Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,224 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Your Wife Did Not Tell You She Had Several Abortion Until After Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Wife Did Not Tell You She Had Several Abortion Until After Marriage (9561 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Wife Did Not Tell You She Had Several Abortion Until After Marriage by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
Mtccheeeeew . . . Perverts!
Re: Your Wife Did Not Tell You She Had Several Abortion Until After Marriage by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Uju
If you want to call that "judging people" then fair enough but we have to call a spade A SPADE.
I am a certified fornicator, there are A LOT of skeletons in my closet and I will never be mad at someone judging/pointing at my skeletons. Why should I? We all perfectly know the consequences of our actions.

Yes, people do make mistakes in life AND should live with the consequences of these unfortunate actions. Expecting these actions to be "invisible" by lying is not the way and we should rather teach people on how to be stronger, wiser and to stand for who they are.

Is that what you intend to teach/teaching your kids? Whatever shiit they do, no worries, a LIE can simply conceal it and life goes on!!!
Re: Your Wife Did Not Tell You She Had Several Abortion Until After Marriage by vaLasce(m): 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2011
EVERY SINGLE GIRL/LADY who's sexually active has aborted@least3x
even ur sister'd swear she has neva
if d issue doznt pose any threat in ur lives rite now,put d hunting ugly thought behind u n move ahead.
Re: Your Wife Did Not Tell You She Had Several Abortion Until After Marriage by Nekai(f): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2011
vaLasce:

EVERY SINGLE GIRL/LADY who's sexually active has aborted@least3x
even your sister'd swear she has neva
if d issue doznt pose any threat in your lives rite now,put d hunting ugly thought behind u n move ahead.

I haven't. Not even once, talk less of 3 times! I know I'm not alone either.
Re: Your Wife Did Not Tell You She Had Several Abortion Until After Marriage by Akinagirl(f): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2011
I sure have not. I even have a child now. I never had one talk less of 3 of them.
Re: Your Wife Did Not Tell You She Had Several Abortion Until After Marriage by vaLasce(m): 1:53am On Apr 17, 2011
Okaaaayy!
nekai(r u4rm cambodia?) and hakinagirls,na una b doz kind girls wey go let guyman touch n play with doz sensitive places,let him instrument srong,and wen him wan enter d strong room,una go hold una pant tight abi?
d nxt time u try dat,ur pant go catch fire.
Una don f uc k b4?
u girls4sure ve not experienced nice pleasurable quaffing
so make una enter under wrapper,abi na blanket quick quick,
carry pillow cover una ear,
dis topic pass una power.
Re: Your Wife Did Not Tell You She Had Several Abortion Until After Marriage by Akinagirl(f): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2011
English please. I do not understand what you are saying.
Re: Your Wife Did Not Tell You She Had Several Abortion Until After Marriage by vaLasce(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2011
u no dey undastand broken english? Sorry! U go make me knock ur head o! I say dis thread pass ur power. U no dey hear? Go sleep! angry
Re: Your Wife Did Not Tell You She Had Several Abortion Until After Marriage by SummerShane(f): 12:06am On Feb 24, 2015
Do u really expect her to tell u dat she has donE series of abortions?I don't think so.And I also knw dat u are no saint here.Cos u too may have told ur ex girl friends to abort any pregnancies dat cAme.And u think u can kill babies and destroy women's womb and then marry a lady and enjoy ur kids?If u aren't guity,then she is unfair.but if u are ,u have to live wit it.Its ur nemesis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brag About Your Spouse! / Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime / Is It Necessary To Call Your Co-workers Aunty/Bros?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.