Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative (25648 Views)

2023 Presidency: APC Weighs Options As Atiku Shops For Running Mate / APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement / Crisis: APC Shops For Oshiohmole's Replacement, Godswill Akpabio On The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative by StreetFight: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Atiku or Goodluck or FFK or Okorocha?

[img]https://media./images/173e83cc7048bc6b25c4a029c6b5bbcf/tenor.gif[/img]

Idiots should not occupy Aso Rock again
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You will always blame peace loving Igbos for every misfortune that befalls you .

The Igbos are the reason why Tinubu is no longer relevant in Buhari government .
Please don't lump up my innocent Igbo brothers and sisters who I have known all my life with cowardly terrorists who hate Nigerians from other tribes and only know how to destroy but know not how to build.
As for Asiwaju, all the Asiwaju people in PMB government, including our dear Star Boy VP, Alhaji Aregbesola, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, even his former Spokesman, Mr Sunday Dare, and others are still part of the current government.
It's only in your imagination that Asiwaju is no longer part of the current administration sir.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative by anytexy: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
yeyeboi:
In 2023 anybody that votes in APC or PDP Na Ogun go kill the person oo sad
10k trade mmony will do the magic. The masses are their own problem.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative by Omoslim26: 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Your statement alone shows a lot about your upbringing.
You don't need to curse or strike anyone with thunder, if you have an alternative to Asiwaju, let's compare and I will tell you why my candidate, Asiwaju, is the best.
We were old enough to see Lagos before and after the leadership of Asiwaju. I personally believe such kind of leader should take his leadership temperament and transformational experience to the centre.
That's a civil way to appeal to others who are fair thinking to join me in supporting Asiwaju Tinubu.
For free stuff in Nigeria, please visit www.freestuffsng.com

I dare you to do some little research ask North SS SE MB people around you and you will find out dat if there is one thing everyone agrees on is dat

E neva reach Yoruba turn

tribalism apart e neva reach Yoruba turn true true
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

I dare you to do some little research ask North SS SE MB people around you and you will find out dat if there is one thing everyone agrees on is dat

E neva reach Yoruba turn

tribalism apart e neva reach Yoruba turn true true

I have asked and they agreed that Asiwaju is competent and eminently qualified to run and win the Presidential election in 2023.
As things stand, he is the only Southerner that can defeat even a northerner in the event that PDP presents a Northerner to contest against APC in 2023.
He worked hard to build the APC with other patriotic Nigerians in the hope that he will one day have a template to serve at the highest level. This is where he is different from his opponents.
He puts in tremendous hardwork and not wishful thinking or thinking that others will build for him and then handover to him .For latest freestuffs in Nigeria, please visit www.freestuffsng.com
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative by berrystunn(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see APC and PDP loosing out come 2023, I see a new party in aso rock. This I have seen.

Only if your vote count
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative by Omoslim26: 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I have asked and they agreed that Asiwaju is competent and eminently qualified to run and win the Presidential election in 2023.
As things stand, he is the only Southerner that can defeat even a northerner in the event that PDP presents a Northerner to contest against APC in 2023.
He worked hard to build the APC with other patriotic Nigerians in the hope that he will one day have a template to serve at the highest level. This is where he is different from his opponents.
He puts in tremendous hardwork and not wishful thinking or thinking that others will build for him and then handover to him .For latest freestuffs in Nigeria, please visit www.freestuffsng.com

���joke section plsss

na only you know where una wan gather the votes from

anyways God go keep us alive till then

Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative by samunaka: 3:21am On Mar 16, 2021
yeyeboi:
In 2023 anybody that votes in APC or PDP Na Ogun go kill the person oo sad

Except who? because I know that all your family members are of PDP extraction
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative by HRMK: 7:27am On Mar 16, 2021
u mean the aso rock cabals are no more in contension?which of the supermarkets are u doing the shopping....hahaha........?
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative by kutashi: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see APC and PDP loosing out come 2023, I see a new party in aso rock. This I have seen.
But where do you see yourself?
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative by Amumaigwe: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/15/2023-presidency-apc-shops-for-president-buharis-alternative/

Searching? Where the Jagagban is already waiting in line. You can't be serious!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lasun Yusuff Dumps APC (Photos) / The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP / Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.