Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award (15047 Views)

Buhari Honours Tobi Amusan With OON Award (Video, Photos) / President Buhari Honours Bashir Abubakar And Josephine Ugwu (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by OEPHIUS(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, honoured Master Izuchukwu Godswill Edeani, an Enugu State student, who won this year’s edition of “The 774 Young Nigerian Scientists Presidential Award” (774 - YONSPA), in Abuja, on Sunday.

The prestigious national scientists presidential award was presented to Master Edeani by the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, on behalf of President Buhari, at the popular Eagle Square, Abuja.

The historic event was witnessed by the Senate Committee Chairman on Science and Technology, Senator Uche Ekwunife, the Minister of Science and Technology, Hon. Ogbonaya Onu and the Enugu State Commissioner for Science and Technology, Sir. Obi Kama, who represented Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, among others.

Master Edeani, an indigene of Nara in Nkanu East Local Government Area of Enugu State, is a 16-year old student of Air force Comprehensive School, Agbani, Nkanu West LGA.

He won the first position at the “National Final Science Competitive Examination of the 774 – YONSPA”, held in the Headquarters of the Federal Ministry of Science And Technology, Abuja, on March 14, 2021.

The Enugu State Government had congratulated the winner for making the state proud.

The Enugu State Science and Technology Commissioner, Kama, had disclosed that Master Edeani was sponsored to the national competition by the administration of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, after he emerged winner in the exercise organized by the state government.

The Commissioner noted that the accomplishment was one of the fallouts of Gov. Ugwuanyi administration’s transformational agenda and huge investments in the education sector, especially in science and technology.

The Commissioner had also disclosed that Master Edeani will be honoured with a Presidential Financial Award of N1million and also a Presidential Academic Award/scholarship to PhD level in any Nigerian University, which took place, on Monday.

Enugu Sate is in the hands of God!
#amokelouis

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396165697393658&id=100010007227700

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by Mabizeka: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2021
The terrorist had no choice than to bow to pressure. left to him the 5 percenter wouldn't have won it

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by Okoroawusa: 10:42am On Mar 16, 2021
Mabizeka:
The terrorist had no choice than to bow to pressure. left to him the 5 percenter wouldn't have won it
Pressure from you?

Bia nwokem, it's been 6 years. Get over it!!!

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by dumahi(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2021
That commissioner said it's the result of Governor Ugwuanyi's investment in the education sector. It's like he forgot that the kid is from an Air Force-owned school grin Lalasticlala abi Mynd44, let people hear something good about this corntree too oh!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2021
He look like Igala man. Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by I5xes350: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
This is lovely
Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by Hambivert: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
Igbo Amaka!

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by Xscape047: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
Recommended
Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by merits(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
wink

Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by Businext: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
angry I'm angry because we are relegating professionals for entertainers in an alarming rate. During wars, ceasefires have been observed for countries to watch football. Musicians and actors have brought positive recognitions to their countries. Hollywood has brought revenue to Califonia and Nollywood has created millionaires in Alaba and Uppi Iweka.
But when it comes down to it. To real life. To what is absolute.
Professionals are still at the top of those we need... those we need to encourage... those we need to encourage our children and others to be like and study and work in.

Covid showed that comedians and reality TV can't help. It showed that billionaires and silicon valley couldn't help. It showed that NASA and Elon Musk were unimportant. It showed that we needed more in labs, research and all.
Let's celebrate and push issues of professionals back in the front burner.
Doctors, Teachers, Engineers, Architects, Pharmacists, Accountants, Lawyers, and even all Artisans. Cause if more youths are pressing to be entertainers, in future we will have empty classrooms, clinics, labs, courts and needed workmen.

#Master Izuchukwu Godswill Edeani

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by bigdammyj: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
Noted
Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by kenbee(f): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
I'm still looking for the President Buhari in the entire scene

Something is seriously wrong with the presidency or Buhari himself!

