Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians (15730 Views)

Medina Vs Jerusalem — Religious Tension Brews Over Renaming Of Oyo Community / Nigeria, 5 Other West African Countries Condemn Renaming Of CFA Franc To ECO / June 12: Tinubu, Fayemi Rejected Renaming Of UNILAG After Abiola (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by UmuEri(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Herdsmen renaming Benue seized IDPs’ communities – US-based Nigerians

A member of the House of Representatives, Mark Gbillah, has criticised the Deputy Speaker, Ahmed Wase, for blocking a petition by members of his constituency based in the United States of America.

He said what the presiding officer did was against the Standing Orders of the House.

This was just as the Mutual Union of Tiv in America whose petition was blocked by Wase alleged that herdsmen were taking over and renaming their ancestral land abandoned by Tiv people in parts of Benue, Taraba and Nasarawa states due to herders-farmers clashes.

Gbillah, who is representing Gwer-East/Gwer-West Federal Constituency in Benue State, had at the plenary on Wednesday, moved to lay the petition by MUTA.

But Wase, who presided over the session prevented Gbillah from laying the petition, claiming that the House does not entertain petitions from outside the country.

Wase had asked the Benue lawmaker if MUTA was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.

According to Gbillah, who faulted the Deputy Speaker, the Constitution gives Nigerians the freedom of association, and that the House has committees that handle issues relating to foreign affairs and the Diaspora.

Our correspondent obtained a copy of the petition on Sunday, dated February 15, 2021, and signed by President of MUTA, Mr Simon Kusugh; and Chairman IDP Committee, MUTA, Prof. Joseph Zume.

It was titled, ‘A petition against the Federal Republic of Nigeria led by President Muhammadu Buhari.’

The petition read in part, “The continued neglect/abandonment of hundreds of thousands of Tiv families in IDP camps across Benue, Nasarawa and Taraba states has become, not only embarrassing, but also a disgrace to the entire Tiv race worldwide. The time to end the assault on the peace-loving Tiv people of Nigeria is now.

MUTA alleged that since 2013, “armed Fulani herdsmen have repeatedly wreaked havoc on communities in 20 of the 23 local government areas of Benue State, massacring thousands of people, destroying communities and, often, totally obliterating economic and cultural assets.”

Consequently, the association said “hundreds of thousands” of displaced families now occupy 27 IDPs’ camps across the state, with many more cohabiting with relatives in unpalatable conditions.

The group further said, “More depressing is that large swaths of the lands vacated by the victims have been occupied by their violators. In Kwande LGA, for example, the communities of Moon have lost their lands to armed herders who now graze their cows freely on those lands while the real owners languish in IDP camps.”

Speaking to our correspondent on Sunday, Gbillah said the action by Wase was “out of line” as the Standing Rules of the House did not set the conditions for which the Deputy Speaker dismissed the petition.

https://punchng.com/herdsmen-renaming-benue-seized-idps-communities-us-based-nigerians/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by Macphenson: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Eer

Thunder fire any idiot that is against Eastern Security Network.

This is the end plan of the murderous Fulani people.
Cause violence in the land so that natives will be scared and run away, just as people fled to Benin Republic, then take over their ancestral lands and rename them.

Yet some fools here will be talking nonsense when sensible, wise , smart, brave and courageous people decide to defend their ancestral lands.

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by Redoil: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
if you fight them then you are fighting all the security agencies combine

so, if that will bring long lasting peace then let them have it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by optionalY09: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
Redoil:

you’re crazy for thinking injustice will bring peace. The children of those people are saving up money to buy guns and they’ll be back for their lands

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by Supan(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
Thank God for ESN, Benue Command, no Igbo land in Benue will fall to these terrorists

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by Kestolove(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
all the lands in Nigeria belong to fulani

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by OBALOLA55(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
angry

SEUNMSG GBAGURA AKA AMBALIJ THATFAIRGUY OSHIGUN WALEDEJI GOKE7 LEGENDHERO

THIS IS THE PLAN OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED NAMES FOR THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA. IMAGINE ONE SILVERNORGOLD SAYING THAT HE WOULD SHED HIS BLOOD FOR NIGERIA TO REMAIN ONE, NA THERE YOU GO KNOW SAY NA CALIPHATE SEND THEM grin

