) (1198 Views)

Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village / Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Fulfilling Lucky Dube Prophesy (house Of Exile) by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Freedom fighter standing on a mountain
In a foreign country
Trying to send a message
To his people, back in the ghetto
He had a home one time
Love of a girl(Uche okwu kanu,his wife)
But he left all that behind
Oh yes I can hear him clearly as he whispers in the air(radio biafra)
His voice came out loud and clear
All he asked for was a prayer and as he turns to walk away he said(

[Chorus:]
I'm still here in the house of exile
For the love of the nation

(This stage is yet to come,and we are all expecting it)

Sun went down on the mountain
Birds flew back to their hiding places
Leaving him standing there like a telephone pole
In the still of the night
You and I dream
Dreaming of Romeo & Juliet
All he dreams about is the freedom of the nation
When every man will be equal In the eyes of the law
As he closes his eyes
For the last time he said again.

This prophesy is finally being fulfilled in our life time,some are tapping from it ,while some are still confuse,don’t blame them ,when Christ came to rescue humanity he was caught and crucified with the help of politicians and those who want the statu quo to remain,
They said who is this little child challenging our religion,Pharisees and Sadducees (politicians)
They used a closed judas (Uche mefor)to betray
him ,they don’t know they were fulfilling the prophesy
If Judas can betray Jesus for 30 pieces of silver,I don’t blame Uche mefor
If Pharisees and Sadducees can crucifiy Jesus
I don’t blame Nigeria politicians especially south east politicians,
a call for freedom is not a call for war,at last the prophesy will be fulfilled

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fulfilling Lucky Dube Prophesy (house Of Exile) by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
At last
Every one will be free,
And will be equal in the sight of the lord and man
There will be no more killing
Cos if there is,there will be consequences

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fulfilling Lucky Dube Prophesy (house Of Exile) by GuyWise101(m): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ekpere mu bu ka Chukwu gozie MNK na UmuIgbo n'ile

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fulfilling Lucky Dube Prophesy (house Of Exile) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mtcheww is there anyone left who still blindly follow this Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fulfilling Lucky Dube Prophesy (house Of Exile) by chiagozien(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
God willingly Biafra will come in my life time.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fulfilling Lucky Dube Prophesy (house Of Exile) by Monogamy: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Weed a.k.a Igbo at work..

grin cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fulfilling Lucky Dube Prophesy (house Of Exile) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
chiagozien:
God willingly Biafra will come in my life time.
Wake up from your dreams, Biafra is like a mirage according to my Dad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fulfilling Lucky Dube Prophesy (house Of Exile) by chiagozien(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
Only those that are spiritual blind hate Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

But every other persons love him,even those that are only physical blind.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fulfilling Lucky Dube Prophesy (house Of Exile) by chiagozien(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
Wake up from your dreams, Biafra is like a mirage according to my Dad
Your aboki dad only said what he wishes.

I don't blame him sha.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fulfilling Lucky Dube Prophesy (house Of Exile) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
chiagozien:

I didn't know there are still people like you left who believes Nnamdi KANU truly have their interest and Biafra at heart,it is well
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fulfilling Lucky Dube Prophesy (house Of Exile) by chiagozien(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
I didn't know there are still people like you left who believes Nnamdi KANU truly have their interest and Biafra at heart,it is well
If Kanu doesn't have interest of us and Biafra at heart,is it your aboki father that have it?

You must be a proud son of your father?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fulfilling Lucky Dube Prophesy (house Of Exile) by Blackie46(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
God bless our leader. A man of vision. The terror of the Fulani janjaaweed. A man who sneezes and the zoo erupts in flames. A man of his words. To our supreme commander, you are highly honoured. I am proud to be associated with the divine mandate to bring the zoo republic to her knees and reclaim the land of the rising sun. I was formed a Biafran, Born a Biafran, I will continue to fight as a Biafran and will live in freedom in the land of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fulfilling Lucky Dube Prophesy (house Of Exile) by nabiz(m): 5:31am On Mar 14, 2021
chiagozien:

and the jealous type. These people are the most wicked. They know the truth but because of jealousy will prefer to die in stupidity

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Inspector In Delta, Set Van Ablaze, Cart Away Arms | / Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) / IPOB Terrorists Lesponbulu For The Death Of Attahiru, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.