Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Happy Mothers' Day - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mothers' Day (6812 Views)

MOTHERS’ DAY - A Poem Dedicated To All Mothers / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Happy Mothers Day 2018 Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mothers' Day by livinbygrace: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2021
This life is for women and men are just figure head.If you are man,take care of your family and make sure you have fun and enjoy yourself to fullest because once you die that’s the end .
Re: Happy Mothers' Day by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2021
HeadShot:
Which people dey celebrate mother's day abeg...

Answer me
Anglican church of Nigeria.
Re: Happy Mothers' Day by emonis88: 11:42am On Mar 14, 2021
Me wan adopt u as my mama for today,so mummy where I go come for d rice n chicken grin grin grin
Re: Happy Mothers' Day by Whois(m): 11:42am On Mar 14, 2021
Thanks to dad for choosing a mother like her. Happy mother's day

Re: Happy Mothers' Day by zealousayo(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2021
God bless my Mom... best mother in the world.
May the Lord bless every loving and caring mother out there.
Re: Happy Mothers' Day by HeadShot: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Anglican church of Nigeria.

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers' Day by sulaiboy20(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
Happy mothers day to all mothers. Iya fuad thank you for everything.
Re: Happy Mothers' Day by kingjooo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
Happy mothers day to my amiable mother and all the amazing mothers on earth.Indeed the love of a mother is priceless.I remember marrying my wife against my mother's wish,just because i had money,and equally abondoned her after the wedding because she didn't support me.Fast forward to 9yrs later i was arrested for a criminal case i know nothing about,and was equally charged to court.My brothers and sisters during my trials in court i lost all my money,sold all my properties but guess what the case still continue.My wife ran away with my kid,my friends all ran away, my business partners all denied me.I could not afford the services of a lawyer anymore i became hopeles.My mother traced me to the prison i was in another state,sold her properties got a lawyer for me,follow up the case till i was discharge and acquited.Ever since then she became my love.When i was discharged in the court i started crying begging her for forgiveness.dat was when she asked me a question "my dear son where is your wife now?" i love u mummy
Re: Happy Mothers' Day by LordOfTheGame: 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
Happy Mother's Sunday to all the mothers all over the world.
Re: Happy Mothers' Day by ramark04: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
smiley

Re: Happy Mothers' Day by Truthabulabula(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
I know you're here with me mom.

Love you still.
Re: Happy Mothers' Day by Burgerlomo: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
Happy mother's day to all caring mothers out there cool
Re: Happy Mothers' Day by Glamouzpeter(f): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
Happy mother's day to my super duper momma
Mrs Emem Otobong��
I wish u long life, Good health and more strength.
Re: Happy Mothers' Day by STENON(f): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers.
Re: Happy Mothers' Day by OiOi: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
Happy mother's day to every woman that has been loyal, faithful and supportive to their children and husband

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers' Day by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
I love you mommy. I love you, my lovely grand mommas.

I forever will.

**kisses from me to you cup cakes**
Re: Happy Mothers' Day by ChidiT: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
I thought Catholics celebrate Mothering Sunday on the 4th day of Lent (which is today)? Has something changed?
Re: Happy Mothers' Day by Hastala: 6:34am On Mar 15, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) / Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? / My Fiance Asked Me To Choose: House Or Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.