Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall (1515 Views)

Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat / Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast With Ben Tv Fresh / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Naijabazeline: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
The President of West and East Africa Students Federation(WEASD) has taken a swipe at the former leader of Biafra movement, Nnamdi Kanu for his failed attempt to destabilize the unity of the country for selfish personal enrichment.

In a press release on Sunday in Owerri, the Imo state capital, the president of the union Sunday Okpara said nigerians have been vindicated at the right time.

" We honor the security agencies responsible for curbing internal security threats" but for the proactivness and maturity of the security agencies, this fugitive known as Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts would have continued to deceive and exploit innocent citizens.

"The perennial internal leadership crisis within the proscribed IPOB all revolves around curruption and self aggradisement" How do two criminals fight to create and lead a phantom state while demarketting the Nigerian government at every turn? Okpara queried.

"The total collapse of the Biafra movement finally vindicates the Nigerian government and a whole lot of nigerians who had forseen imminent collapse of the organisation"

We are urging nigerians continue to be supportive for the the nation to achieve her desired goals of national unity. Mr Okpara appealed.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Achọrọ m ka ndị igbo nwee ike itinye ụdị nrụgide ahụ ha tinyere ndị ndu mpaghara ndị ọzọ na ndị ndu ha.

There leaders won't stop taking them for granted till they start asking real questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by oilPUSSY(f): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Fallen , abi na now he dey rise ?

Expect more useless and faceless groups to spring up against Nnamdi Kanu now the FG has realised that he has won the heart of many through creation of ESN...

FG is creating More groups, more groups are coming

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Balkan(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
Show your picture and your ID so that we will be sure that you exist.
very simple.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Monogamy: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Has he fallen?

Not yet but in the making
Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by EzeNri(m): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
SuperBold:
Achọrọ m ka ndị igbo nwee ike itinye ụdị nrụgide ahụ ha tinyere ndị ndu mpaghara ndị ọzọ na ndị ndu ha.

There leaders won't stop taking them for granted till they start asking real questions
Google Translate.

Go and learn Igbo dude

7 Likes

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by EzeNri(m): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Monogamy:
Has he fallen?
Not yet but in the making
Helinues, more pains await you

8 Likes

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Monogamy: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:

Helinues, more pains await you

The person called Helines must have done so many damages to some of you guys that you beginning to see him/her in your dreams.

I can relate

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:

Google Translate.

Go and learn Igbo dude

The message is clear
Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Balkan(m): 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
Show your picture and your ID so that we will be sure that you exist.
very simple. DSS keep chunking out fake names grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by EzeNri(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
Monogamy:

The person called Helines must have done so many damages to some of you guys that you beginning to see him/her in your dreams.

I can relate
More pains await you, Helinues.

A Leopard cannot change his skin color

7 Likes

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by EzeNri(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
SuperBold:

The message is clear
Clear ke.
What you wrote there is cut and join.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Monogamy: 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:

More pains await you, Helinues.

A Leopard cannot change his skin color

Can't you see you are the one already in pain.

It's obvious and glaring from this thread alone hence picking fight with almost everyone
Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Adaibeku(f): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
SuperBold:

afamed stop this Google translation grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by EzeNri(m): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Monogamy:

Can't you see you are the one already in pain.

It's obvious and glaring from this thread alone hence picking fight with almost everyone
In pains for what?

I am not typing from IDP camp and I don't eat watery beans. ESN is equal to the task.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Monogamy: 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:

In pains for what?

I am not typing from IDP camp and I don't eat watery beans. ESN is equal to the task.

I am not also typing from IDP and I have eaten a very delicious meal today..

Are you talking about the decimated ESN by Nigeria army? grin cheesy

Kikikikikikiki
Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by EzeNri(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
Monogamy:

I am not also typing from IDP and I have eaten a very delicious meal today..

Are you talking about the decimated ESN by Nigeria army? grin cheesy

Kikikikikikiki
Decimated yet, your brother Mohammed Isa was captured in Benue and executed in the East.

In Orlu correct score Zoo Army 0 : 4 ESN.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:

Clear ke.

What you wrote there is cut and join.

How will you understand when you spent all ur life in Yoruba land. Better take igbo lesson
Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Monogamy: 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:

Decimated yet, your brother Mohammed Isa was captured in Benue and executed in the East.

In Orlu correct score Zoo Army 0 : 4 ESN.

Hahahahahaha... The ESPN have been sacked from most Igbo states...

Oh, that reminds me, how about the rocket they are building? I heard putting has sent some materials for the completion...

cheesy
Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by EzeNri(m): 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
SuperBold:

How will you understand when you spent all ur life in Yoruba land. Better take igbo lesson
I am in Lagos and Lagos is not a Yoruba land.

Be guided

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by EzeNri(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
Monogamy:

Hahahahahaha... The ESPN have been sacked from most Igbo states...

Oh, that reminds me, how about the rocket they are building? I heard putting has sent some materials for the completion...

cheesy
Sacked according to Ewedu media.

Correct scores:

Zoo Army 0:4 ESN

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Monogamy: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:

Sacked according to Ewedu media.

Correct scores:

I bet you know better than Imo state governor

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:

Be guided

cheesy cheesy bopeboya we go know who own house between cat and mouse
Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by EzeNri(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
Monogamy:

I bet you know better than Imo state governor
Who is denying that?
It ended in premium tears.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
My take

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by EzeNri(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
SuperBold:

cheesy cheesy bopeboya we go know who own house between cat and mouse
I hope you are not counting Lagos as part of that house.
We know where Yoruba land starts and ends.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Monogamy: 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:

Who is denying that?

It ended in premium tears.

Simple yes or no question.

Are ESN still in any part of Imo state?
Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by chiagozien(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
SuperBold:

Google translator always fail and will always fail.

God bless mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:

I hope you are not counting Lagos as part of that house.

We know where Yoruba land starts and ends.

Keep up the spirit, buy microphone and lecture them in the street. Tell them where yoruba land starts and ends
Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Spandau: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:

Be guided

It is a Yoruba land. Land grabber! The fact that everybody is there does not make it a no man's land.
Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by chiagozien(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:
Be guided
Who dash lagos to yoruba.

They should mind their five yoruba states.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
Monogamy:

Simple yes or no question.

Are ESN still in any part of Imo state?
Come to imo and check
Stop ranting on nairaland
That time don pass

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Dont Believe In One Nigeria / Ooni Asks Panel To Assess South-west Devt, Igboho’s Arrest. / Ukraine’s Navy Claims It Purposely Sank Its Warship Black Sea Vessel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.