Naija is truly a Zoo

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
Forc bubu
Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by Cooldiipo(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
angry
Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by Sirlins(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
I just wonder when we go honor or congratulate our president Buhari
Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by Gundo90: 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
So we should fry stone?
Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by Wahala90: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2021

Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by RichDad1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by Burgerlomo: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
Congratulations young man cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by Wahala90: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
National best scientist go soon dey ride Keke while herdsmen go dey cruise town with govt security and customised plate numbers. Buhari failed.
Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by MrImole: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
He doesn't even know the meaning

Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
without been told i knew the Terrorist would be represented

He doesn't value anything education reason why he has no certificate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by Wahala90: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
Forgtek:

Can you design a professional flyer with your smartphone?

I can.

How much do Graphic designers charge for flyers? On average, $8.3

If you can design just 3 flyers daily, you'd be making $750 monthly.

That's close to 270,000 Naira monthly.

Is this achievable? 100%

Is this learnable? A dummy can learn how to do this.

Do you need a laptop for this? No, any smartphone can do this.

That's not all you can learn from me. I will also teach you how to design:

• Logos
• Book covers
• Album covers
• Create Whiteboard animations and
• Professional Photo Manipulation.

You can offer all these on Fiverr, Upwork and anywhere.

These are high income skills that can feed you for life!

Is that all?

No! I will also teach you how to:

• Create 3D logos using mock ups.
• Create Professional eBooks with your smartphone.
• Create Professional marketing videos for companies.

Any other thing? Yeah!

• I will give you ebooks on Graphics designing worth ₦19,000

• An eBook on other gigs and services you can offer on Fiverr apart from Graphics designing.

For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 50,000 naira.

However, I have slashed it to 7,500 naira. But, the first 20 people will pay 2,990 naira.

The 21st person will pay 5,000 naira.

Why should you trust me?

This is the 34th edition and I have countless testimonies. You can do a background search on me.

When is the class starting?

This Saturday, 20th of March 2021.

How can you reach me?

Send him a message on WhatsApp

0 7 0 6 8 9 3 2 7 3 4

Any more guarantees?

Yeah, if you don't make more than 10 times of your money with this skill, I will refund you your money with a written apology.

Wow!

How do I get started?

Send me a message on WhatsApp using the number above, for account details.

PS.: This is not a Canva design class.

PS. 2: Would you rather exchange 2,990 naira for over 270,000 naira or will you use it to flex today?

Rich people think long term, poor people think short term. Which one are you?

Send me a message now.

If it is true that you can make so much, why this hustle. The time you take dey do this one don reach you use the skill you wan teach take make more money na. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
Congratulations boy!
Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
The Enugu State Science and Technology Commissioner, Kama, had disclosed that Master Edeani was sponsored to the national competition by the administration of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, after he emerged winner in the exercise organized by the state government.

The Commissioner noted that the accomplishment was one of the fallouts of Gov. Ugwuanyi administration’s transformational agenda and huge investments in the education sector, especially in science and technology.

The Commissioner had also disclosed that Master Edeani will be honoured with a Presidential Financial Award of N1million and also a Presidential Academic Award/scholarship to PhD level in any Nigerian University, which took place, on Monday.

Enugu Sate is in the hands of God

Them wan use this Boy's brain catch cruise..
Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
Wahala90:

If it is true that you can make so much, why this hustle. The time you take dey do this one don reach you use the skill you wan teach take make more money na. sad sad
He is talking of making 270k for graphic designer as if na so graphics designer dey see the work.

Even those guys begging 1k for graphic design no still see work

There are so many apps now for free to use for a layman

E dey receive money na him e no fit pay for advert on the frontpage?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award by laiperi: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
Local talents must be encouraged and celebrated in Arts and Sciences to bring us out of this mess.

This is where money should be spent wisely instead of allowing nonproductive politicians to gobble and launder it abroad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai / IGP Egbetokun Withdraws Policemen From Kano Agency For Investigating Ganduje / APC Challenges DSS To Provide Evidence Of Cloning Of Voters' Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.