25 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by TrueNigerian300: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
I hope this is not true if so, I hope the fools shouting RUGA is the solution can hear this as well. If they can even named a suppose public established ranching RUGA which means settlement in fulfude, it shows there is an ulterior motive behind their useless RUGA.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
That’s the plan all along
Fulanization

12 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by Yankee101: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
Self defense
Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Na so Yoruba take loose yewa too o

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
Redoil:

My Yoruba Muslim friend, redoil is leaking from the crack on your smashed potato skull

They can as well slit your throat open if that would bring them peace

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by CaptainAyub: 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
cc Omenka

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by saaron(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Later fulani taqiya practitioners and their supporters will say grazing and farmers/herders clash is the cause of insecurity in Nigeria. Bloody pathological liars and murderers.

These are the steps and MAJOR GOAL for acheiving FULANIZATION by buhari's terrorist regime:

* Import thousands of Fulani terrorist within and outside Nigeria.

* Arm the terrorist and map-out non fulani areas (Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria) to attack.

* Attack and slaughter non fulani people living in Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria.

* Take over and rename attacked areas with fulani names for fulani occupation.

* Non military confrontation/offensive by buhari's fulani regime against fulani terrorist to recapture forcedfully occupied and renamed areas.

NOTE: The mere fact that buhari's fulani terrorists regime is so unwilling to attack and bombard fulani terrorists hideouts/camps in forests and bushes across Nigeria shows the involvement of this regime in fulani terrorists activities, hence their reluctance to attack them in their forest hideouts.

The question sane people will be asking is this;
CAN A BUNCH OF GUNMEN MADE UP OF TRIBES FROM MIDDLE BELT OR SOUTHERN NIGERIA ATTACK AND RENAME COMMUNITIES IN PLACES LIKE KANO, KATSINA, SOKOTO, ZAMFARA WITHOUT RETALIATION FROM NORTHERNERS ON MIDDLE BELT OR SOUTHERN NIGERIANS? CAN GUNMEN, SAY FROM RIVERS OR AKWA IBOM SET UP CAMPS DEEP INSIDE KANO OR KATSINA FORESTS AND BUHARI'S REGIME WILL BE RELUCTANT TO CLEAR THEM OFF CITING DESTRUCTION OF ECOSYSTEM?

The time has come for all non fulanis in Nigeria to wipeout fulani terrorist in their communities. Fulanis by the way are not Nigeria.

36 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by CaptainAyub: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mikecold:
Na so Yoruba take loose yewa too o
If not for the terrible economy,as an Igbo man,this zoo is sweet now ooo grin.
Those who mocked us are now forcefully getting it from the nyash without lubrication grin

35 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by SarkinYarki: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
This is what useless Buhari wants

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
CaptainAyub:

If not for the terrible economy,as an Igbo man,this zoo is sweet now ooo grin.
Those who mocked us are now forcefully getting it from the nyash without lubrication grin
E be sweet only if you dey your state o.

You can't go to Abuja, you can't go to Lagos on road

We when dey always do inter travel can't move again because of Yoruba and Fulani sexual intercourse that birthed the vegetable

No be who hustle go flex?

10 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by CaptainAyub: 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mikecold:
E be sweet only if you dey your state o.

You can't go to Abuja, you can't go to Lagos on road

We when dey always do inter travel can't move again

No be who hustle go flex?
Na plane I de enter now bros grin
We done abandon road for Buhari's Fulani brothers and Buhari's bad roads grin

11 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Na plane I de enter now bros grin
We done abandone road for Buhari's Fulani brothers and Buhari's bad roads grin
Una own good Na,

We when dey use goods Waka nkor

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by CaptainAyub: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mikecold:
Una own good Na,

We when dey use goods Waka nkor
Send your goods by road and waka by air.
Last time I travelled, Air peace ticket from 042 to Abj was 23,000 if u buy 1 week b4 d date of travel and 27500 if if you bought the day of travel.
Paid som1 to drive my car to the east n back to Abj during d Christmas and new year period.
If Buhari comot,we go begin travel by road again

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Send your goods by road and waka by air.
Last time I travelled, Air peace ticket was 23,000 if u buy 1 week b4 d date of travel and was 27500 if if you bought that day
No be lie you talk,

If trust dey water for no dey boil fish that's why
Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by Mabizeka: 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
I heard Ijebu have been renamed to Fulani name

