Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Disregard Fake News Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Is Safe, – Lagos Police Command - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard Fake News Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Is Safe, – Lagos Police Command (389 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders / Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today / Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Toll Collection Goes Cashless Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disregard Fake News Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Is Safe, – Lagos Police Command by Newsreal: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2021
The Lagos State Police Command has allayed the fears of the general public, particularly residents of the Lekki-Ikoyi axis on the viral fake news that Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge has become a kidnappers’ den and security threat to people who live in the area as well as those plying the route.

This was contained in a statement signed by CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi (Mnipr), Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Command, who noted that the Command was taken aback, by the false viral news on social media platforms that the Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge is dangerous and should be avoided because many innocent citizens have been kidnapped and ransom paid.

To read more visit: https://newsreal.com.ng/2021/03/15/disregard-fake-news-lekki-ikoyi-link-bridge-is-safe-lagos-police-command/

1 Share

Re: Disregard Fake News Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Is Safe, – Lagos Police Command by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2021
Where a lady On foot exercise was molested and robbed?
Re: Disregard Fake News Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Is Safe, – Lagos Police Command by updatechange(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2021
Really
Re: Disregard Fake News Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Is Safe, – Lagos Police Command by SarkinYarki: 9:30am On Mar 15, 2021
As a daily user of this bridge for my running route I can tell you the bridge is no longer as safe as it used to be , in the past even at 11pm I could run safely on the bridge buy now one it's past 9 pm I cant because of the dangerous looking characters I come across from Loafing abokis to parties of professional beggars and hard looking characters...even Bourdillon now has dark spots where you can be robbed by robber bikes ...I have heard of cars being jacked at St Saviours car park where some runners park their cars before they join the trail .. The truth is that the bridge was safer when LCC patrols were still around

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Gbajabiamila Accepts Tiv In Diaspora's Petition Against Deputy / How The Get Your Free Prepaid Meter Quickly- Discos / South East Not Ready For Presidency In 2023 — Idimogu, Lagos Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.