12 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by nazicartel(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
when I traveled home this past Christmas, we had an issue of road blockage by the herdsmen, omoh immediately we came out from the car and started shouting at them, they started pleading, we never knew that one sneaked out to phone the Barack, within 2minutes, 2 Hilux Vans arrived. That particular day we change am for military, they started telling us they were passing and saw us shouting so they came to know what the problem is really about... But the force the military guys came ehh... I guess they thought it's some kind of boys they will start intimidating....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by CaptainAyub: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mikecold:
No be lie you talk,

If trust dey water for no dey boil fish that's why
o ga-adicha mma nwanne.
I'm an avid lover of road trips,have driven to 31 out of 36 states of Nigeria(no be say enter transport,na me de drive)
In the heat of that Kidnapping in Abj to Kaduna last year, I drove to Kano from Abuja twice b/w Oct and November.
But when this Fulani menace became serious around the south west,I reasoned that buhari has instructed his brothers to move down south,though to their collaborators area in the south west for now grin
I thought deeply about it and decided to de enter plane(against my wish).Cos I get phobia for heights and na so my heart go de beat like drum throughout the flight cheesy but good thing be say na 45mins e go beat like that cheesy
Enugu to Abj by road is still relatively safe sha except around KotonKarfe.
o ga-adiri gi na mma in your hustles bro,me I still de hustle but I no wan hear say uncircumcised Fulani drag me enta bush. cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
CaptainAyub:

o ga-adicha mma nwanne.
I'm an avid lover of road trips,have driven to 31 out of 36 states of Nigeria(no be say enter transport,na me de drive)
In the heat of that Kidnapping in Abj to Kaduna last year, I drove to Kano from Abuja twice b/w Oct and November.
But when this Fulani menace became serious around the south west,I reasoned that buhari has instructed his brothers to move down south,though to their collaborators area in the south west for now grin
I thought deeply about it and decided to de enter plane(against my wish).Cos I get phobia for heights and na so my heart go de beat like drum throughout the flight cheesy but good thing be say na 45mins e go beat like that cheesy
Enugu to Abj by road is still relatively safe sha except around KotonKarfe.
o ga-adiri gi na mma in your hustles bro,me I still de hustle but I no wan hear say uncircumcised Fulani drag me enta bush. cheesy
Thanks bro

Omo, traveling is even a miracle in itself for this vegetable regime, this is how low we have gotten

I sha dey keep up updates on the road, for north i don't go beyond Abuja, for west i don't go beyond Lagos

Before 2022 i predict Fulani to have conquered ogun, Oyo, Osun and Ekiti, they would only stop at Lagos because it is heterogeneous from the coward yorubas

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by Tochj(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Macphenson:
Eer

Thunder fire any idiot that is against Eastern Security Network.

This is the end plan of the murderous Fulani people.
Cause violence in the land so that natives will be scared and run away, just as people fled to Benin Republic, then take over their ancestral lands and rename them.

Yet some fools here will be talking nonsense when sensible, wise , smart, brave and courageous people decide to defend their ancestral lands.
Thank God for MNK
That's their evil plan for us
All his enemies shud bury their heads in shame.

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by Emilokoiyawon: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
shocked Na wa o! shocked
Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by Owologbo(m): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
Redoil:

mumu.
Sense dey avoid you like this.

9 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
Redoil:

So, if they take over your homeland, you will do nothing about it and let them have it?

12 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
nazicartel:
when I traveled home this past Christmas, we had an issue of road blockage by the herdsmen, omoh immediately we came out from the car and started shouting at them, they started pleading, we never knew that one sneaked out to phone the Barack, within 2minutes, 2 Hilux Vans arrived. That particular day we change am for military, they started telling us they were passing and saw us shouting so they came to know what the problem is really about... But the force the military guys came ehh... I guess they thought it's some kind of boys they will start intimidating....
How true is this? Where did it happen?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by visijo(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Who else noticed that women are mostly females, especially the girls who are ladies and wives.
Re: Herdsmen Renaming Benue Seized IDPs’ Communities - US-Based Nigerians by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Buhari should just resign and commit suicide...

Simple.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud / Joseph Nwobike Beats EFCC At The Supreme Court, Gets Reinstated As SAN / Bandits Attack Security Checkpoint In Katsina, Many Policemen Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.